BRA 1 v 0 SUI - FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRA 1 v 0 SUI - 2H

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:23 pm
txj wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:13 pm
airwolex wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:59 pm Brazil won, but there are weaknesses. Vinicius Jr and Raphinha expose their wingbacks to a more adventurous team. The problem is who is brave enough to take it to them. They do not track back at all, and if you can double up on Sandro and Militao, there's some joy to be had.

Good win against a resolute team though.

Not sure that is correct. Both do track back...

I think the movement in the middle is not very complimentary to Vini's game as you see with Madrid.
You can see better chemistry once Rodrigo was on..
Definitely don’t agree with that esp Vini he tracks back, there were multiple times he was in the Brazilian box helping his defense out.

:???:
Seems we are agreed he tracks back...even at madrid..
Yep I was backing you up 👍🏾
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRA 1 v 0 SUI - FT

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:25 am
100%Naija wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:32 pm Why is there no thread for this game? Haba!
100% abeg tell the person wey open this thread say him head no dey house at all and needs to learn how to open a match thread.. shame and huge F9 for the toilet drinker wey open this thread.. is this a friendly match or what..olodo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: BRA 0 v 0 SUI - HT

Post by scholl »

mate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:04 pm I am missing this game because of work. But I hope the Swiss can pull off a tie.

Gotta be honest: I'd rather see Serbia not make it. The Serbian keeper of Canada Borjan and his Serbian wife have made a lot of bad comments against Serbia. Many Serbian fans amplified these, questioning Croatian sovereignty.

Just that good old tribal thing.

:?

I also just don't like how this Serbian team plays. I expected more. They're plodding, slow, and unimaginative. And a bit dirty.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate. I have Serbians in my family. But I lived this history, going to war in Croatia when I was a young man. It's hard to forget, if I ever will, when some fool starts playing nationalism...even in football.
This is Brazil vs. Swiss Albanians thread. Carry your Serbia vs. Croatia wahala commot or take it to the Canada thread.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRA 0 v 0 SUI - HT

Post by mate »

scholl wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:46 am
mate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:04 pm I am missing this game because of work. But I hope the Swiss can pull off a tie.

Gotta be honest: I'd rather see Serbia not make it. The Serbian keeper of Canada Borjan and his Serbian wife have made a lot of bad comments against Serbia. Many Serbian fans amplified these, questioning Croatian sovereignty.

Just that good old tribal thing.

:?

I also just don't like how this Serbian team plays. I expected more. They're plodding, slow, and unimaginative. And a bit dirty.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate. I have Serbians in my family. But I lived this history, going to war in Croatia when I was a young man. It's hard to forget, if I ever will, when some fool starts playing nationalism...even in football.
This is Brazil vs. Swiss Albanians thread. Carry your Serbia vs. Croatia wahala commot or take it to the Canada thread.

Can't wait for Switzerland vs Serbia. Yes, Albanians vs Serbians. I'm getting hot buttered popcorn ready.

:)
Pax Americana...Wither Now?