'Croatia will lay on a WORLD OF HURT vs Brazil!'

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 'Croatia will lay on a WORLD OF HURT vs Brazil!'

Post by Comrade Machel »

mate wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:41 pm
ohsee wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:35 pm
mate wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:08 pm I said the entire Rosary this morning. :) My family is getting up early.

I'm at peace. I accept what will happen.

I am just hoping for a fair, clean, and good football game. I respect the Jogo Bonito of Brazil. They sure have the Ginga this time.

I hope Croatia bring their A game and that it is enough. That is all I can ask for. I respect my team for coming this far...despite not having a good set of forwards. We adjust for that.

Let's go Croatia!
Good luck mate. Brazil's world cup history suggests that they are very open to ambush, especially when they are favourites. :idea:
Thanks man.

We’ll do our best.

🔥
All the best to your boys, they will need the best of Modric today
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:46 pm
mate wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:41 pm
ohsee wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:35 pm
mate wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:08 pm I said the entire Rosary this morning. :) My family is getting up early.

I'm at peace. I accept what will happen.

I am just hoping for a fair, clean, and good football game. I respect the Jogo Bonito of Brazil. They sure have the Ginga this time.

I hope Croatia bring their A game and that it is enough. That is all I can ask for. I respect my team for coming this far...despite not having a good set of forwards. We adjust for that.

Let's go Croatia!
Good luck mate. Brazil's world cup history suggests that they are very open to ambush, especially when they are favourites. :idea:
Thanks man.

We’ll do our best.

🔥
All the best to your boys, they will need the best of Modric today
Thank you sir!
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Sorry Matey I’d love to have yer back
but I’m all in with my Samba lads
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Crotia 1 - Brazil 0. Final score.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Some team is going to be a world of hurt. Just not sure it’s going to be Brazil.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Brazilians are so sleek man.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

This is good for Croatia. The longer it takes the better it is for them.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Keeper is most def a witch! :D
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Make una go game thread go yarn dust na...we seem to have two threads on this game alone.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Mate, , you got support hia. Brazil go dissolve...e
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Brazil and their gra gra game don’t hit wall
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

:clap: let's go Croats.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Man Ataye wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:35 pm :clap: let's go Croats.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Brazil is going fi s h I ng. Amazon fulll dis yia..
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

😆😆😁😃😀😀😄😁😄😃😃⚽️⚽️⚽️
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:29 pm only ce have been worse at predicting results than gab and juls this tournament.
😆😆😆
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:40 am Nobody is disrespecting the 2nd place finish. The point is you peaked in 2018 and you will not come anywhere near that placing for some time. Your team is a mixture of the old cycle and the new wave that are yet to come fully into their element. Gvadiol is 20 years old. Nobody is disputing that Croatia will roar again, but it certainly won't be happening this World Cup.

Your footballing performance has been trash (that is the luck element), how you managed to make it this far is beyond me. Even in the build up to the World Cup, your performances have been trash. Don't get me wrong, I even made money FROM croatia, see my post in other sports in the Adesanya thread, but you have a lot of tired legs.

Your best performances were in the Nations League, but even those were not as consistent as it would seem, your best results were against France, but your worst results also against France, largely you faced weak teams in Europe, and have struggled especially in the past 6 months.

Brazil will make easy work of Croatia, forget the upsets during this world cup, no such thing will happen against Brazil. What really helped you against Japan was your experience. I am tempted to make a lot of money from Brazil, but the only thing I am hesitating is whether they can do it in the 90. I expect them to win in 90, but there is a small margin for error during this stage of the tournament, where teams become grittier. That is my only concern.

There will be no miracle sorry Mate (pun intended, we aussies always say mate).

I think realistically we have France, Brazil, Portugal as the three to win this, then Argentina as outsiders, England (if they can truly believe in themselves), Netherlands as distant dark horses, and finally Croatia as a long long long shot, Switzerland should start packing their bags ASAP. For me an upset will be Argentina and England doing well. THAT is the miracle. The miracle won't be Switzerland or Croatia doing well. And I am hoping for Argentina to go far into the tournament, for Messi's sake.
Thank You Very Much
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Never seen a midfield so cheaply surrendered. Talent plays second fiddle to tactics. The Old Man rolls on.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Coach wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:55 pm Never seen a midfield so cheaply surrendered. Talent plays second fiddle to tactics. The Old Man rolls on.

Coach, for once you are wrong with such a statement.

:)

You know the game and the players.

Kovacic-Brozovic-Modric are as talented a midfield as can be.

Brazil no way has more talented midfield than us.

And not a better defense. Gvardiol, Sosa, and Juranovic are fast, skilled, and strong. They matched individual skill for skill 1:1 with Brazilian attackers.

I knew Vinicius was not going to outrun a Juranovic who also can run fast.

Just saying.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:27 am Croatia are toast.

They have no chance against Brazil.
They might as well start packing their bags. Croatia booms and bursts in cycles...they are not a team that sustains. They are at the END of a cycle. They have to wait for the next one.

The team have already outdone themselves by making it this far. I think they got a bit lucky to have got to this stage, but luck can only take you so far.

And I don't think Brazil are in the mood to be dishing out luck.
My goodness!!
-Simpli fy -
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:40 am Nobody is disrespecting the 2nd place finish. The point is you peaked in 2018 and you will not come anywhere near that placing for some time. Your team is a mixture of the old cycle and the new wave that are yet to come fully into their element. Gvadiol is 20 years old. Nobody is disputing that Croatia will roar again, but it certainly won't be happening this World Cup.

Your footballing performance has been trash (that is the luck element), how you managed to make it this far is beyond me. Even in the build up to the World Cup, your performances have been trash. Don't get me wrong, I even made money FROM croatia, see my post in other sports in the Adesanya thread, but you have a lot of tired legs.

Your best performances were in the Nations League, but even those were not as consistent as it would seem, your best results were against France, but your worst results also against France, largely you faced weak teams in Europe, and have struggled especially in the past 6 months.

Brazil will make easy work of Croatia, forget the upsets during this world cup, no such thing will happen against Brazil. What really helped you against Japan was your experience. I am tempted to make a lot of money from Brazil, but the only thing I am hesitating is whether they can do it in the 90. I expect them to win in 90, but there is a small margin for error during this stage of the tournament, where teams become grittier. That is my only concern.

There will be no miracle sorry Mate (pun intended, we aussies always say mate).

I think realistically we have France, Brazil, Portugal as the three to win this, then Argentina as outsiders, England (if they can truly believe in themselves), Netherlands as distant dark horses, and finally Croatia as a long long long shot, Switzerland should start packing their bags ASAP. For me an upset will be Argentina and England doing well. THAT is the miracle. The miracle won't be Switzerland or Croatia doing well. And I am hoping for Argentina to go far into the tournament, for Messi's sake.

COME ON IN HERE TBITE!!!

🔥🔥🔥

How do you like us now?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm just messing with you.

See, don't underestimate the Croatians.

🔥🔥🔥
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:43 pm

They have no chance against Brazil.
They might as well start packing their bags. Croatia booms and bursts in cycles...they are not a team that sustains. They are at the END of a cycle. They have to wait for the next one.

The team have already outdone themselves by making it this far. I think they got a bit lucky to have got to this stage, but luck can only take you so far.

My goodness!!
i dey tell una say a lot of people wey dey this forum no get correct luck and i do believe we have loads of jinxs and that is why even our SE no dey win like before. i try as much as possible not to read post from kongi, tobi, VE , these people are super jinx...anytime my eyes mistakenly see them make comment , i know say nah F9 be that
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

They have no chance against Brazil. They might as well start packing their bags. Croatia booms and bursts in cycles...they are not a team that sustains. They are at the END of a cycle. They have to wait for the next one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
FAMOUS LAST WORDZ