Ghana 0 - Uruguay 2 Portugal 1- Korea thread 2 2nd half

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana 0 - Uruguay 2 Portugal 1- Korea thread 2 2nd half

Post by Flex Swift »

gosh wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:19 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:27 pm Ghana was it worth it ? 3 games and out!!!

1.Cheating against South Africa to knock them out
2. Not providing proper stairs for Nigeria to depart the plane in Asante.
3. Socking the stadium in Asante with juju. (How many sacrifices did you commit)
4. Compromising the officials …. Turning down two stone wall penalties in the first leg
5. Allowing violent play from Ghana players injuring the Nigerian players.
6. Scoring a fluke goal in the second leg (tinged of juju).
7.Nigeria denied a second goal that was scored. It was over ruled by VAR
8. The then NFF chairman is so stupid he had the option not to allow the match to go ahead in a JUJU soaked stadium.
9. Allowing Egu to preside over the two legs having shown how incompetent he is.
10. You see your life now Ghana? last place in the group
Noise, noise as usual. Juju, juju. Where is your proof?
And where do you see your life now?
Ghana always looking over the fence @Nigeria….. ultimate Uncle Toms
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:45 pm
gosh wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:19 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:27 pm Ghana was it worth it ? 3 games and out!!!

1.Cheating against South Africa to knock them out
2. Not providing proper stairs for Nigeria to depart the plane in Asante.
3. Socking the stadium in Asante with juju. (How many sacrifices did you commit)
4. Compromising the officials …. Turning down two stone wall penalties in the first leg
5. Allowing violent play from Ghana players injuring the Nigerian players.
6. Scoring a fluke goal in the second leg (tinged of juju).
7.Nigeria denied a second goal that was scored. It was over ruled by VAR
8. The then NFF chairman is so stupid he had the option not to allow the match to go ahead in a JUJU soaked stadium.
9. Allowing Egu to preside over the two legs having shown how incompetent he is.
10. You see your life now Ghana? last place in the group
Noise, noise as usual. Juju, juju. Where is your proof?
And where do you see your life now?
Ghana always looking over the fence @Nigeria….. ultimate Uncle Toms
Huh??? I think your claim only exists in your head, and in reality, it's the other way around.
Otherwise why would you take your time to write a 10-pointer about Ghana, making baseless allegations without evidence?
I asked you the same question you were asking Ghana. So who is/was "looking over the fence" here at whom? LoL
Last edited by gosh on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana 0 - Uruguay 2 Portugal 1- Korea thread 0

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:47 pm
packerland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:39 pm
YUJAM wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:37 pm Baba Rahman is a disaster at LB. The dread that played vs Korea is far better.
Injury has ruined a once promising career. I'm surprised he made the team. Tells you Ghana are not producing quality local players like us. Ghana once had a Frank Amankwa.
They are! Lets stop using a coach's decision to assume whats going on in the larger sense. If a coach wants to rely on Baba Rahman, who, for more than 6 years, after he failed at Chelsea, everyone knows what he brings, and the coach doesnt want to spend time looking around for available alternatives, whose fault is that? To be fair to the present Ghana coach, he just joined them some months ago and not much chance to check around.
Despite Ghana's failure at the WC, I still like Oddo. He clearly outcoached Egu and he is still growing as a coach.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:39 pm
txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:31 pm
felarey wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm The Amartey incident is at best debatable not sure why the chorus is it was definite, he got the ball with the faintest of touches. That's no clear penalty.

The ref signaled a dive, no?
That's what I thought but I rewatched it again and it seems like he signaled that Amartey touched the ball which I didn't see on replay. Oh well.
In the BBC feed I was watching he gesticulated the sign of the ball.

He did NOT signal a dive... but gesticulated it was the ball.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!