Morocco and shades of Greece Euro 2004.

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Morocco and shades of Greece Euro 2004.

Post by AreaDaddy »

Greece built on a super-stingy defence to go all the way to the Euro championship. Can Morocco do the same.

They may not have the swagger upfront that some of the more fancied teams, but if you are able lock out your defence completely you always have chance.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Morocco and shades of Greece Euro 2004.

Post by airwolex »

Steady on guys lmao
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

AreaDaddy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:07 pm Greece built on a super-stingy defence to go all the way to the Euro championship. Can Morocco do the same.

They may not have the swagger upfront that some of the more fancied teams, but if you are able lock out your defence completely you always have chance.

Yes indeed.

Morocco will be a tough nut to crack.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

why not?? go all the way, win it! why stop here
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Hm...you may be on to something there.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

I don't if they will go all the way but building on a disciplined defence can certainly take you far.

And if I was a betting man I would they should make the semi finals. I think they can lockout Portugal or Switzerland and skewer them on the counter
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Please do not insult Morocco by comparing them to Greece.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

AreaDaddy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:07 pm Greece built on a super-stingy defence to go all the way to the Euro championship. Can Morocco do the same.

Spain was the only game they defended. The other games they showed attacking football.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

AreaDaddy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:12 pm I don't if they will go all the way but building on a disciplined defence can certainly take you far.

And if I was a betting man I would they should make the semi finals. I think they can lockout Portugal or Switzerland and skewer them on the counter
May their stingyness continue :clap:
---