[WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly) FT Senegal advances to R16!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly) FT Senegal advances to R16!!

Post by Coach »

No dark teams in the contest tbh, they don’t make them like such any more. The Beautiful Orange, 270 minutes of football, not a single reducer, an insult to the King of Kings Nigel De Jong.

If by dark, one is referring to skin shades, couldn’t care less, be they blue, green or purple. The usual suspects will Kaiser Sozay their way to the business rounds. Not enough change in the rest to rustle feathers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly) FT Senegal advances to R16!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:18 pm Congrats to Senegal, Yujam and all bona fide Senegal fans. Massive win today. I Just finished watching the tape.
thanks bro, we deserve it , since 2002 we've been waiting
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Coach wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:11 pm No dark teams in the contest tbh, they don’t make them like such any more. The Beautiful Orange, 270 minutes of football, not a single reducer, an insult to the King of Kings Nigel De Jong.

If by dark, one is referring to skin shades, couldn’t care less, be they blue, green or purple. The usual suspects will Kaiser Sozay their way to the business rounds. Not enough change in the rest to rustle feathers.
revisionist history.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Senegal have a Gana Gueye problem vs England. He’s suspended
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:10 pm Senegal have a Gana Gueye problem vs England. He’s suspended
hopefully Kouyoute will be back
SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:34 pm damn its been two years, rest easy Lion.
Yes, a great lion. :thumb: :thumb: May he rest well with the ancestors in the pantheon of the African greats.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:21 pm
green4life wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:18 pm Congrats to Senegal, Yujam and all bona fide Senegal fans. Massive win today. I Just finished watching the tape.
Yujam Senegal fan? are there two brother Yujams? BP definitely a bigger Senegal fan.
Saints baby we did it
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

fabio wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:06 pm Our resident Cisse hater was preparing writing a thesis on why African coaches can't blah, blah, blah.

Self-hate no good oooooo.

Like Keshi dealt with you.

Cisse dealt with you.

Shame, Atoole, Oloorun.
He will not show his face now.

He will come back later with a thesis without making sense. WOWO!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:41 am
Yujam Senegal fan? are there two brother Yujams? BP definitely a bigger Senegal fan.
YUJAM is from Gambia. That region used to be known as the Senegambia. I believe Senegal and Gambia have similar if not the same ethnicities such as Fulani, Wolof, and others whose names escape me at the moment. They also have similar names. The main difference is that one country is Francophone and the other is Anglophone. I am not sure why you are surprised that YUJAM is a Senegal fan--as far as I remember, he has been one since jump.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:42 pm
YUJAM is from Gambia. That region used to be known as the Senegambia. I believe Senegal and Gambia have similar if not the same ethnicities such as Fulani, Wolof, and others whose names escape me at the moment. They also have similar names. The main difference is that one country is Francophone and the other is Anglophone. I am not sure why you are surprised that YUJAM is a Senegal fan--as far as I remember, he has been one since jump.
look here Clay, I know where the good brother is from and know all about the region. I also know the good brother has been extra critical of the great Cisse and every post I remember regarding legendary Lions of Teranga from the good brother has been doom and gloom, therefore I was surprised he was referred to as a bona fide Senegal fan, thank you.
Saints baby we did it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:51 pm
look here Clay, I know where the good brother is from and know all about the region. I also know the good brother has been extra critical of the great Cisse and every post I remember regarding legendary Lions of Teranga from the good brother has been doom and gloom, therefore I was surprised he was referred to as a bona fide Senegal fan, thank you.
:biggrin:
See nonsense and ingredients from fatuous Futcha Frazier. So I can't be a Naija fan because I criticize the Eagles and the Eagles' coaches? No wonder they have you doing Joe-jobs in the NSA. :biggrin:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:58 pm
See nonsense and ingredients from fatuous Futcha Frazier. So I can't be a Naija fan because I criticize the Eagles and the Eagles' coaches? No wonder they have you doing Joe-jobs in the NSA. :biggrin:
every team, candidate, etc. you support loses, I'm not calling you a jinx but using you as an example in this discussion is not good.

I know English is not your first language but i am sure you know the definition of supporter. of course you can criticize its what you do best but if you are a supporter, at some point you should support :)
Saints baby we did it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:13 pm
every team, candidate, etc. you support loses, I'm not calling you a jinx but using you as an example in this discussion is not good.

I know English is not your first language but i am sure you know the definition of supporter. of course you can criticize its what you do best but if you are a supporter, at some point you should support :)
Fatuous fumfooler, how did you make it into the NSA? They must have waived the IQ test for you. :mrgreen: YUJAM supports Senegal. Does not mean he can't be critical. Oh, I forgot, this is CE, where you are the worst of the worst, and you think "support" means blind followership. :biggrin:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:21 pm

Fatuous fumfooler, how did you make it into the NSA? They must have waived the IQ test for you. :mrgreen: YUJAM supports Senegal. Does not mean he can't be critical. Oh, I forgot, this is CE, where you are the worst of the worst, and you think "support" means blind followership. :biggrin:
they say one gets smarter with age but you are living proof that is not true but i still hold you in high regard against my better judgement.

please who will you be "supporting" the rest of the tournament so I know who to bet against?

I will use my winnings to buy lunch for us now that your commie pm has finally opened up the border, I can come back to town again.
Saints baby we did it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:30 pm
ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:21 pm

they say one gets smarter with age but you are living proof that is not true but i still hold you in high regard against my better judgement.

please who will you be "supporting" the rest of the tournament so I know who to bet against?

I will use my winnings to buy lunch for us now that your commie pm has finally opened up the border, I can come back to town again.
Bitcha Futcha, the saying is about a fool at forty, meaning that most wise up at that age, but you are 56 and everyone has long given up on you. :biggrin:

I am supporting Africa United, and you better bet on them ma fren. :thumbs:

I know you are not coming because you are a cheapskate. In any case, I have instructed the RCMP to nab you at the border--we don't want closet Trumpies on the good side of North America. :biggrin: