How to get Senegalese citizenship

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
How to get Senegalese citizenship

Post by Bigpokey24 »

BY NATURALIZATION: Senegalese citizenship may be acquired upon fulfillment of the following conditions: Person has sought and received the permission of the Department of Justice for permanent residency, has resided in the country for at least five years, is of good moral character, and does not have a criminal record.
https://www.multiplecitizenship.com/wsc ... l%20record.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How to get Senegalese citizenship

Post by camex »

Go for it! And learn Wolof! Nangadef!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I think I might just do the same thing, was considering Kenya or Rwanda at some point...i just don't feel a dint of patriotism towards Nigeria and it isn't just about football.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:56 am I think I might just do the same thing, was considering Kenya or Rwanda at some point...i just don't feel a dint of patriotism towards Nigeria and it isn't just about football.
:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:37 am
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:56 am I think I might just do the same thing, was considering Kenya or Rwanda at some point...i just don't feel a dint of patriotism towards Nigeria and it isn't just about football.
:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:38 pm
BY NATURALIZATION: Senegalese citizenship may be acquired upon fulfillment of the following conditions: Person has sought and received the permission of the Department of Justice for permanent residency, has resided in the country for at least five years, is of good moral character, and does not have a criminal record.

This is fantastic news!! Not only will you resign from EN you’ll be living in Senegal for the next 5yrs at least. Get da steppin pookie. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Senegal will never ball like Nigeria. We will be back and when we will no African country will see our back.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:49 pm Senegal will never ball like Nigeria. We will be back and when we will no African country will see our back.
Chief, all those "Senegalese" na Frenchmen oh. We no get Britico players like dat, and we no want dem. :D
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:02 pm
bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:49 pm Senegal will never ball like Nigeria. We will be back and when we will no African country will see our back.
Chief, all those "Senegalese" na Frenchmen oh. We no get Britico players like dat, and we no want dem. :D
:biggrin:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija is still in building mode since 2010
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:38 pm
Isnt this standard in like 90% of countries in the world? :???:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Uncle Ohsee we don't need those innit boys. We have more than enough talents back home. Like I said when we wake up those ants in Qatar repping Africa won't see our back.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Of the starting lineup in the first game. Only four were born in Senegal. Kouyate, Gueye, Sarr and Diatta.

Vs Ecuador, it was Gueye, Ciss, Sarr and Ndiaye.

The fact that Aliou Cisse grew up in France, having moved there from Casamance at an early age makes him the perfect guy for the job. He can relate with both the first gen Frenchies and the local lads.

camex wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:01 pm
:biggrin:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!