England are saying Saka is better than Mbappe

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
England are saying Saka is better than Mbappe

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England are saying Saka is better than Mbappe

Post by Undertaker »

England is the country! A country can't talk. Do you mean the English are staying Saka is better than Mbappe?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

They will find out in their next game.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

you have to be mindful about the British media, they can lift you and throw you down, Bukayo answered those questions correctly, Mbappe is on top of his game, we talking about generational talent here, yes Walker will need to be on top of his game, same applies to French defenders, when you have Saka, kane, Foden running at you, they can score, in fact, England has scored the most goals in the tournament so far, i call that game 50-50, not much weakness in both teams, if anything Maguire is the weak link, he has not been tested yet in this competition but has played quite well considering
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

marko wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:10 pm you have to be mindful about the British media, they can lift you and throw you down, Bukayo answered those questions correctly, Mbappe is on top of his game, we talking about generational talent here, yes Walker will need to be on top of his game, same applies to French defenders, when you have Saka, kane, Foden running at you, they can score, in fact, England has scored the most goals in the tournament so far, i call that game 50-50, not much weakness in both teams, if anything Maguire is the weak link, he has not been tested yet in this competition but has played quite well considering
Well said, the media hype things up knowing when it all falls apart, they'll be there picking apart the players. So, a win-win for them, twas ever was.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

marko wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:10 pm you have to be mindful about the British media, they can lift you and throw you down, Bukayo answered those questions correctly, Mbappe is on top of his game, we talking about generational talent here, yes Walker will need to be on top of his game, same applies to French defenders, when you have Saka, kane, Foden running at you, they can score, in fact, England has scored the most goals in the tournament so far, i call that game 50-50, not much weakness in both teams, if anything Maguire is the weak link, he has not been tested yet in this competition but has played quite well considering
My bros, there are two weak links in the English defence--Mistake Maguire and Calamity John. These two are always a turnover risk in dangerous areas. John Stones has not yet made a mistake, so he is due one. Maguire was very busy dashing the Senegalese the ball. Unfortunately they did not capitalize. He won't be so lucky with the real French. :lol:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Every team has weaknesses. It will come down to which team is able to handle the pressure of the other better… and make no mistake, Saka is really very, very good❗️

Cheers.