I see Croatia making the final

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: I see Croatia making the final

Post by King Futcha »

Coach wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:17 pm
iworo wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:08 pm Write it down, Argentina is winning this World Cup.
Impossible. Happy to wager in whatever currency, they’re going home quick fast like Ramadan, it’s the rap phenomenon, dun dada.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

iworo wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:04 am
iworo wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:08 pm Write it down, Argentina is winning this World Cup.
I still stand by this, because Argentina is going to beat France on Sunday.
It is possible. Will it happen? We'll see. France will have to play a perfect game to win because Argentina will get the calls. If Dembele develops a brain to go along with his speed and skills, Tchouameni plays mistake-free, and Upamecano does not play, I give France a good chance.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:52 pm
It is possible. Will it happen? We'll see. France will have to play a perfect game to win because Argentina will get the calls. If Dembele develops a brain to go along with his speed and skills, Tchouameni plays mistake-free, and Upamecano does not play, I give France a good chance.

I say 50:50...with Messi being the x-factor.

I'm doing my best put my bias against Argentina aside. But they can be a dirty and cynical side if they face adversity. And they have gotten some calls, which always bothers me.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Argentina or France will be winning a world-cup for the 3rd time,

Argentina 78/86/90/2014( winners 78/86)(5th WC final)
France 98/2006/2018( winners 98/18)( 4th WC final)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Messi will be the decider - if he stands up to be counted - they win. And you best bet he will he has nothing else to play for so na to quench for that game .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:25 pm Very brave to predict a team already in the semi-final will make the final. Well done.
Note, I made the prediction an hour before their quarter-final game against Netherland.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

iworo wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:12 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:25 pm Very brave to predict a team already in the semi-final will make the final. Well done.
Note, I made the prediction an hour before their quarter-final game against Netherland.
haters.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:47 pm Messi will be the decider - if he stands up to be counted - they win. And you best bet he will he has nothing else to play for so na to quench for that game .
Are you not forgetting somebody? Somebody Mbappe terrorized the Argies in 2018. None of their defenders could keep up. Of course the defence is different this time--except for Old Man Otamendi. :biggrin: When Mbappe attacks from the middle.... :biggrin: ...egwu ga di (there will be terror)

I suggest that the teams are balanced and it may depend on which superstar shines on the day.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I predict there will be a red card during the final match.
A naive defending (France) or rough play retaliation (Argies).
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohsee wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:52 pm
I agree oh. That guy is brainless and a lot of french plays die at his feet :curse: I'm hoping this is the one time he actually does something good. If he was just a tad useful France wins this. That Upamecano guy is all brawn and against the diving Argies he will cost them as they will exploit that.

If France plays a fast game and utilise Girouds aerial prowess and press the Argentina back line they will win this

But I fear Deschamps tactics might cost them. Plus their lack of a true playmaker in the absence of Pogba might be fatal. Isn't Payet in the team? :sad:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:47 pm Messi will be the decider - if he stands up to be counted - they win. And you best bet he will he has nothing else to play for so na to quench for that game .
I'm always respectful of other people's opinions but please permit me to say mscheeew. I can't stand that midget :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q