We've beaten Ghana before and we know how to beat them' - Luis Suarez declares

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePa ... es-1672601
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: We've beaten Ghana before and we know how to beat them' - Luis Suarez declares

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:48 am We've beaten Ghana before and we know how to beat them' - Luis Suarez declares

That's the Ghana manager's team talk done. Just stick that quote fro the Uruguayan cheat up on the wall. This alone should be enough to fire the Black Stars up
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: We've beaten Ghana before and we know how to beat them' - Luis Suarez declares

Post by Tobi17 »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:38 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:48 am We've beaten Ghana before and we know how to beat them' - Luis Suarez declares

That's the Ghana manager's team talk done. Just stick that quote fro the Uruguayan cheat up on the wall. This alone should be enough to fire the Black Stars up
That's the problem, Ghana shouldn't approach this game with their emotions charged up, the quest for revenge can be a cruel affair sometimes (you could get blind-sided) and Uruguay will have the psychological edge here, Ghana shouldn't beat Uruguay because they want to avenge their grudges from 2010, but to beat them because Uruguay is just another stumbling block to their qualification to the R16.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

But Uruguay didn't beat Ghana... They drew the match and needed a handball not to lose...

And Ghana only need a draw to win...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cousin Suarez didn't give that Interview. This is fake news
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Uruguay will use dirty tactics in order to win the game, that must be said
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:55 am Uruguay will use dirty tactics in order to win the game, that must be said
so what... didn't ghana do the same vs South Africa?
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

marutimon wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:14 am But Uruguay didn't beat Ghana... They drew the match and needed a handball not to lose...

And Ghana only need a draw to win...
Every team in recent memory that has only needed a draw to advance has been sent home. Nigeria and Senegal in 2018 WC, Ecuador in this WC. Ghana should go on all out attack and let the chips fall where they may.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thats not how to coach. This is why you Africans keep falling short! You still think football is about emotions? Especially in a "knockout" match? Have you heard about "mind games?" You really dont understand what Suarez, one of the best mind games' user in the world of football, has just done?

I am sure Ghana's coach is a smart man. He knows that the game is so different today, and is no longer won by who gets more angry. In top games like this, its all about mentality, intelligence and patience.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Uncle Suarez says he owes ghana no apologies, he also said asamowah gyan should be the one apologizing to ghana and not him

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63821327
SuperEagles

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I was cursing Suarez in that game too and I know he's used underhanded play to gain advantage in his career couple times. But years on and now without the emotions, it's clear he did the right thing and took his red card. Blame the azonto dancer that missed the resulting penalty. I hope africans learn from what he did actually, today we just saw a canadian defender show his inexperience allowing a faster guy to run past him to score without sticking his arm out to impede him.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:32 pm Uncle Suarez says he owes ghana no apologies, he also said asamowah gyan should be the one apologizing to ghana and not him

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63821327
He's right.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:00 pm

I was cursing Suarez in that game too and I know he's used underhanded play to gain advantage in his career couple times. But years on and now without the emotions, it's clear he did the right thing and took his red card. Blame the azonto dancer that missed the resulting penalty. I hope africans learn from what he did actually, today we just saw a canadian defender show his inexperience allowing a faster guy to run past him to score without sticking his arm out to impede him.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

But no, lets blame someone else and keep crying like emotional 12 year old girls. Dont man up and do what is needed to WIN!! THATS WHAT THE FOOKING GAME IS ABOUT -- WIN!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?