Quote from Morocco's coach

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Quote from Morocco's coach

Post by Bigpokey24 »

"At some point in Africa, we have to be ambitious and why not win the World Cup, even if it's going to be hard," he said.

The declaration was a sign of a paradigm shift in how African nations approach the World Cup, and it is fitting that it came from Regragui, who represents a paradigm-shift in African coaching.

Not only did he cut his teeth on the continent, spending his formative years coaching domestic football in Morocco, he is also part of the inaugural Caf Pro Licence class of 2018 - the very first group of coaches who secured football's highest coaching diploma entirely on the continent.

He represents everything that is right in African football: He's young, competent, cosmopolitan, fearless and a pan-Africanist at heart.
Senegal's Aliou Cissé, Algeria's Djamel Belmadi, Tunisia's Radhi Jaidi and South Africa's Benni McCarthy are other examples of the new African coaching prototype.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Donzman
Egg
Egg
Re: Quote from Morocco's coach

Post by Donzman »

This is also relevant for those asking whether Moroccans consider themselves Africans.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Donzman wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:05 am This is also relevant for those asking whether Moroccans consider themselves Africans.
Of course they’ll claim African at the WC. I’m not feeling Morocco even though they’re an African team. I’m supporting Portugal.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:32 am
Donzman wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:05 am This is also relevant for those asking whether Moroccans consider themselves Africans.
Of course they’ll claim African at the WC. I’m not feeling Morocco even though they’re an African team. I’m supporting Portugal.
Why would you support Portugal over Morocco?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:47 am
He has not recovered from the Moroccan lady, that broken his heart.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:15 pm
"At some point in Africa, we have to be ambitious and why not win the World Cup, even if it's going to be hard," he said.

The declaration was a sign of a paradigm shift in how African nations approach the World Cup, and it is fitting that it came from Regragui, who represents a paradigm-shift in African coaching.

Not only did he cut his teeth on the continent, spending his formative years coaching domestic football in Morocco, he is also part of the inaugural Caf Pro Licence class of 2018 - the very first group of coaches who secured football's highest coaching diploma entirely on the continent.

He represents everything that is right in African football: He's young, competent, cosmopolitan, fearless and a pan-Africanist at heart.
Jingles! You left out a big big name coach.
Senegal's Aliou Cissé, Algeria's Djamel Belmadi, Tunisia's Radhi Jaidi and South Africa's Benni McCarthy are other examples of the new African coaching prototype.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

My guy,
Still supporting Portugal?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm
My guy,
Still supporting Portugal?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Hell naw. I was being sentimental but Morocco won me over with their play.
OCCUPY NFF!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

only conceded 1 goal
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

Emilokite, how body? :lol: :lol:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

marko wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:11 pm only conceded 1 goal
And they scored it