No thread for Japan ‘vs Croatia? It’s a damn shame!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
No thread for Japan ‘vs Croatia? It’s a damn shame!

Post by Kabalega »

I guess with no W. African team or Cameroon there is no more interest in the WC, until the masa’s England and France play. :taunt: :taunt:

I could open a thread but will not be able to update the scores.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: No thread for Japan ‘vs Croatia?

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:19 pm It’s a damn shame!

I guess with no W. African team or Cameroon there is no more interest in the WC, until the masa’s England and France play. :taunt: :taunt:

I can open a thread but will not be able to update the scores.
Chief Kabalega, why don't you start one? Start a thread and we will follow you. If you do, please remember to update scores, please.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: No thread for Japan ‘vs Croatia? It’s a damn shame!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:19 pm I guess with no W. African team or Cameroon there is no more interest in the WC, until the masa’s England and France play. :taunt: :taunt:

W.A has given African football a black (ironically) eye!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: No thread for Japan ‘vs Croatia?

Post by Kabalega »

Odas wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:22 pm
Kabalega wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:19 pm It’s a damn shame!

I can open a thread but will not be able to update the scores.
Chief Kabalega, why don't you start one? Start a thread and we will follow you. If you do, please remember to update scores, please.
I didn’t want to start what I wouldn’t finish!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:14 pm
Kabalega wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:19 pm I guess with no W. African team or Cameroon there is no more interest in the WC, until the masa’s England and France play. :taunt: :taunt:

Give them credit for the effort. At least they showed up and tried…. :clap: :clap:
The onus is on the rest to wake up and do the needful…. Dance Ohangla all the way to the final and bring the cup to Africa.
Without doping …. :tic:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kabalega wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:11 am

Give them credit for the effort. At least they showed up and tried…. :clap: :clap:
The onus is on the rest to wake up and do the needful…. Dance Ohangla all the way to the final and bring the cup to Africa.
Our athletes are as clean as a whistle. We will take away our few Kalenjin families who ran to Uganda recently and are running for your country. Leave our Kalenjins alone. Btw, have I told you that regardless of ethnicity, if you live along the floor of the Rift Vally, you will find running long distance races quite easy! You know quite well our Hellen Obiri is no Kalenjin. Even the late Sammy Wanjiru was no Kale. his wife took him out tho.and many others.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the day will come when east Africa will dominate African contingent at the world cup. Can't wait.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:09 am

...the day will come when east Africa will dominate African contingent at the world cup. Can't wait.
All it takes is for a country to pour resources into soccer. The way dictator Biya did it for Cameroon squad since coming to power. Pay bonuses on time and get them motivated. Abacha did the same and Idi Amin before him. Nigeria had a good squad but the NFF did them in. They were making money from the players. Pay us to include you in the squad kind of thing. As for Kenya, even Kabalega can tell you that our own Phillip Omondi is still talked about in bars over 40 years after taking Uganda to the finals of Africa cup. Show the kids of East Africa that football has a future, and they will beat the best teams. Tell us what goes on in West Africa apart from praying and football. At least in Kenya we chase elephants for kicks and giggles. Corruption and money from FIFA has corrupted the football bodies. They pay the players about $2 a league match. No wonder no one is interested in playing anymore! Take my team--> Gor Mahia, players have not been paid for 5 months!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Don't worry, it will happen when Ogolo's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren learn how to kick a football. :biggrin:
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

...the day will come when east Africa will dominate African contingent at the world cup. Can't wait for the 2nd coming...
Fixed
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:19 am
Kabalega wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:11 am

Our athletes are as clean as a whistle. We will take away our few Kalenjin families who ran to Uganda recently and are running for your country. Leave our Kalenjins alone. Btw, have I told you that regardless of ethnicity, if you live along the floor of the Rift Vally, you will find running long distance races quite easy! You know quite well our Hellen Obiri is no Kalenjin. Even the late Sammy Wanjiru was no Kale. his wife took him out tho.and many others.
I didn’t know that.
I will pass it on to my people in the western rift valley. :)
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mosquito legged East Africans will never be good at soccer. Next! -> :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:45 am

Don't worry, it will happen when Ogolo's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren learn how to kick a football. :biggrin:
:rotf: :rotf:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Yes. A hundred years feom now if you will live that long :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051