[WC 2022 R16] BRAZIL 4 (Vinicius, Neymar, Richarlison, Paqueta) S. KOREA 1 (Park)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] BRAZIL 4 (Vinicius, Neymar, Richarlison, Paqueta) S. KOREA 0

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:17 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:15 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:11 pm I want SK to score quick 2 or 3 goals and make this a game.
nah beans
He thinks this is pro evolution soccer

One can only hope...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wazobia
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022 R16] BRAZIL 3 (Vinicius, Neymar, Richarlison) S. KOREA 0

Post by wazobia »

txj wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:46 pm
wazobia wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:45 pm This is to confirm that running and effort does not count for much when you play against a team technically far superior. All you can hope for is damage limitation.

WRONG!

Can you not see Vini Jr running like a demon?
I did not say that the Brazilians are not running. I was referring to the running and effort the Koreans are known for, the main difference between them and Brazil is that Brazil is just technically superior(yes, they were running and putting effort too)
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] BRAZIL 4 (Vinicius, Neymar, Richarlison, Paqueta) S. KOREA 1 (Park)

Post by felarey »

Brazil, the world's team. From caucasians to blacks, loads of asian communities in Brazil too.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] BRAZIL 4 (Vinicius, Neymar, Richarlison, Paqueta) S. KOREA 1 (Park)

Post by green4life »

I had to bring out my dancing shoes and join them today. Too much samba, the time chamber was set back to 1970. :clap: :thumbs:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:00 pm I had to bring out my dancing shoes and join them today. Too much samba, the time chamber was set back to 1970. :clap: :thumbs:

Some of that garri drinking has to be illegal, though. :rotf: :rotf:

Kai!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

joga can also play the English way
lol
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8jTxgbSZw04
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:12 pm
green4life wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:00 pm I had to bring out my dancing shoes and join them today. Too much samba, the time chamber was set back to 1970. :clap: :thumbs:

Kai!
Wouldn’t score a 6 on Strictly. Yet to meet a side willing to meet in the centre of the ring and go toe to toe. The whole of São Paulo will be kneeling at the feet of the Redeemer hoping for France, they don’t want none of it.

It’s in Rio? Boll*cks, Rio’s retired, it’s in with Gentleman Johnny Stones and Left-Tenant ‘Arrison Maguire. B-b-b-baby, no you ain’t seen nuffin yet!

Vinicius Jr vs Kyle Walker Snr. Only one winner. Star Wars. Up top ‘Arry Kane Kenobi vs Militao and Old Man River, Amnesty International on the blower, Red Cross too. Carnage.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:13 am
txj wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:12 pm

Kai!
Wouldn’t score a 6 on Strictly. Yet to meet a side willing to meet in the centre of the ring and go toe to toe. The whole of São Paulo will be kneeling at the feet of the Redeemer hoping for France, they don’t want none of it.

It’s in Rio? Boll*cks, Rio’s retired, it’s in with Gentleman Johnny Stones and Left-Tenant ‘Arrison Maguire. B-b-b-baby, no you ain’t seen nuffin yet!

Vinicius Jr vs Kyle Walker Snr. Only one winner. Star Wars. Up top ‘Arry Kane Kenobi vs Militao and Old Man River, Amnesty International on the blower, Red Cross too. Carnage.

@coach,

When the music are start to play,
ra ta ta, ra ta ta,
everybody are dance...

even 'Arrison 2-Bob Maguire...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp