Bukayo Saka Must leave assanal

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Bukayo Saka Must leave assanal

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i am willing to bet this guy will not be at that assanal come next season. levels will be levels.. I see this boy at City very soon ...assanal no be am .. they can resign Theo Walcott
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bukayo Saka Must leave assanal

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:21 pm i am willing to bet this guy will not be at that assanal come next season. levels will be levels.. I see this boy at City very soon ...assanal no be am .. they can resign Theo Walcott
I thought you were retiring from CE? Why haven't you left yet? You aren't a man of your words?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This the third Saka thread you've created in 24 hours. No wonder you're fast approaching 10,000 posts on here. Stop littering the site with this garbage.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:54 am This the third Saka thread you've created in 24 hours. No wonder you're fast approaching 10,000 posts on here. Stop littering the site with this garbage.
i will open a 4th Saka thread soon ..hang in there
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Saka will not leave arsenal, i joked about this with his parents a few months ago, both City and Liverpool have been sniffing, i dont think they want to move up north to be quite honest
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:54 am This the third Saka thread you've created in 24 hours. No wonder you're fast approaching 10,000 posts on here. Stop littering the site with this garbage.
I've been planning a major event for his 10,000 post but he might get to it before I'm ready.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

kalani JR wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:40 pm
I've been planning a major event for his 10,000 post but he might get to it before I'm ready.
I'm planning a major event too. I've asked site admins to delete his account at 99,999 posts.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:26 pm Saka will not leave arsenal, i joked about this with his parents a few months ago, both City and Liverpool have been sniffing, i dont think they want to move up north to be quite honest
assanal is a money hungry club, when they dangle 80M they won't even look back . Saka will not grow at assanal.. he has done enough for them..Saka is bigger than assanal
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:45 pm
marko wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:26 pm Saka will not leave arsenal, i joked about this with his parents a few months ago, both City and Liverpool have been sniffing, i dont think they want to move up north to be quite honest
assanal is a money hungry club, when they dangle 80M they won't even look back . Saka will not grow at assanal.. he has done enough for him..Saka is bigger than assanal
Will not say this, Arsenal are showing signs of a revival, yes they need 2-3 players to have strength in depth like City!, at Arsenal, he is a starter, at city, he will be a squad player which is bad for his development, i also feel his transfer value has gone up considerably having scored 3 goals at the world cup, now we are talking in the region of 80-100 m, at the same time, never say never, this is football, Arsenal will gladly accept 85-100 M!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Hope you’re right.
But I wouldn’t mind selling him if the money was right.
He’s replaceable … Saliba is not!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:20 pm
assanal is a money hungry club, when they dangle 80M they won't even look back . Saka will not grow at assanal.. he has done enough for him..Saka is bigger than assanal
Will not say this, Arsenal are showing signs of a revival, yes they need 2-3 players to have strength in depth like City!, at Arsenal, he is a starter, at city, he will be a squad player which is bad for his development, i also feel his transfer value has gone up considerably having scored 3 goals at the world cup, now we are talking in the region of 80-100 m, at the same time, never say never, this is football, Arsenal will gladly accept 85-100 M!
saka will not be a bench player at City. He will start. Now you decide, saka , foden or mahrez...who would you start?
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:43 pm
marko wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:20 pm
saka will not be a bench player at City. He will start. Now you decide, saka , foden or mahrez...who would you start?
saka foden and Mahrez are very good players on their respective day

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Worry about the pottering Lord Graham of Stamford Bridge..
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051