WEAH MEETS DAD AFTER WIN

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: WEAH MEETS DAD AFTER WIN

Post by Rawlings »

jette1 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:20 pm
All Liberians are African Americans; that is probably the one most important factor being missed here. Liberia had 7 African American presidents after it was formed in pre colonial days. Don’t forget that the country Liberia was formed by returning slaves from America. Liberian senate approved $1500 daily allowance for president WEAH for his trip to Qatar to watch his son play. I doubt this would happen anywhere else but Liberia given their history.
WRONG!
There are the Americo-Liberians, E.g. Presidents Tolbert, and Tubman, who are African Americans.
and there are the indigenous Liberians. They belong to tribal groups like Kru, Golla, Kpelle, etc.
President Doe & Weah belong to the latter group. They are NOT African Americans
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:37 pm
All Liberians are African Americans; that is probably the one most important factor being missed here. Liberia had 7 African American presidents after it was formed in pre colonial days. Don’t forget that the country Liberia was formed by returning slaves from America. Liberian senate approved $1500 daily allowance for president WEAH for his trip to Qatar to watch his son play. I doubt this would happen anywhere else but Liberia given their history.
WRONG!
There are the Americo-Liberians, E.g. Presidents Tolbert, and Tubman, who are African Americans.
and there are the indigenous Liberians. They belong to tribal groups like Kru, Golla, Kpelle, etc.
WRONG
https://history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/liberia
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

jette1 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:08 am
WRONG!
WRONG
Massa, no shame in not knowing about Liberia, so stop digging :rotf:

Your link is about how Liberia was founded through the African American slave.
Buried in the article is this line
  • Today, about 5 percent of the population of Liberia is descended from these settlers.

The implication is that about 95% are indigenes ( Kru, Golla, Kpelle, etc.), i.e. those the settlers came to meet
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

WRONG!
WRONG
please stop arguing nonsense. Rawlings is right. you are wrong. Americo-liberians are a small small minority who dominated the political and economic power for decade after the country was founded. There are plenty indigenous african ethnic grops in Liberia.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:45 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:06 am
mcal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:09 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:28 pm
Rawlings wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:10 pm waste of Liberia's meagre resources
The man should sit his #$% down in Liberia and work
Some people defended the nonsense right here on CE :rotf: :boo:
...how I wish this was Poo-tin visiting his kid playing ball.
I know how huge accolades you will accord the man for raising a super star world cup child.
I seriously doubt that Putin’s son would play for the US or any other country besides Russia🤔❗️

Cheers.
If Putin's son is an American, was born and bread in America, I think as an adult, or would be his decision to choose which country to represent.
By the way I listened to Tim Weah's mom speak and she sounds 100% American. Is she African American?
...yes, of Jamaican origin.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

amafolas wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:14 pm
WRONG!
WRONG
please stop arguing nonsense. Rawlings is right. you are wrong. Americo-liberians are a small small minority who dominated the political and economic power for decade after the country was founded. There are plenty indigenous african ethnic grops in Liberia.
Did I at any point mention percentages ? you are arguing with yourself on something that never was. The word all is not a measurement tool.
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

WRONG!
WRONG
jette oh!!! lmao
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

airwolex wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:08 pm
WRONG!
WRONG
jette oh!!! lmao
ol boi why you dey laugh ?

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

WRONG!
Aren't SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING GHANA GAME

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »