England are already talking Quater Finals

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hestonap
Egg
Egg
Re: England are already talking Quater Finals

Post by hestonap »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:50 pm
hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:29 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:30 pm
England will be favourites but they should not have one eye on the quarter-final because they will be punished. - The Guardian
They may sit 13 places lower than England in the Fifa world rankings, but Senegal have a squad packed full of talent, even without injured superstar Sadio Mane.
"We know we will be favourites in terms of rankings but Senegal will be a very dangerous side," said England manager Gareth Southgate. -BBC
Declan Rice is under no illusions as to the test Senegal will present England in the last 16 of the World Cup on Sunday. And Rice, who will likely be at the heart of a key battle in the midfield at Al Khor, knows Senegal are not to be taken lightly.
“I think we’ve had a really good focus throughout the three group games – three really tough group games as well – but we’re onto a bigger test and we know Senegal are going to be really tough,” Rice told a press conference. -The Analyst
I’ve told you guys to stop reading trashy tabloids. I know old habits die hard but the quality papers are still free online. Read them! :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
Doc,
We don’t need the tabloids to rile up our logical and illogical hatred to be ABEG. We will create our own reality to steam up the dislike. Fall they must. Further illogicality ? England losing, somehow the black players in the team playing well enough not to be picked on by the daily hell’s readers but England still losing. Not my business how to reconcile the poor logic as long as Senegal prevails.
We know.
It is the pain you guys so visibly experience when England win that gives us so much entertainment.
As e dey pain una, na so e dey sweet us.

Unfortunately, the reverse is not the case because we don’t particularly care for England.
It’s just the pleasure of seeing irrational haters suffering.

Fortunately, tomorrow we are all on the same page becos of Senegal.
But if Senegal lose, it won’t hurt so much becos you people’s anguish will reduce the pain of the defeat. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bros England has only ever visited pain on me and that was the WCQ against Cameroon in 1990. That’s when the nascent seeds of being ABEG was formed.
They have never failed me. They beat run of the mill teams but falter when it matters. I am just hoping Senegal does the needful tomorrow.

Seriously though, it’s only in football I no get their time. After 1990 , why the UK has 4 football teams and one Olympic team remains a pet peeve. No other nation on earth plays that nonsense. Then come make FIFA and international football like the devolved NHS. Which Jain nonsense be that
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg, lions dey England ? Why are they called the 3 lions? The real lions of Teranga will have some questions regarding impersonation real lions tomorrow. They better bring those 3 fake lions tomorrow. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

I no get time to dey debate Doc Damunk. I am too busy praying and offering up sacrifices against Ingerlund. :mad: Ingerlund must fall tomorrow. :biggrin: I would have preferred Morocco to face them from all the CAF teams. Senegal defence dey one kine.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 am I no get time to dey debate Doc Damunk. I am too busy praying and offering up sacrifices against Ingerlund. :mad: Ingerlund must fall tomorrow. :biggrin: I would have preferred Morocco to face them from all the CAF teams. Senegal defence dey one kine.
the game is 90 percent mental clay, mendy for all his criticism is the one you want in goal, he will have a big game.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:58 am
ohsee wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 am I no get time to dey debate Doc Damunk. I am too busy praying and offering up sacrifices against Ingerlund. :mad: Ingerlund must fall tomorrow. :biggrin: I would have preferred Morocco to face them from all the CAF teams. Senegal defence dey one kine.
the game is 90 percent mental clay, mendy for all his criticism is the one you want in goal, he will have a big game.
Frazier, perhaps you have not seen Mendy's recent colossal fock-ups? I can't depend on him, I must ask the gods and ancestors for help. :D
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:37 am
King Futcha wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:58 am
Frazier, perhaps you have not seen Mendy's recent colossal fock-ups? I can't depend on him, I must ask the gods and ancestors for help. :D
of course i have mr clay, he will show up under the bright lights.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mendy does the right thing I'll end the agenda forever.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm only laughing at the English arrogance cause I've seen this script play out before...England will be shocked and humbled today.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: England are already talking Quater F

Post by Damunk »

I might just have to send you some Tramadol by DHL later. :rotf:
I’m praying there will be no need and we can celebrate together.

But I do wonder why you guys insist on deliberate self-harm rather than remaining ‘unconsigned’ and living a pain-free life.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
England win more than they lose, unfortunately.
Must be hard being an England hater and a Nigeria lover at the same time.

One is enough for me.
I can’t come and go and kee myself. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:59 am
I'm only laughing at the English arrogance cause I've seen this script play out before...England will be shocked and humbled today.
Don’t know whether you know why Muhammad Ali, known as Cassius Clay in his early career, routinely packed out his fight venues.
Yes, he was good, really good, but that wasn’t the reason.

It was haters - mostly white racists I suspect - that kept on paying money just to witness him fail. Never happened.
Seems he robbed them of their joy on a regular basis. And smiled to the bank while doing it.
That musta been fun.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

I'm obvious rooting for Senegal but I fear the night will end in disappointment for me. Senegal just aren't clinical enough and their attack isn't potent enough to trouble seasoned English defenders. Moreso without Mane

I feel lack of concentration will be their undoing and I don't have much faith in Mendy :sad:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England are already talking Quater F

Post by ohsee »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:53 pm
I might just have to send you some Tramadol by DHL later. :rotf:
I’m praying there will be no need and we can celebrate together.

But I do wonder why you guys insist on deliberate self-harm rather than remaining ‘unconsigned’ and living a pain-free life.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
England win more than they lose, unfortunately.
Must be hard being an England hater and a Nigeria lover at the same time.

One is enough for me.
I can’t come and go and kee myself. :idea:
:D :D
Oga Doc, how can I be unconsigned when it is Ingerlund? I will always pray and fast that they lose even though I know that one thing you can count on is that they will always kill off the small(er) teams. Abeg, start packaging that Tramadol for me jare. :biggrin:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

my only concern is who will finish for Senegal?? England are more clinical In front of goal and that will be the difference between winning and losing
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko