[WC 2022 R16] ENGLAND 3 (Henderson, Kane, Saka) SENEGAL 0 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] ENGLAND 3 (Henderson, Kane, Saka) SENEGAL 0

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:45 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 pm

Summary. We ain't got time watch stuff when upset like this
Rubbish. This is how u do it. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:57 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:55 pm All i know be say..the SE , must sit up and stop all this rubbish.. we need to ensure we never ever miss the world-cup again .. I believe the SE will be the first to crack this failure by CAF teams.
The same SE that’s still sees Etebo as a starter in their team? We don’t learn. Or we don’t know what talented players look or play like.
As long as we have TRIBALISM, or QUOTA involved in our selection of players, or the NFF interfering, the SE is going nowhere
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Shiiiii....t

3 goals no reply.

Well Live goes on.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Odas wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:57 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:56 pm Oh well, Morocco is our only hope now…
Certainly. Morocco is our ONLY hope now.
Spain would be hard. But as long as they go down fighting, I won’t be sad like I am today. Senegal no do well at all. It was too easy for England.
Last edited by Lolly on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:55 pm I no go lie. We are not good at this sport.
...blame our poor administrators. Up and coming countries like the USA, Canada, S. Korea, Aussies, even the mid eastern countries where football is not number one are all out playing African contingents.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

AreaDaddy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:59 pm Shiiiii....t

3 goals no reply.

Well Live goes on.
I guess you will gba Christmas like the rest of us now :D :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:55 pm All i know be say..the SE , must sit up and stop all this rubbish.. we need to ensure we never ever miss the world-cup again .. I believe the SE will be the first to crack this failure by CAF teams.
The same SE that’s still sees Etebo as a starter in their team? We don’t learn. Or we don’t know what talented players look or play like.
with this negative thought process , we will continue to fail.. don't come up with positive ideas, keep living in such... however me and my house believes the SE will change all these rubbish. I believe the likes of Osimhen and that u17 left back will be in the states 3 and a half years from now..as long as it is God willing fo rman to see 2026 WC... this is given
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Odas wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:59 pm
As long as we have TRIBALISM, or QUOTA involved in our selection of players, or the NFF interfering, the SE is going nowhere
What tribalism gave us Etebo against Portugal?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Senegal of 2002 would have slapped this English bozos.Mchewww
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Senegal were in the game 1st half and still in the game at end of half. Something must have happened in that dressing room.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:00 pm
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:55 pm I no go lie. We are not good at this sport.
...blame our poor administrators. Up and coming countries like the USA, Canada, S. Korea, Aussies, even the mid eastern countries where football is not number one are all out playing African contingents.
how
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:00 pm
Odas wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:57 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:56 pm Oh well, Morocco is our only hope now…
Certainly. Morocco is our ONLY hope now.
Spain would be hard. But as long as they go down fighting, I won’t be sad like I am today. Senegal no do well at all. It was too easy for England.
I swear! I thought Senegal was going to pull a surprise, but if they go down, they will do so fighting. Unfortunately for me, they pissed me off.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

So fellas, is it coming home?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

felarey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:04 pm Senegal were in the game 1st half and still in the game at end of half. Something must have happened in that dressing room.
Weak mentality, a common theme with almost all the African teams in this tournament...only Morocco have shown that they've got some cojones in them.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:03 pm Senegal of 2002 would have slapped this English bozos.Mchewww
look lets stop giving Senegal too much credit, they needed to win afcon and that doesn't carry on to anything else apparently
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:01 pm
Odas wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:59 pm
What tribalism gave us Etebo against Portugal?
I don't understand your question because I used TRIBALISM, QUOTA and the INTERFERENCE by the NFF. Why are you only focusing on the tribalism part of my statement when I used three elements as a possible problem we have in the selection of our players? Why, eh?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Every English player interviewed is mentioning beating the African champions. It’s written in the script. :)
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, let's see what Morocco does tomorrow. Hopefully, they will give us some joy.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

that result was never in doubt, we need to learn to stop allowing personal emotions to cloud our thinkings and judgement, Senegal were never going to win today, they do not have a striker, they performed credibly to go past the 1st round, we were living in hope more than anything, hope does not win games! the real World Cup starts from the quarter-finals! let us watch the quality teams in action, if CAF watches this crap and don't do anything about this, they are just as guilty as the respective FA around Africa, football is Africa number sport, we should have the right investment and by now should be reaping the rewards, we just seem to go back to the dark ages, Morocco offers the last try for the African sides, will be hard against Spain
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

felarey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:04 pm Senegal were in the game 1st half and still in the game at end of half. Something must have happened in that dressing room.
Senegal were poorly prepared for the tournament.
Maybe they could have been better with more time in camp before the tourney.

England are clinical at set pieces and crosses but the Senegalese back line was not as sharp at disrupting them.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:03 pm Senegal of 2002 would have slapped this English bozos.Mchewww
Argentina of ‘86 too.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

African champions my frigging #$%! they have set the bar so low, a neutral with no knowledge of African football Will think our football is terrible
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

marko wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:13 pm that result was never in doubt, we need to learn to stop allowing personal emotions to cloud our thinkings and judgement, Senegal were never going to win today, they do not have a striker, they performed credibly to go past the 1st round, we were living in hope more than anything, hope does not win games! the real World Cup starts from the quarter-finals! let us watch the quality teams in action, if CAF watches this crap and don't do anything about this, they are just as guilty as the respective FA around Africa, football is Africa number sport, we should have the right investment and by now should be reaping the rewards, we just seem to go back to the dark ages, Morocco offers the last try for the African sides, will be hard against Spain
Thank you.