[WC 2022 R16] ENGLAND 3 (Henderson, Kane, Saka) SENEGAL 0 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] ENGLAND 3 (Henderson, Kane, Saka) SENEGAL 0 FT

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Coach wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:57 am @Scipio, most military victories against who? Record padded up with more Bermanes and Breazeles than Deontay “battered by the British” Wilder. A hundred thousand fisticuffs West of Mombasa and walking around like the Dixon of Dock Green. How low did your balls hang in Waterloo “Missyor” Military title? Napoleon Papa Smurf torn a brand new “hole du toilette”.

Giroud? Been there, done it. Ran out of town, couldn’t hack it. Stoke vs Sheff Utd 3 weeks back, Phil Jagielka - check, Sam Clucas - check, Tyrese Campbell - check, ou es L’Olivier? Eating gelatos in La bistro della Milanese. Wanted none of it!

Mbappe has bagged all the bonbons thus far but hasn’t faced anything like it! M&S (Maguire and Stones).

“avez-vous un pain au chocolat s’il vous plait?”.

“Av’ay who?, your av’aying a larff mate! 800 thousand Euros a week an’ not a penny legal tender. Boll*cks”.

Ohsee, sing along chappies…

Waterloo
I was defeated, you won the war.
Waterloo
Promise to love you forevermore.
Waterloo
Couldn't escape if I wanted to.
Waterloo
Knowing my fate is to be with you.
Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Waterloo
Finally facing my Waterloo.

What’s your military might to an ABBA classic. Been there, done it, got the vinyl. Next!!!!
One word: Dunkerque (That's Dunkirk to you)

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^That Middle Age Ojualegba sold to Louis by King Charlie, at 4 times the going rate, what about it? The very same Dunkirk where Billy Britonians took to the waters in boats and bath tubs, dodging bombardment by cowardly Luftwaffes, to rescue one and all. Not a Jean-Pierre in sight, all deep in their air raid shelters, silencing their breath sounds.

Sorry was that Bonaparte or torn apart. No doubt Mazi has dust covered books with illustrations. Absolute rollicking.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

I heard English journalists today comparing Bukayo Saka to Kylian Mbappe. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :atc: France must massacre Ingerlund for such an insult. :biggrin: