[WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 1 (Lewa) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 0

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:56 pm Kylian don pass MEnaldo for WC goals scored!! And he didn’t need PKs to do it
Where does MEssi stand?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mblack
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 2 (Olivier, Mbappe) POLAND 0

Post by mblack »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:52 pm
mblack wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:50 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:46 pm
hestonap wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 pm Grizman such a hardworking and intelligent player. Some people sati play this game.
His biggest problem is that he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak. Thats why he folds and collapses under pressure. He is the reason Atleti failed to win CL and he has cost france as well. Also collapsed under the pressure of playing for a big club - Barca. A player, I would never touch, if I was a coach.
Not true. He is as hard working as hardworking gets. Love his new role.
You said "not true" and then you didnt disprove anything i said.

You said: "He is hardworking"

I said: "he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak."

Feel free to prove my comments wrong. I have receipts! :lol: He is a loser and he folds under pressure. He cost his clubs CL titles multiple times, failed at Barca because he couldn't handle the pressure and has caused France top games because he is mentally weak and a loser. These are facts! Disprove it.
Example: The Barca transfer was a bad one. He made his living as a second striker. Barca plays 4-3-3 and there was no room for a second striker so he was forced to play out of position (wide left) and the coach wanted thin to play with pace (which was not his strength). Things got better when Koeman took over but the narrative was already written.
Take the current French team. Deschamps appreciates his work rate and was creative enough to play him in a new role (again behind the forwards but deeper) so he can be on the field with Mbappe, Giroud and Dembélé.

The fact that you say stuff does not mean it’s fact
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:53 pm
hestonap wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 pm Grizman such a hardworking and intelligent player. Some people sati play this game.
His biggest problem is that he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak. Thats why he folds and collapses under pressure. He is the reason Atleti failed to win CL and he has cost france as well. Also collapsed under the pressure of playing for a big club - Barca. A player, I would never touch, if I was a coach.
Not in this world-cup. He has been top class so far
We go see. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Australia, Denmark, Tunisia (L) and Poland. TOP CLASS!! :thumbs:

I am talking about pressure and collapsing under pressure and you dey mention first round and second round games, against kpekere teams? You do realize Griezman has dominated La Liga for Sociedad and Atleti? And even gone to CL Finals more than once? :D

The issue here is NOT talent or ability or performance in games? The issue is that he is a loser, mentally weak and a coward. He collapses when the stakes are high and he will do it again when its time in this world cup
but he won a World-cup, playing all the games back in 2018
We are arguing two different things bro. Its quite early morning, I am tired.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 pm
txj wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:56 pm

Feel free to prove my comments wrong. I have receipts! :lol: He is a loser and he folds under pressure. He cost his clubs CL titles multiple times, failed at Barca because he couldn't handle the pressure and has caused France top games because he is mentally weak and a loser. These are facts! Disprove it.

Not sure I agree.

Clearly was the case at Barca.

But for France? Think not.

Deschamps redefined his role, and no doubt he is thriving so far...
You guys are about to find out the hard way. :rotf: :rotf:

Who cost Atleti the CL titles? :lol: :lol: Ask any La Liga fan, it is well known that Griezman is a weak minded loser. Its not even me that saying this. This is well known in La Liga circles.

But he won them the league also...
The CL final does not change that
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 1 (Lewa)

Post by danfo driver »

I see no one is criticizing Lewadowski celebrating a penalty goal after his team has been knocked out of the world cup, like a LOSER! But when it was the cameroonian player, there was uproar!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Odas wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:00 pm Well, I am wrong with my prediction of 3-0 against Poland, but I was close
Oga ni iya a Muda.

You try.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mate wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 pm This win for me is the most decisive in this WC so far. Better than Brazil beating Serbia.

Brazil is good, don't get me wrong. But Brazil did it with 1 way offensive traffic and sweat as well as sheet talent.

France today showed more versatility and guile, efficiency, not having to kill themselves.

We will see.
:D
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Allez Africains! :D :taunt: Next Ingerlund. :biggrin: Yes, I know we hope Senegal. But let's be real. :biggrin:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:05 pm I see no one is criticizing Lewadowski celebrating a penalty goal after his team has been knocked out of the world cup, like a LOSER! But when it was the cameroonian player, there was uproar!

This one was over.

Cameroon still had a chance!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:05 pm I see no one is criticizing Lewadowski celebrating a penalty goal after his team has been knocked out of the world cup, like a LOSER! But when it was the cameroonian player, there was uproar!

Are you kidding??!?? You do not understand between the two cases?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mblack wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:03 pm

Example: The Barca transfer was a bad one. He made his living as a second striker. Barca plays 4-3-3 and there was no room for a second striker so he was forced to play out of position (wide left) and the coach wanted thin to play with pace (which was not his strength). Things got better when Koeman took over but the narrative was already written.
Take the current French team. Deschamps appreciates his work rate and was creative enough to play him in a new role (again behind the forwards but deeper) so he can be on the field with Mbappe, Giroud and Dembélé.

The fact that you say stuff does not mean it’s fact
I agree, the fact that you say stuff does not mean it fact!

It is a fact that he failed at Barca disastrously! Prove me wrong! You can make all the excuses you like! He failed!

It is a fact that he cost Atlet CL titles because he is a coward and mentally weak! prove me wrong!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:03 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:56 pm Kylian don pass MEnaldo for WC goals scored!! And he didn’t need PKs to do it
Where does MEssi stand?
La pulga is level with Mbappe at 9 apiece. But you knew that :D

Wha choo looking at?!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

balo wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:06 pmOga ni iya a Muda.

You try.

Can you explain this phrase to me please? I heard it in Olamide's Bobo song, but I know neither its meaning nor origin.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theDunamis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:08 pm

Are you kidding??!?? You do not understand between the two cases?
Hmm seems you are about to burst a nerve on your heard. Take it easy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: your massa, lewa, is a loser! cry like a baby if you like. :rotf: :rotf:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

it was Vincent's last kick at a World Cup. it was Robert's last kick at a World Cup... the difference is?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:09 pm
Where does MEssi stand?
No, i didnt I was more focused on the fact that he is going to end his career without a world cup and will forever be known as "I need a support cast to succeed" :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:11 pm
it was Vincent's last kick at a World Cup. it was Robert's last kick at a World Cup... the difference is?
One is a white man, who has Africans all giddy and mumuish? :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 pm This win for me is the most decisive in this WC so far. Better than Brazil beating Serbia.

Brazil is good, don't get me wrong. But Brazil did it with 1 way offensive traffic and sweat as well as sheet talent.

France today showed more versatility and guile, efficiency, not having to kill themselves.

We will see.
I still fear the Argienauts. :biggrin: With Messi, anything's possible. And the Argies are looking increasingly deadly. Of course les Africains Français can only meet the Argies in the Final.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:11 pmHmm seems you are about to burst a nerve on your heard. Take it easy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: your massa, lewa, is a loser! cry like a baby if you like. :rotf: :rotf:

Here you go with your well-known childishness. Your post was obtuse. Your post gets called out and you resort to childish tantrums. Grow up. Maturity is not a superpower.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:11 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:09 pm
Where does MEssi stand?
No, i didnt I was more focused on the fact that he is going to end his career without a world cup and will forever be known as "I need a support cast to succeed" :rotf:
End of Discussion
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

ohsee wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:07 pm Allez Africains! :D :taunt: Next Ingerlund. :biggrin: Yes, I know we hope Senegal. But let's be real. :biggrin:
Uncle, either way, e go sweet. If it's the African champs that beat them great. If it's the African champs in diaspora/exile south of the channel even sweeter. No shaking.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I think we can say bye bye Robert Lewandowski… end of an era. I’m sure papa is looking down and is well pleased. Great player, apparently great guy too!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

felarey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:24 pm I think we can say bye bye Robert Lewandowski… end of an era. I’m sure papa is looking down and is well pleased. Great player, apparently great guy too!
:agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: