England are already talking Quater Finals

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
England are already talking Quater Finals

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They are saying the will meet France or Brazil
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England are already talking Quater Finals

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

They are not going to beat Senegal❗️

Cheers.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Don't worry. They're coming home...again.

:rotf:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Senegal,will ware them down and win it 2-1.
OCCUPY NFF!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Not as comfy as y’all. England simply has too many weapons

Plus I Gueye is suspended
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Anything can happen, but I wouldn’t bet my mortgage on Senegal though, Ingurland is no push over.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Just watched the morning news and they’re saying Senegal will be an “extremely tricky prospect” even without “their talisman Mane”.
Fatporkey, you need to watch quality news and stop reading trashy tabloids and watching TikTok ‘news’. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:24 am Anything can happen, but I wouldn’t bet my mortgage on Senegal though, Ingurland is no push over.
Senegal just need to focus. They’ve got more in their locker than the USA and should unleash their full potential.
I don’t think an African team has ever beaten England.
I might be wrong but it applies to both friendlies and competitive games.
But Senegal can do it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I have always hated this two yellow card rule. It is so dumb.

Anyways, I watched the Euro Nations league religiously, and England have a delicate psyche. Once they can't impose themselves on you physically - and they won't be able to do this against Senegal - they revert to type. Hungary battered them at home and US outplayed them in their group game. They just ain't that good.

Even without Gueye it will be tight. The problem is that they are deep and if the game drags on to extra time they are likely to win.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

In ode to the greatest of entertainments afforded humankind by the sadism of Ancient Rome, the colosseum opens its bowels to pit beast vs beast.

The finality of knockout football is a nod to our animalistic inclinations, beyond the suits and ties that offer guise of civility, what is man but beast in its most brutal form. How the audience thirsts for streams of crimson to crawl out from their subdermal enclave, to hurry forth from cuts and cluster beneath the bump and bruise. The breath, bated, moistened by the sorcery of salivary glands that conjure gustatory hallucinations of meat and flesh. There will be blood when Lions collide.

An interesting match up, which comes at a pivotal time for both combatants. In the Blue corner, weighing in much lighter sans Sadio Mane, a would be/should be heavyweight tub thumper, Senegal. Operating around the 168s, the Lions of Teranga, Kings of a continent, much like the division leaping Olexander Usyk, have the tools to wear down the muscle bound behemoth, if not the slingshot fists to fell Goliath outright.

In the sticks, Mendy will be well accustomed to the importance of command of area and aerial dominance. T’is not so far back as to be “once upon a time”, when he was head and shoulders above all comers on English soils.

Captain Crunchdog Kalidou Koulibaly, must march to the fore one more. He has been a battle hardened stalwart and will need all the no nonsense of his Napolitano-self and precious little of the dry and desiccated Stamford Bridge version. England have not met their measure at the centrehalf thus far, Koulibaly is as tough as it gets and should be equal measure to Kane.

Full back and midfield will certainly be seen as the soft underbelly to tenderise with Hattonesque body blows. Splenic rupture no doubt the targeted pathophysiology of the stoppage. England roar out of the red corner both addled and inspired by their defeat of the Celts. Yma o Hydd blew from trumpets, stirred the cauldrons in the depths of the dragon, only for wisps of air to tumble from the outstretched mouth. We are still here gave way to We woz ere, the once upon a time favoured scrawl of penknife wielding prepubescents defacing the commemorative park bench.

In defeat of the Welsh, England emerged from the star spangled ennui of their last outing, but arguably have asked more questions of themselves than offered answers to others. Who are they? With whom and how do they take the field. Does Southgate lean heavy on the scales, shape shift and look for a slugfest, believing in the weight in both hands. Or poke and prod, waiting patiently for openings. The latter, arguably the more arduous task with the skillset at hand.

Should be a good scrap, cracked crowns and bloodied manes. Sadly, none Sadio.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Senegal will certainly create a lot of changes and if they are lucky they'll score only one of them. But make no mistake, this will be a very difficult game for England. I see extra time(except if Senegal takes their chances) and then who knows.

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Well Senegal has no striker so...
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:44 pm Senegal will certainly create a lot of changes and if they are lucky they'll score only one of them. But make no mistake, this will be a very difficult game for England. I see extra time(except if Senegal takes their chances) and then who knows.
Extra time on top of the generous offerings already given? With 100-105 minutes to play, would be very surprised if any game goes beyond the Qatari allowance. Throw in 10 substitutions and its got a stoppage within the regulation 12 rounds written over most, if not all games.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senegal will still be dangerous opponents, even without the injured Sadio Mane, but I am really confident that England will have enough to beat them and reach the quarter-finals.

Alan Shearer was speaking to Chris Bevan in Doha, Qatar.
SuperEagles

GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Senegal can be dangerous all they want. If they look like winning, they will get the WC 1990 Cameroon vs England treatment. A couple of yellow cards here and there. If that doesn't work, throw in one red card or penalty or two, and voila, Bob's your uncle!
-Simpli fy -
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

never lost to an African side, hope this is the first
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

better sweet for me! I want to see Senegal beat England but then again my good friend son plays for England! if Senegal wins, I will be happy, no jokes! just don't want those racists to start their usual crap when England don't do well, eventually it will happen because there are some good sides that can beat England anyway
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tayuma
Egg
Egg

Post by tayuma »

Here's England's unbeaten record against African opposition in full:

8/06/2010 England 0 – 0 Algeria, World Cup
03/03/2010 England 3 – 1 Egypt, Friendly
22/05/2003 South Africa 1 – 2 England, Friendly
12/06/2002 Nigeria 0 – 0 England, World Cup
26/05/2002 Cameroon 2 – 2 England, Friendly
15/06/1998 Tunisia 0 – 2 England, World Cup
27/05/1998 Morocco 0 – 1 England, King Hassan II Cup
15/11/1997 England 2 – 0 Cameroon, Friendly
24/05/1997 England 2 – 1 South Africa, Friendly
16/11/1994 England 1 – 0 Nigeria, Friendly
06/02/1991 England 2 – 0 Cameroon, Friendly
01/07/1990 Cameroon 2 – 3 England, World Cup
21/06/1990 Egypt 0 – 1 England, World Cup
02/06/1990 Tunisia 1 – 1 England, Friendly
06/06/1986 Morocco 0 – 0 England, World Cup
29/01/1986 Egypt 0 – 4 England, Friendly
[img]May%20you%20live%20as%20long%20as%20you%20want%20-%20May%20you%20love%20as%20long%20as%20you%20live%20and%20may%20you%20love%20for%20others%20that%20which%20you%20love%20for%20yourself[/img]
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

England- Senegal will be a repeat of world cup 1990, might be a tall order for Senegal, England will find a way, either by hook or crook, if Senegal surprises me, i will be estastic just like everyone else but i am not setting up myself for another depression like Nigeria-Italy USA 1994 or Cameroon-England 1990! England has too many options this time around

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:34 am England- Senegal will be a repeat of world cup 1990, might be a tall order for Senegal, England will find a way, either by hook or crook, if Senegal surprises me, i will be estastic just like everyone else but i am not setting up myself for another depression like Nigeria-Italy USA 1994 or Cameroon-England 1990! England has too many options this time around
this is the same thing they said vs the USA.. ok ooo
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:16 pm
marko wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:34 am England- Senegal will be a repeat of world cup 1990, might be a tall order for Senegal, England will find a way, either by hook or crook, if Senegal surprises me, i will be estastic just like everyone else but i am not setting up myself for another depression like Nigeria-Italy USA 1994 or Cameroon-England 1990! England has too many options this time around
these are facts, this time around England comes with some world class talent, both on the pitch and on the bench, i do not think there is much between both sides, but its these small details that will ensure England goes through, one thing for sure, Senegal will have to be focused for 90 mins! the fire power England has this time around has been their best in the last 30-40 years!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:00 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:16 pm
these are facts, this time around England comes with some world class talent, both on the pitch and on the bench, i do not think there is much between both sides, but its these small details that will ensure England goes through, one thing for sure, Senegal will have to be focused for 90 mins! the fire power England has this time around has been their best in the last 30-40 years!
CAn you list the teams, England faced before the game vs Senegal?
SuperEagles