More Cameroon drama?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
More Cameroon drama?

Post by marutimon »

It's like every cup.

Both Casteletto and Nkoulou have been dropped by Song and will play a defensive pairing of Wooh and Epasse, both fresh recruits!

Not sure if wise. Has Nkoulou also been thrown out?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: More Cameroon drama?

Post by Coach »

Disunity, disarray, disorder…and the surprise is?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

marutimon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:49 pm It's like every cup.

Both Casteletto and Nkoulou have been dropped by Song and will play a defensive pairing of Wooh and Epasse, both fresh recruits!

Not sure if wise. Has Nkoulou also been thrown out?

You forgot to mention Kounde in CM
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Coach wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:58 pm Disunity, disarray, disorder…and the surprise is?
Not sure if I can watch the bloodbath about to ensue against Cameroon team.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

You forgot to mention playing Kounde in CM

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Eto'o and his pal Song as usual. Onana told them to get Nkoulou out of the line up they decided to drop Onana. Now they are doing exactly what he (Onana) asked them to do. chey stupidity.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Brazil is playing the B team like the French.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Right on cue Tolo Tolo gets a YC

5mins gone.

Stay with me folks...

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Tolo leaves a quick mark on Antony. Love that. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I just don't get the unnecessary fouls... like it is a test of their masculinity or somn.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Cito wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:09 pm Tolo leaves a quick mark on Antony. Love that. :D
Get a yellow card for a tackle in the Brazillian half with only 5 mins played...

Hmmmh
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The Brazilian Cameroonian, Fred gets booked as well.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

AreaDaddy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:10 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:09 pm Tolo leaves a quick mark on Antony. Love that. :D
Get a yellow card for a tackle in the Brazillian half with only 5 mins played...

Hmmmh
I don't like Anthony. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:08 pm Right on cue Tolo Tolo gets a YC

5mins gone.

Stay with me folks...

28min YC to Kounde

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

'More pussycats than lions'

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/61047363
11:53
'More pussycats than lions'
HT: Cameroon 0-0 Brazil

Chris Sutton

Former England striker on BBC Radio 5 Live

Rigobert Song may be happy but Cameroon need to score in the second half. They've been more pussycats than lions so far.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

give it up for the platainians, they left it all on the pitch

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Cameroon score and win game. Beat mighty Brazil. The detractors don pick race..
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Abbey wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:17 pm Cameroon score and win game. Beat mighty Brazil. The detractors don pick race..
But Switzerland is the detractor because they took second sloth

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Abbey wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:17 pm Cameroon score and win game. Beat mighty Brazil. The detractors don pick race..
Turns out Nkoulou and Casteletto were just injured. Their replacement did a great job BTW.

All in all Cameroon played well, stuck to their game plan and executed it perfectly. Yes, the Brasilains were profiglate, but deserved win in the end.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

marutimon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:06 pm
Turns out Nkoulou and Casteletto were just injured. Their replacement did a great job BTW.

All in all Cameroon played well, stuck to their game plan and executed it perfectly. Yes, the Brasilains were profiglate, but deserved win in the end.
I think there is more to the story. Having two defenders injuried at the same time seems too much for a coincidence.