USA 1 vs Iran 0 England 3 vs Wales 0

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA 1 vs Iran 0 England 3 vs Wales 0

Post by AreaDaddy »

marko wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:09 pm England - Senegal, they have never lost to an African side in a competitive match!
Senegal has never lost to England since football records began.

We can do stats as well.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Cellular wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:02 pm What exactly was Wales doing at the tourney?

Making up the numbers. I had them over the USA as 2nd in the group...mainly because they played decent during Euro qualifiers against Croatia.

I was dead wrong. Wales is terrible. And the USA finally jelled, especially the midfield.

The USA is finally making that break through. This is different because of the way we played. And because we know what we are missing and will build on it.

The USA will be a force here on whereas Wales will rarely make a big tournament. Scale matters, most other things being equal.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:02 pm What exactly was Wales doing at the tourney?

There's a reason they haven't been here for 64yrs.
Bunch of part timers...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:48 pm
txj wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:12 pm
green4life wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:11 pm USA vs Holland on Saturday.
should be a good one.

The Dutch are a sleeper in this tourney.

But that back three be as it get...
I would have said the US is better, but the dutch are smarter. And with the US always going dead-legged at the end of games, the dutch could take advantage of that.

That's the word...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:07 pm
mcal wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:06 pm ...WE WIN!!!!!
Azubuike close your mouth dia. They cant even pronounce ya name right. Talmbout "we" mschew :roll:
:lol: :lol:
Azubuike ke? Na Ilediagunamvoh be him real name. :lol: Na "Ill" di Amelikans dey call am for short. :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:07 pm
mcal wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:06 pm ...WE WIN!!!!!
Azubuike close your mouth dia. They cant even pronounce ya name right. Talmbout "we" mschew :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is some funny ish ..kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved