Samuel Eto'o is filmed ATTACKING a man outside World Cup stadium

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samuel Eto'o is filmed ATTACKING a man outside World Cup stadium

Post by Kabalega »

smallpikin wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:25 pm
felarey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:16 pm Ah ahn..What happened there? He went after the guy even after multiple peeps had restrained and pleaded with him...not looking good.
With cameras everywhere nowadays, only a daft person would attack someone physically. If he does not leave Qatar soon, I won’t be surprised if he’s thrown behind bars. Very dumb behavior.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that was a serious kick chei :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

That youtuber no get shame.
Cameroon came into their backyard and whopped their sorry behinds, yet he blames it on Eto'o bribing the ref? I mean, how many times have Algeria actually cheated their way into winning against other teams on the continent?

Etoo should have kicked his sorry behind and sued him for defamation on top of it. Dumb Algerian!
bamenda boy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:27 pm The supporter has been banned from all Stadiums in Qatar. The guy has literally made a living defaming Eto’o and Cameroonians.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Eto'o should have two footed the clown, apparently he's just another salty Algerian journalist who has been harassing Eto'o and disparaging Cameroonians over their grudge with Cameroon's qualification to Qatar which they claim was undeserving...like move on already.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Otitokoro wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:08 pm That youtuber no get shame.
Cameroon came into their backyard and whopped their sorry behinds, yet he blames it on Eto'o bribing the ref? I mean, how many times have Algeria actually cheated their way into winning against other teams on the continent?

Etoo should have kicked his sorry behind and sued him for defamation on top of it. Dumb Algerian!
bamenda boy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:27 pm The supporter has been banned from all Stadiums in Qatar. The guy has literally made a living defaming Eto’o and Cameroonians.
Exactly, Algerians should be the last people to cry over cheating, these people literally made a name for themselves as the biggest cheats in African football with their archives of unsportsmanlike antics well documented. They are one North African team I can't stand after Tunisia.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:34 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:28 pm
kalani JR wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:22 pm That's the end of his political career.
In Europe or Africa?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

smallpikin wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:31 pm
The Goddess wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:27 pm
felarey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:16 pm Ah ahn..What happened there? He went after the guy even after multiple peeps had restrained and pleaded with him...not looking good.
With cameras everywhere nowadays, only a daft person would attack someone physically. If he does not leave Qatar soon, I won’t be surprised if he’s thrown behind bars. Very dumb behavior.
Never will he bethrown behind bars. Instead the guy who provoked could find himself 2 years in jail according to Qatari laws.
I don’t know Qatari law, but here in America, if you assault someone physically, the law will come down on you like a ton of bricks.
But the Algerian pygmy put his hand on Eto'o's chest first. Did you miss that?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Honestly this is the downside of the Internet and social media. Any attention seeking joker now has the platform to showcase their foolishness and drag a whole mass of people into it.
Part of me wishes Etoo had dropped the fool but then again he is the football face of a whole nation and as tough as it is needs to walk away …
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what Eto did is what many of us want to do to so many people who dey run mouth on CE and the internet ...now that was a safari kick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Etoo is too immature to be president of any FA. Let’s not forget that he violently head butted a journalist in Cameroon some years ago.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:26 am what Eto did is what many of us want to do to so many people who dey run mouth on CE and the internet ...now that was a safari kick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Damunk no go survive am o
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:54 am Etoo is too immature to be president of any FA. Let’s not forget that he violently head butted a journalist in Cameroon some years ago.
I am not a fan of Eto'os antics but if only you knew how far this guy has gone! First they killed a Cameroonian soccer player in Algeria back in 2014. Does the name Ebosse sound any familiar? The wounds have not even healed, this fool has made so many videos about Eto'o on YouTube. He made a video that Eto'o gave $50k to Gassama in the game against Algeria. There are so many videos of him harassing Cameroonians in Qatar. I'm tag you on some of them on Facebook.
This guy went above and beyond to defame Eto'o.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bamenda boy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:34 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:54 am Etoo is too immature to be president of any FA. Let’s not forget that he violently head butted a journalist in Cameroon some years ago.
I am not a fan of Eto'os antics but if only you knew how far this guy has gone! First they killed a Cameroonian soccer player in Algeria back in 2014. Does the name Ebosse sound any familiar? The wounds have not even healed, this fool has made so many videos about Eto'o on YouTube. He made a video that Eto'o gave $50k to Gassama in the game against Algeria. There are so many videos of him harassing Cameroonians in Qatar. I'm tag you on some of them on Facebook.
I would have given the angel* a permanent scare if i was Eto'o, I heard he made racist expletives against Cameroonians.
chamforna
Egg
Egg

Post by chamforna »

That's why celebs employ bodyguards. To give them the dirty work of handling pests like this guy, thus avoiding being entangled in a scandal.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

chamforna wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:36 am That's why celebs employ bodyguards. To give them the dirty work of handling pests like this guy, thus avoiding being entangled in a scandal.
Eto'o na pikin from Bell. Go figure. Streets dey e blood.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...never let a racist provoke you in doing such thing.
Keep a straight face, smile and move on.
Definitely seems the camera guy said something derogatory to Eto'o.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Never will he bethrown behind bars. Instead the guy who provoked could find himself 2 years in jail according to Qatari laws.
I don’t know Qatari law, but here in America, if you assault someone physically, the law will come down on you like a ton of bricks.
Eh hmmm, in America where cops kill blacks and walk free.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The Goddess wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:00 am
Eh hmmm, in America where cops kill blacks and walk free.
Why waste your time responding to someone whose name is small pikin. He has a lot to learn about life. America this, America that! because dem give you green card. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

So superstar Samuel Eto'o gets slandered and defamed by a journalist and his response is thuggery?? Comes with the territory.
Is that really the only option available? Courts? I wonder how he treats local cameroonians that do the same or wrong him in any way. I hope the journalist or his organization sues him for physical assault. Eto'o comes off as an unhinged, classless bully. I wonder how many opportunities he'll miss from this viral video. First off FIFA needs to strip him of his global ambassador role.

That said, would like to know what the guy said to him that caused him to behave like a thug. If that was not Eto'o or one of our own, the responses on this thread will be very different.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

felarey wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:30 pm
So superstar Samuel Eto'o gets slandered and defamed by a journalist and his response is thuggery?? Comes with the territory.
Is that really the only option available? Courts? I wonder how he treats local cameroonians that do the same or wrong him in any way. I hope the journalist or his organization sues him for physical assault. Eto'o comes off as an unhinged, classless bully. I wonder how many opportunities he'll miss from this viral video. First off FIFA needs to strip him of his global ambassador role.

That said, would like to know what the guy said to him that caused him to behave like a thug. If that was not Eto'o or one of our own, the responses on this thread will be very different.
I saw a video on social media where the attackers claims that Cameroon bought the referee of the Algeria-Cameroon game to qualify for the WC. Some posts on the internet have claimed he blamed Etoo the president of the fereration for the fraud.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Quite intesting that your description of the black man is -- thuggery

your description of the Algerian - journalist.

Not even slanderer or any negative word, you called him a journalist. The black man never got the benefit of the doubt. never got called, the FA Chairman,the Great Striker, the 3 times CL winner.

Black men have suffered sha. :rotf: :rotf:

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:44 pm Quite intesting that your description of the black man is -- thuggery

your description of the Algerian - journalist.

Not even slanderer or any negative word, you called him a journalist. The black man never got the benefit of the doubt. never got called, the FA Chairman,the Great Striker, the 3 times CL winner.

Black men have suffered sha. :rotf: :rotf:

Did you miss where I called him "superstar"? Without his stature, no one will be talking about this.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Eto'o is a big f00l for doing that.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?