[WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly) FT Senegal advances to R16!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly) FT Senegal advances to R16!!

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

mate wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:22 pm I still feel sorry for Equador because they showed some nice football.

After all is said and done in this group, I think Holland got lucky. I would the liked to see Equador join Senegal.
Their luck's about to run out
-Simpli fy -
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly) FT Senegal advances to R16!!

Post by vancity eagle »

SENEGAL !!!!!!

Easily the better team today, but that goal they gave up man.

They gotta stop these cheap mistakes it will kill them in the next round.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I am impressed with Senegal's play today, especially playing without their main man. I am proud of them. Thanks a lot, guys :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:25 pm I wish I was Senegalese :(
We are all Senegalese, my dear!

We are jamming lovely African music to this victory and the total shame of our resident Cisse hater!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

You could still become one... there's still time. :taunt:

You refused my offer to become Naijarian. :tic:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I hope England finish 2nd in their group.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm Senegal is the first CAF team to beat a CONMEBOL team at the WC since Cameroon beat Argentina in 1990.
Shocking statistics.

But the guys worked hard for it. Fought all the way to the end.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly)

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:41 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:38 pm The fact that Senegal can outplay this Ecuadorian team, without Mane, speaks volume of their ability and their coach.

So so proud of the Ghana and Senegal coaches.

Nigeria, continue to do "1994, Amokachi, Yekini, 4.4.2" na you sabi! tufiakwa! :oops:
oboy th thing dey vex me, we need to ensure Oliseh gets the job, give him time to fail, learn etc... it matters not, Cisse has been their coach for almost 10 years
Why not Amuneke or Finidi? Oliseh has been given his opportunity and he messed up.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:24 pm Just logged in to see the result.

Thrilled at the outcome. Now, na to find time watch the tape.

Anyone seen TXJ?
you won't see the hater of black coaches here.. e don pick race
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 1(Wetincall) SENEGAL 2 (Sarr, Koulibaly)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:49 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:41 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:38 pm The fact that Senegal can outplay this Ecuadorian team, without Mane, speaks volume of their ability and their coach.

So so proud of the Ghana and Senegal coaches.

Nigeria, continue to do "1994, Amokachi, Yekini, 4.4.2" na you sabi! tufiakwa! :oops:
oboy th thing dey vex me, we need to ensure Oliseh gets the job, give him time to fail, learn etc... it matters not, Cisse has been their coach for almost 10 years
Why not Amuneke or Finidi? Oliseh has been given his opportunity and he messed up.
I have no problem with AMu or Finito...just give the job to our own , who will be dedicated and won't be a journey man . Let us fail with our own..let us give them as much time as they gave ****
SuperEagles

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Lolly wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:45 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm Senegal is the first CAF team to beat a CONMEBOL team at the WC since Cameroon beat Argentina in 1990.
Shocking statistics.

But the guys worked hard for it. Fought all the way to the end.
Yep.

Cliched as it sounds, it is a long journey. Brick by brick. Just keep building, the right way.

From my perspective, Africa as a whole has already achieved and progressed. Again, it now comes down to each team maintaining the momentum.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Imagine this. After all the nonsense she wrote after the loss to Holland about Senegal being overrated and CAF favoring Senegal
fabio wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:35 pm
We are all Senegalese, my dear!

We are jamming lovely African music to this victory and the total shame of our resident Cisse hater!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 0 SENEGAL 0

Post by bamenda boy »

joplass wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:43 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:34 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:18 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:11 pm pathetic, 2 chances missed
BP, I can tell you’ve never kicked a ball in your entire life. It’s not as easy as you think❗️

Cheers.
i have played ball, so this comment makes no sense
That is the immaturity on this board. Most answers to others start with an insult or something to ridicule someone. If I did not belong to multiple forums I would have thought this is the norm.

Nothing against Tony, but the answer could have been "not easy to get the shot right while running and the ball moving"
Why you di act like say you no know that fat pikin for Houston e reputation fire this board?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

The next best thing: Please put Senegal and Gambia on your Bucket List.
-Simpli fy -
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022] ECUADOR 0 SENEGAL 0

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:04 pm
joplass wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:43 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:34 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:18 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:11 pm pathetic, 2 chances missed
BP, I can tell you’ve never kicked a ball in your entire life. It’s not as easy as you think❗️

Cheers.
i have played ball, so this comment makes no sense
That is the immaturity on this board. Most answers to others start with an insult or something to ridicule someone. If I did not belong to multiple forums I would have thought this is the norm.

Nothing against Tony, but the answer could have been "not easy to get the shot right while running and the ball moving"
Why you di act like say you no know that fat pikin for Houston e reputation fire this board?
stop being upset because of the yab you got about you and some bobo hugging each other in a pool. I did not take the picture . Move on and enjoy the football
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Synopsis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:40 pm I hope England finish 2nd in their group.
No.

I want Senegal to beat England with that yeye Maguire/Stones defence.

I think Senegal will actually matchup better against England than US.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Congratulations to Senegal man, amazing people and an amazing team. I can't pretend I'm not envious at their success in football, I've met lots of Senegalese people in various interactions and they easily the coolest and most respectful people you will ever meet.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

damn its been two years, rest easy Lion.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Stay here when in Senegal

https://terroubi.com/
-Simpli fy -
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Congrats to Senegal, Yujam and all bona fide Senegal fans. Massive win today. I Just finished watching the tape.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Next up, end of level Boss, Double Chief Osina nwata buru Ogaranya await. Choi!!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Coach wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:28 pm Next up, end of level Boss, Double Chief Osina nwata buru Ogaranya await. Choi!!!
coach, we've missed you since the 'dark' teams started performing.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.