[WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 1 (Lewa) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 0

Post by Scipio Africanus »

PK to Poland! Lewa to take …

Wha choo looking at?!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

felarey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:56 pmPenalty
Meh. Moral victory goal.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
hestonap
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 2 (Olivier, Mbappe) POLAND 0

Post by hestonap »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:46 pm
hestonap wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 pm Grizman such a hardworking and intelligent player. Some people sati play this game.
His biggest problem is that he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak. Thats why he folds and collapses under pressure. He is the reason Atleti failed to win CL and he has cost france as well. Also collapsed under the pressure of playing for a big club - Barca. A player, I would never touch, if I was a coach.
I don't know about cowardly my brother.....I certainly would love to have a player like him in any team I support
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Penalty for Poland.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Saved!!! Will that be retaken?

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Missed; but will be retaken
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

LOL.

The football gods choose France.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:53 pm
hestonap wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 pm Grizman such a hardworking and intelligent player. Some people sati play this game.
His biggest problem is that he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak. Thats why he folds and collapses under pressure. He is the reason Atleti failed to win CL and he has cost france as well. Also collapsed under the pressure of playing for a big club - Barca. A player, I would never touch, if I was a coach.
Not in this world-cup. He has been top class so far
We go see. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Australia, Denmark, Tunisia (L) and Poland. TOP CLASS!! :thumbs:

I am talking about pressure and collapsing under pressure and you dey mention first round and second round games, against kpekere teams? You do realize Griezman has dominated La Liga for Sociedad and Atleti? And even gone to CL Finals more than once? :D

The issue here is NOT talent or ability or performance in games? The issue is that he is a loser, mentally weak and a coward. He collapses when the stakes are high and he will do it again when its time in this world cup
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Penalty saved, or what?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

WTF is with all this stuttering sh1t!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Seriously
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

lol. Reprieve for Lewa? Terrible first kick.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gooooooooooooolllllll! Lewa!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

3 - 1

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:58 pm WTF is with all this stuttering sh1t!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I no no-oooooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:54 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:52 pm
mblack wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:50 pm
Not true. He is as hard working as hardworking gets. Love his new role.
You said "not true" and then you didnt disprove anything i said.

You said: "He is hardworking"

I said: "he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak."

Feel free to prove my comments wrong. I have receipts! :lol: He is a loser and he folds under pressure. He cost his clubs CL titles multiple times, failed at Barca because he couldn't handle the pressure and has caused France top games because he is mentally weak and a loser. These are facts! Disprove it.
He did score a WC final PK. Cowards usually don't do that.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Well, I guess the football gods wanted to show some mercy.

Are we not merciful!!!!!

LOL.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, I am wrong with my prediction of 3-0 against Poland, but I was close
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 1 (Lewa)

Credit to Poland! They came out to play today. If they had played like this against Argentina they might've gotten a result and maybe even topped the group to face Australia instead of France.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:54 pm Fofana is a better mid0fielder compared to Tochumeni
Bro, you made this decision from watching one game against a crap Poland? They both played in the same league and Madrid picked one. This season, Monaco is 6th.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:53 pm
Not in this world-cup. He has been top class so far
We go see. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Australia, Denmark, Tunisia (L) and Poland. TOP CLASS!! :thumbs:

I am talking about pressure and collapsing under pressure and you dey mention first round and second round games, against kpekere teams? You do realize Griezman has dominated La Liga for Sociedad and Atleti? And even gone to CL Finals more than once? :D

The issue here is NOT talent or ability or performance in games? The issue is that he is a loser, mentally weak and a coward. He collapses when the stakes are high and he will do it again when its time in this world cup
but he won a World-cup, playing all the games back in 2018
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] FRANCE 3 (Olivier, Mbappe X 2) POLAND 1 (Lewa)

Post by mate »

This win for me is the most decisive in this WC so far. Better than Brazil beating Serbia.

Brazil is good, don't get me wrong. But Brazil did it with 1 way offensive traffic and sweat as well as sheet talent.

France today showed more versatility and guile, efficiency, not having to kill themselves.

We will see.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:52 pm
mblack wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:50 pm
Not true. He is as hard working as hardworking gets. Love his new role.
You said "not true" and then you didnt disprove anything i said.

You said: "He is hardworking"

I said: "he is a coward, a loser and mentally weak."

Feel free to prove my comments wrong. I have receipts! :lol: He is a loser and he folds under pressure. He cost his clubs CL titles multiple times, failed at Barca because he couldn't handle the pressure and has caused France top games because he is mentally weak and a loser. These are facts! Disprove it.

Not sure I agree.

Clearly was the case at Barca.

But for France? Think not.

Deschamps redefined his role, and no doubt he is thriving so far...
You guys are about to find out the hard way. :rotf: :rotf:

Who cost Atleti the CL titles? :lol: :lol: Ask any La Liga fan, it is well known that Griezman is a weak minded loser. Its not even me that saying this. This is well known in La Liga circles.