ghana were the worst CAF team at the Worldcup

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
ghana were the worst CAF team at the Worldcup

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lost 2ce , had the worst defense and looked pathetic vs SK
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: ghana were the worst CAF team at the Worldcup

Post by Tobi17 »

They've conceded the most goals in this tournament if I'm not mistaken? terrible defensive record for Ghana
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:08 pm They've conceded the most goals in this tournament if I'm not mistaken? terrible defensive record for Ghana
You no watch Costa Rica?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Synopsis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:10 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:08 pm They've conceded the most goals in this tournament if I'm not mistaken? terrible defensive record for Ghana
You no watch Costa Rica?
Yeah just about the same with CR, which doesn't make it any better.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

But they also scored 5 goals. How many CAF teams did that?
The biggest deficiency in the Ghana team is that they have not played together as a team for long.
They will get better when they do to close those gaps.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Is this TFCO?

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

😂😂😂😂😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

when you lose the first game at the World Cup, the odds are stacked heavily against you, that is what happened to Ghana, cameroon, at least Tunisia and Cameroon go out with their heads held high, Ghana were just something else, very poorly organised team
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

gosh wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:18 pm But they also scored 5 goals. How many CAF teams did that?
The biggest deficiency in the Ghana team is that they have not played together as a team for long.
Stop making excuses for weak mentality football, Ghana had all the opportunities to press forward against a vulnerable Uruguayan side and score 2 goals right from the 60th minute, they had their own destiny in their hands but chose to play cowardly football and waste time because they wanted to "punish" Uruguay by making sure they didn't qualify to the next round like them...compared to South Korea that kept fighting to the end and got a well deserved winning goal that sent them through! when will you guys stop making lame excuses for African teams playing tepid and low IQ football? just see how Aboubakar embarrassed himself against Brazil when Cameroon still had a fighting chance to qualify with one more goal smh
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gosh wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:18 pm But they also scored 5 goals. How many CAF teams did that?
this was just before the Worldcup. ghana wre trash and nah luck .. they've only won 2ce in 20 matches

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm
Stop making excuses for weak mentality football, Ghana had all the opportunities to press forward against a vulnerable Uruguayan side and score 2 goals right from the 60th minute, they had their own destiny in their hands but chose to play cowardly football and waste time because they wanted to "punish" Uruguay by making sure they didn't qualify to the next round like them...compared to South Korea that kept fighting to the end and got a well deserved winning goal that sent them through! when will you guys stop making lame excuses for African teams playing tepid and low IQ football? just see how Aboubakar embarrassed himself against Brazil when Cameroon still had a fighting chance to qualify with one more goal smh
What I stated were facts, not excuses. Same as when you said they had "terrible defensive record."
That does not mean if a team did something bad, some of the good it did should also not be discussed.
I think you are extrapolating here. You definitely don't have any proof of what you are alleging as "punishment" mindset in the minds of the players at that time against Uruguay, so stop the fackless, baseless claims. You don't know for sure.
Also, if you read my posts on the Cameroon-Brazil thread, I was one of the people who vehemently expressed their disappointments in Aboubakar's behavior in taking off his shirt. With that said, again, I think he is a good striker on the plus side. Or, am I not allowed to say that, too? I guess only the bad part matters?
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!