[WC 2022] Cameroon vs Brazil(1-0)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] Cameroon vs Brazil(1-0)

Post by camex »

txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:30 pm
This is what failure looks like.

Apart from a few players, most of the squad is on its last legs. A system of inequity is being built into the team at every level.

And you call his methods working?

I hate to imagine what failure looks like to you!
Why are you saying that? Apart from Aboubakar and Choupo, the team is very young. Christopher Wooh is 21
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

camex wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:48 am

Apart from a few players, most of the squad is on its last legs. A system of inequity is being built into the team at every level.

Why are you saying that? Apart from Aboubakar and Choupo, the team is very young. Christopher Wooh is 21

You must think I don't follow football

Ngamaleu is 28, Fai is 30, Ekambi is 30, Nkoulou is 32, Bassagog is close to a nursing home!

Are you serious?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:04 pm
Cellular wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:03 pm
txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:27 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 pm
txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 pm Eto'o celebrating the goal tells you all you need to know.

Cameroon overall performance at the WC is nothing short of an embarassment
What about the red for celebrating a meaningless goal?

I highlight Eto'o because he's going to milk the moral victory for political ends...
Do you know the last time Cameroun had a decent showing at the World Cup even with Eto'o?

Allow the man to celebrate getting 4 points at the World Cup and handing Brazil its first-ever loss at the group stages and add its ever loss to an African country at the World Cup.

So many firsts for Eto'o and Cameroon.

He's a fraud.

He's in it purely for himself; has been like that for decades...
100%. The sooner Eto'o and his club could leave the federation the better.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

txj wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 pm Eto'o celebrating the goal tells you all you need to know.

I highlight Eto'o because he's going to milk the moral victory for political ends...
He's so obviously running for President once Biya expires.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

camex,

Do you know more about Christopher Wooh? Best player of this game along with Aboubakar.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

joplass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:30 am

camex,

Do you know more about Christopher Wooh? Best player of this game along with Aboubakar.

Recently broken into the first team at Stade Rennes. But had come from Lens via the Nancy academy.

Was in the French U17
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:43 am

camex,

Recently broken into the first team at Stade Rennes. But had come from Lens via the Nancy academy.

Was in the French U17

In that case he is a teammate of Lovro Majer, a Croatian who plays for Rennes.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

But his methods do NOT work!

They failed at AFCON

They failed here also.

Let's not deceive ourselves.

If I wasn't here when you were poopooing the achievements of Amodu and Keshi I would take you seriously.

However you cut it, Eto'o with his faith in Song achieved more than others before him since 2002.

I really really don't like natives who can't for one minute applaud their fellow African for any stride they make especially in football when they more than most should know how difficult it is.

You lift a crab stuck in a pit latrine for 20 years... and his response is, "hurry up and get me out of here the $#% is killing me... why didn't you do it soon enough?"

Like Obi told Soludo, "since God has given you the opportunity and you are smarter, do better than me."

More grease on Eto'o and Song's elbows... may they do better.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:43 am

camex,

Was in the French U17
Thanks.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Cameroun carried out a smash and grab in broad daylight using "hey yous" and the keeper from accounts department Sunday league. The silence of the Brazilians tells you they know what just hit them, this was no team of Kanu, Babayaro, Taribo, Amunike, Okocha, Ikpeba, Oliseh etc.
The counter leading to the goal was ice-cold, just like the beer at the Keffi mamy-market (as I was told).
Villainous, larcenous, an "is this your King?" moment. Totally killmongerous.

This was their world cup final, abeg. 33 export till daybreak.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:52 am

You must think I don't follow football

Ngamaleu is 28, Fai is 30, Ekambi is 30, Nkoulou is 32, Bassagog is close to a nursing home!

Are you serious?
Nkoulou was on the bench and his replacement Ebosse is 23. Bassogog was on the bench too. Ekambi did not start the game. Ngamaleu the younger player did start in his place. The only players at the end of their carreers are Choupo and Aboubakar.
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

Cellular wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:03 pm

Do you know the last time Cameroun had a decent showing at the World Cup even with Eto'o?

Allow the man to celebrate getting 4 points at the World Cup and handing Brazil its first-ever loss at the group stages and add its ever loss to an African country at the World Cup.

So many firsts for Eto'o and Cameroon.
Aboubakar may have just bought Song some more time 😡
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] Cameroon vs Brazil

Post by cchinukw »

Odas wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 pm
mblack wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 pm LOL. Three yellow cards and still at minute 32
Cameroon plays too rough for my liking. Their style of football is NOT how football is played.
They've always been like that bro. From day 1 when I started watching them, they were always brutal on the eye.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Cameroon with good backbone for a good 2026 squad.
They will lack a proper striker with Aboubakar and Choupo-Moting gone though. And a lot of the players will be too old in 4 years time: Nkoulou, Kunde, Ngamaleu, Bassogog

Defence: Castelletto and Wooh (both top class), Ebosse
Midfeild: Anguissa is pure class, Mbeumo

Cameroon need depth in squad also.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Ka! Just noticed that Jerome Ngom Mbekeli, the only home based player that played for Cameroon, played only four minutes, touched the ball once - made a pass and got the winning goal vs Brasil!

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

marutimon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:46 pm Cameroon with good backbone for a good 2026 squad.
They will lack a proper striker with Aboubakar and Choupo-Moting gone though. And a lot of the players will be too old in 4 years time: Nkoulou, Kunde, Ngamaleu, Bassogog

Defence: Castelletto and Wooh (both top class), Ebosse
Midfeild: Anguissa is pure class, Mbeumo

Cameroon need depth in squad also.
We could get lucky and satch a binational stricker. Ekitike of PSG would be thé typical payer we could pick
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

marutimon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:47 pm Ka! Just noticed that Jerome Ngom Mbekeli, the only home based player that played for Cameroon, played only four minutes, touched the ball once - made a pass and got the winning goal vs Brasil!

people on this forum they know who they are said he was only there because of corruption.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.