I hope FIFA and CAF bans Tunisia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
I hope FIFA and CAF bans Tunisia

Post by Bigpokey24 »

watch them disgrace CAF , we've been on a winning and scoring spree..watch them get beat silly tomorrow.

This was the same useless team forcing CAF to postpone AFCON qualifiers, claiming they need time to prepare for the World-cup... only to get beat by Kangaroo FC...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I hope FIFA and CAF bans Tunisia

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:55 pm watch them disgrace CAF , we've been on a winning and scoring spree..watch them get beat silly tomorrow.

This was the same useless team forcing CAF to postpone AFCON qualifiers, claiming they need time to prepare for the World-cup... only to get beat by Kangaroo FC...
How about WAFU ban Nigeria for losing to Tunisia
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

jette1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:05 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:55 pm watch them disgrace CAF , we've been on a winning and scoring spree..watch them get beat silly tomorrow.

Bigpokey see your life? :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

jette1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Damm!
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hate Tunisia. The one African team I do not like. Such a useless and gutless team who just goes to WC to disgrace Africa.

I've never seen such an unambitious team.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:41 pm

I hate Tunisia. The one African team I do not like. Such a useless and gutless team who just goes to WC to disgrace Africa.

You guys should be mad at the Super Eagles for not qualifying and stop hating on other people for qualifying and going to complete the numbers. Its their prerogative!
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:43 pm

You guys should be mad at the Super Eagles for not qualifying and stop hating on other people for qualifying and going to complete the numbers. Its their prerogative!
go to Tunisia forum and see what they are saying about their very very useless team. you will come back here and apologize to me
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Nigeria, Cameroon and Tunisia should all be placed in a group in the first round of qualifying, only the winner from that group advances to the group stages.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:45 pm

go to Tunisia forum and see what they are saying about their very very useless team. you will come back here and apologize to me
Bro, i dont give a hoot about Tunisia. That is their problem. I am focused on the Super Eagles and our growth. We no even qualify but gather liver to mock people at the big distance. SHame dey catch me for una if una no get shame o :oops: :oops: :oops:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:46 pm Nigeria, Cameroon and Tunisia should all be placed in a group in the first round of qualifying, only the winner from that group advances to the group stages.
Nigeria wouldn't have made it out of that group. This is the lowest ive seen the Eagles in a while. We will be back but for now, i embrace the embarrassment. Hopefully, watching their colleagues play in the World Cup will motivate our players to get better and our FA to do better. I hope so but wont hold my breath
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:48 pm

Bro, i dont give a hoot about Tunisia. That is their problem. I am focused on the Super Eagles and our growth. We no even qualify but gather liver to mock people at the big distance. SHame dey catch me for una if una no get shame o :oops: :oops: :oops:
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: you can be ashamed of yourself.. nah me dey coach or follow dem kick ball? Look here toilet drinker, i will yab every team..many trash teams shouldn't even be at the world-cup..eg, Tunisia, another example Tunisia , one more example Tunisia,. they are rubbish and should remain local Club champs in CAF .. end of discussion
SuperEagles

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:52 pm :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:48 pm

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: you can be ashamed of yourself.. nah me dey coach or follow dem kick ball? Look here toilet drinker, i will yab every team..many trash teams shouldn't even be at the world-cup..eg, Tunisia, another example Tunisia , one more example Tunisia,. they are rubbish and should remain local Club champs in CAF .. end of discussion
You dey laugh at someone thats eating pounded yam for breakfast, calling them bush, while dying of hunger. Na your head way no dey house. Ewu Huestin :roll: