Even if ghana makes the last 16

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Even if ghana makes the last 16

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we are waiting for them

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Even if ghana makes the last 16

Post by danfo driver »

They wont. Uruguay should do the needful. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I see bad belle people everywhere, wailing and gnashing of teeth will be plentiful when Ghana gets the required result for the next round.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:56 pm I see bad belle people everywhere, wailing and gnashing of teeth will be plentiful when Ghana gets the required result for the next round.
nobody send you message , if you choose to worship ghana, that is your own business.
SuperEagles

Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

At this point Ghana can beat any team in the competition. They just have to believe in themselves
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

*Ghana
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Robotnik wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 pm At this point Ghana can beat any team in the competition. They just have to believe in themselves
Uhmm not by parking the bus and allowing all that pressure on themselves, that can only take you far on slim margins, other teams they will meet won't be as tepid as South Korea that had one million chances to score but choose to play tiki taka when a simple shot could have sufficed better
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Revenge best served cold soon come!!!!
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robotnik wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 pm At this point Ghana can beat any team in the competition. They just have to believe in themselves
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I agree. You can also be a billionaire, you just have to believe in yourself!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I think R Kelly said it best, "I believe i can fly" then that mumu go enter prison for life! Shine your eyes oh :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:21 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I agree. You can also be a billionaire, you just have to believe in yourself!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:37 am
I think R Kelly said it best, "I believe i can fly" then that mumu go enter prison for life! Shine your eyes oh :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ghana can be first place in their group and avoid Brazil.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Synopsis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:41 am Ghana can be first place in their group and avoid Brazil.

Bring Brazil on.....
The cup is coming HOME (the cup's gold is from Ghana)
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I am not a fan of this anti Ghana sentiment. SE had the chance to beat Ghana to qualify, they didn't. Kudos to Ghana. As one of Africa's representative to the World Cup, I will be hoping they go as far as possible. After all, they are going there under the emblem of a CAF representative. All this Ghana bashing no makes no sense to me. Let me assume it's just banter.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:06 am I am not a fan of this anti Ghana sentiment. SE had the chance to beat Ghana to qualify, they didn't. Kudos to Ghana. As one of Africa's representative to the World Cup, I will be hoping they go as far as possible. After all, they are going there under the emblem of a CAF representative. All this Ghana bashing no makes no sense to me. Let me assume it's just banter.
Speak for yourself, I hope they lose to Uruguay. I hope Kudos gets expelled from the team, I hope they fight for money and kiss the dollars like in 2014. I will be supporting Suarez, just to piss off ghana people. I also hope one of their players gets a doping charge
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Qatar 2022 sweet o

DNQ no good o

Even Pinnick dey here dey enjoy some

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:14 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Qatar 2022 sweet o

DNQ no good o

Shame no catch you, you've been working for years and still couldn't go watch your country in Qatar...stop watching the worldcup on TV...cheapskate
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:19 am
highbury wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:06 am I am not a fan of this anti Ghana sentiment. SE had the chance to beat Ghana to qualify, they didn't. Kudos to Ghana. As one of Africa's representative to the World Cup, I will be hoping they go as far as possible. After all, they are going there under the emblem of a CAF representative. All this Ghana bashing no makes no sense to me. Let me assume it's just banter.
Speak for yourself, I hope they lose to Uruguay. I hope Kudos gets expelled from the team, I hope they fight for money and kiss the dollars like in 2014. I will be supporting Suarez, just to piss off ghana people. I also hope one of their players gets a doping charge
you've yet to get a prediction right this world cup, one more for the list.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:14 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:19 am
you've yet to get a prediction right this world cup, one more for the list.
go suck on a lemon :curse: :curse: :curse:
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I might have bashed Ghana when we went up against them but they won fair and square. I hope they advance as far as possible. If it wasn’t for the spineless Eguavoen who was more concerned about keeping his job than actually accomplishing something tangible, we would have been the ones with a chance to make a mark. Go Ghana… and do us proud❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:14 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Qatar 2022 sweet o

DNQ no good o

I no tell una sey this short man devil go find internet when they win? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Any Nigerian who supports Ghana is truly an interesting person to me. When it comes to football (speaking about that only), these people hate us deeply. There is no way any Ghanaian will ever support Nigeria or wish us well. Yet, you have Nigerians twerking for Ghana. Tufiakwa!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:46 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:21 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Why are you laughing lol. There is a difference between can and will. Football is football.