[WC 2002] Tunisia vs France (1-0) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: [WC 2002] Tunisia vs France (1-0) FT

Post by akamoke »

Wow Tunisia,
What a pity
Hopefully they will learn to close out games and not be languid
Again the exceeded my expectations and a denmark win or draw could have seen them through

All good
Australia are an interesting team so wish them well, looks like every confederation will be represented at R16, long may it continue :)
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:04 pm
100%Naija wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:03 pm This result is not to be frowned upon, they could advance as a best 3rd place team, no?
Oga that ended with the 24 team WC
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 100% still dey 1994
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:34 pm At this point, I won't be shocked if Argentina pull a shocker and fail to qualify to the R16
Shocker? For all Pawel’s post Brexit lethargy, the chance to progress and prospect of another week’s work may be too tempting an offer. The Albaceleste have been slow and stale, long in the tooth and worn in the cartilage. The Polaks needn’t be hard work, but one imagines they will be. Scaloni doesn’t have the mbanefos to do the needful.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2002] Tunisia vs France (1-1) FT

Post by txj »

green4life wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:03 pm VAR gives them the win. Proverbial moral victory but with some substance due to actually wining. :mrgreen:
Moral na moral bro... :rotf:
The Australia game cost them dear...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:16 pm Is France really as deep as claimed? These subs abi na scrubs played rubbish. Camavinga was played out of position, and was terrible in the first half. Mandumbda was horrible. And Varane looked like he did not want to play. But folks, watch ma boy Konate. One man defence. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: He be goin places. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
France is very good. They have a very average coach, thats their problem. I have been saying it for years -- to his credit, he can wave his world cup medal in my face (as a coach) and mock me -- but I dont rate him at all.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:36 pm
ohsee wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:16 pm Is France really as deep as claimed? These subs abi na scrubs played rubbish. Camavinga was played out of position, and was terrible in the first half. Mandumbda was horrible. And Varane looked like he did not want to play. But folks, watch ma boy Konate. One man defence. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: He be goin places. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
France is very good. They have a very average coach, thats their problem. I have been saying it for years -- to his credit, he can wave his world cup medal in my face (as a coach) and mock me -- but I dont rate him at all.
All three of Southgate, Martinez and Deschamps graduated from the same Coaching University: Southgate/ Martinez only earn bachelor's while Deschamps completed his PhD.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:36 pm
Bros, na you talk am for real. People claim he is a serial winner. But I don't rate him either.