ARG vs Poland 2-0 Mexico vs Saudi 2-1

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARG vs Poland 2-0 Mexico vs Saudi 2-1

Post by mate »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:25 pm such a very easy route for Argentina, Saudi, Poland, Mexico and now Australia ..kai

Australia is the big wild card. Still can't believe this team made it to give Argentina such an easy path.

Poland is terrible. Others here noted the poor skill. They also seemed out of gas, which is pretty damning.

They've struggled to reach what they were with Boniek and Lato in the 70s and early 80s. It's like they no longer have fleet footed athletes, now being big, slow, and lumbering.

Mexico is also pretty bad. 1st time not ground to 2nd round in decades. Eclipsed by the USA and Canada in CONCACAF. I dare say they'll have to overhaul more than football to keep pace, as the chickens of corruption are now roosting.

On that last note...I channeled my inner Coach!

:thumb:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ARG vs Poland 0-0/ Mexico vs Saudi 1-0

Post by balo »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:36 pm
AreaDaddy wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:35 pm Poland are bunch of 10 wasters plus Lewandoski.

Argentina dey take tem do set.
I wont say that. They are playing to their coaches instructions...Bourinho football
Poland wished they had Moringho.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 pm I want a U.S.A. Argentina QF but it will likely be a Netherlands Argentina QF
:mad:
Damn. Argies fit win this thing oh! I don dey fear. :scared:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:18 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 pm I want a U.S.A. Argentina QF but it will likely be a Netherlands Argentina QF
:mad:
Damn. Argies fit win this thing oh! I don dey fear. :scared:
Oga we have to assume that those cheating bustards are already in the semifinals. :mad: It will lessen the pain when that happens. I will be supporting Germany with all my might tomorrow so that they will be in position to dish out their customary beating to Argentina, at the appropriate time. I don't fully trust Brazil or France to do the job against the Argies.

Backup plan is Croatia. I also trust them to wreck Argentina. Idemo Hrvatska! (or however that goes)

Wha choo looking at?!