Argentina 2 v Australia 1

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentina 1 v Australia 0

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We don see this movie too many times before.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Molina can do better in stretching play on the right
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentina 0 v Australia 0

Post by Odas »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:46 pm The Aussies are taking no prisoner
I think such is their best option. They are already down, so nothing more to lose, I believe
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

This is probably the most comfortable game I've ever seen Argentina play at the WC. I don't even need they need water at HT, barely broke a sweat.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:52 pm This is probably the most comfortable game I've ever seen Argentina play at the WC. I don't even need they need water at HT, barely broke a sweat.
Yeah! They are beating up on football kids. Let's see how they will fare when they meet their match
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Why is it that teams that depend on set pieces are always the ones that can’t keep the ball? How u gonna get a corner if u can’t make it across half way with the ball? Abi corner lottery?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Chei, fanboys celebrate! :thumbs: The Destroyer of Small Team (DOST) has scored his first goal in the knockout stage of the World Cup! :thumbs:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The second misplaced pass in the goal area. Hmmmm.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

What a waste of time this game is. Its like reading Bigpookie posts for 60mins.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Anticipating a press from the early going of 2HF by the aussies, Scaloni switches quickly to a back 3 and pushes up the wide backs.

2-0

And right down under, the fat lady begins to sing...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:52 pm This is probably the most comfortable game I've ever seen Argentina play at the WC. I don't even need they need water at HT, barely broke a sweat.

Its a masterclass in tactical control.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Messi on fireeee
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentina 2 v Australia 0

Post by txj »

Kai!

Messi drinking garri!

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The boys from Buenos Aires have arrived in Doha

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Too easy for Argentina. I stopped watching
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I never saw Australia as having anything but a miracle chance against Argentina. I'm trying to make out how strong Argentina really is. I can't tell conclusively, as both these teams seem to have come from weaker groups.

Argentina is good...just don't know if they are VERY good. They definitely are note elite in my book right now.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 pm

Hmmm. Think it’s about Australia being just about average

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:29 pm Too easy for Argentina. I stopped watching

You're missing a lot bro.

One of the WC favorites just found their groove...

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Argentina couldn't have gotten a easier path to the finals honestly
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mate wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:30 pm I never saw Australia as having anything but a miracle chance against Argentina. I'm trying to make out how strong Argentina really is. I can't tell conclusively, as both these teams seem to have come from weaker groups.

Argentina is good...just don't know if they are VERY good. They definitely are note elite in my book right now.

The WC is about how well you master your own game. Scaloni I think has found his WC team and game.
Best believe, this is a very good team.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:30 pm
txj wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 pm

Hmmm. Think it’s about Australia being just about average

Not simply that they are average, they are being made to remain average...

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

CHOI!!!
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

And what do u know.
2-1