Take Messi out of Argentina

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Take Messi out of Argentina

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and we know they will collapse ... This is very similar to Senegal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Take Messi out of Argentina

Post by danfo driver »

Take Messi out of Argentina and they’d succeed! You guys will probably see that he is holding them back. I noticed yesterday that everyone they have a chance upfront, even if someone was better opened, they still passed the ball to Messi. What’s the point??? Forcing teammates to pass to one person rather than exploring better options?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:51 pm Take Messi out of Argentina and they’d succeed! You guys will probably see that he is holding them back. I noticed yesterday that everyone they have a chance upfront, even if someone was better opened, they still passed the ball to Messi. What’s the point??? Forcing teammates to pass to one person rather than exploring better options?
I don't know about that. The others (besides McAlister) don't seem to know how to execute a forward pass
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Molue Conductor wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:32 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:51 pm Take Messi out of Argentina and they’d succeed! You guys will probably see that he is holding them back. I noticed yesterday that everyone they have a chance upfront, even if someone was better opened, they still passed the ball to Messi. What’s the point??? Forcing teammates to pass to one person rather than exploring better options?
I don't know about that. The others (besides McAlister) don't seem to know how to execute a forward pass
you should see them at Club-level, when Messi is not the only one they are required to pass to
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:54 am
Molue Conductor wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:32 am
you should see them at Club-level, when Messi is not the only one they are required to pass to
I think it's obvious today who is holding what team back