OTTO ADDO quits ghana

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
OTTO ADDO quits ghana

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: OTTO ADDO quits ghana

Post by Tobi17 »

More like he had an agreement with the Ghanaian FA that he would take the coaching job only on a temporary basis and return to his Dortmund job after the world cup, dude is smart...added a world cup experience to his CV.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:18 am More like he had an agreement with the Ghanaian FA that he would take the coaching job only on a temporary basis and return to his Dortmund job after the world cup, dude is smart...added a world cup experience to his CV.
Exactly what he did. In a few years he will probably have the confidence to start seeking top jobs around the globe.
I think I heard him say he’s a talent scout at Dortmund?
I might be wrong on that.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Not impressed by Addo. Several lineup mistakes like playing two Ayews... Or not playing Lamptey and Mensah at LB and RB.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marutimon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:09 pm Not impressed by Addo. Several lineup mistakes like playing two Ayews... Or not playing Lamptey and Mensah at LB and RB.
Mensah had a breathing issue
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:45 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:18 am More like he had an agreement with the Ghanaian FA that he would take the coaching job only on a temporary basis and return to his Dortmund job after the world cup, dude is smart...added a world cup experience to his CV.
Exactly what he did. In a few years he will probably have the confidence to start seeking top jobs around the globe.
Very much so, he's highly rated for that at Dortmund.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:45 pm
Not a scout...

A talent coach
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Until the bones are rotten
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:06 am
Poor coach! I wonder how and why he kept playing the Ayew brothers, they are overweight and very slow! They had zero impact in the games they played. Look how the team changed and started playing better once he substituted them in the Uruguay game.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I saw them play Uruguay live here in Doha, they were pitiful. How they beat South Korea again?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: