[WC 2022 QF #3] MOROCCO 1(El-Nesyri) PORTUGAL 0 FT MOROCCO IS THE 1ST AFRICAN TEAM TO ADVANCE TO THE WC SEMIFINALS!!!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #3] MOROCCO 1(El-Nesyri) PORTUGAL 0 FT MOROCCO IS THE 1ST AFRICAN TEAM TO ADVANCE TO THE WC SEMIFINALS!!

Post by Odas »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:16 pm Pepe on TV complaining about "this is an Argentinian referee. Referee didn't let us play!"
He can complain all he wants, it will change nothing. They better pack their bags and head home quickly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #3] MOROCCO 1(El-Nesyri) PORTUGAL 0 FT MOROCCO ADVANCES TO SEMI FINALS!!!!

Post by fabio »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:15 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:10 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm Semi-final is the minimum goal for any African Country from now on.
Yes, and that is great because it will force our leaders not to settle for the bare minimum and hopefully get rid of the corruption that is impeding our progress. Maybe it will take standards in sports to force us to fix ourselves.
We retained a coach who gave us a first round exit and people were out there justifying his rentention!
No. We wanted him to be the longest serving SE coach and the 1st to take Nigeria the WC twice.

He speaks French, German and something else.

Awon low expectation and inferiority complex were.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #3] MOROCCO 1(El-Nesyri) PORTUGAL 0 FT MOROCCO ADVANCES TO SEMI FINALS!!!!

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:10 pm
txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:07 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:04 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm Morocco coach

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Don't forget that you ONO loving nation of Nigeria
People dont realize how important a coach can be.

Yet, even after 6 years some people told us that we need to keep learning. Kaiiii! If you need to know how slavery and colonialism worked, just look at how one white man was able to convince Nigerians that we are inferior. OMG!! :oops: :oops:

Can we stop this nonsense please?

Coaches work hard for themselves.

If our coaches are not willing to be the best, on what basis do you appoint them?
I think you are mistaken me for someone else. I am not interested in the FC v IC debate. I doubt you'd be able to get a post from me engaging in that.

I am SOLELY interested in how in the 21st century, a white man was able to convince black people that they are inferior and they accepted it and championed their perceived inferiority. Thats how slavery and colonialism started.

As for FC v. IC, i'll leave that to you guys to fight it out. I am not interested.
I know you are not part of that debate. Neither am I interested in it.

I'm just saying that the focus on use of FCs needs to be on a case by case basis.
There are god ones, then there are charlatans...

We need to focus on what ours are doing.

And most of them are not serious...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #3] MOROCCO 1(El-Nesyri) PORTUGAL 0

Post by 100%Naija »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:12 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:05 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:02 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:00 pm

Recognise the hard work please!
Definitely!!!! Well deserved was not trying to take anything away from them!
About to send 100% to you
Abeg I no send o, you guys misinterpreting what I wrote, all the point blank headers that were missed were the luck you need, but they put themselves in the position to make it to the semi finals and deserve to be there! I’m so proud we did it, still in shock sef!
And all the counters missed by Morocco?

How are you sure that the Moroccan GK will not save the 'missed' headers?
This is a pointless argument, this is a common phrase that you are just picking on because you must be on your period and want to argue. I’ve been praising how well Maroc has been playing, how hard working they have been and how they are the better team. How come you didn’t respond to any of those comments?
Because you do not do anything against the truth but for the truth.

No need to correct you when you are stating the truth :taunt: :taunt:

100%Naija please attend to mace04
My brother a slap is not enough to fix maceo. He has been hanging out with Ohenhen in Aspen (yes black men hanging out in aspen skiing et al) so dem never invent medicine way go cure their kind of disease. Leave the Moroccan to enjoy their victory. SMH :lol:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #3] MOROCCO 1(El-Nesyri) PORTUGAL 0 FT MOROCCO IS THE 1ST AFRICAN TEAM TO ADVANCE TO THE WC SEMIFINALS!!

Post by wanaj0 »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm Lol at Pepe claiming that the referee didn't let them play when their best chances came from diving efforts trying to cheat their way to penalties. What an irony from Mr. dark arts personified.
They were unlucky :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:02 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:58 pm You need some luck in the WC, Maroc is getting it let’s go!
Don't mind him this had very little to do with luck. Classic team work. All hands on deck. You create your "luck". Well done Morocco :clap:
If I were a Moroccan player, I wouldn’t mind being called lucky in the least. Go and ask the Brazilian players how they feel playing so well and not getting lucky. Nothing at all wrong with being lucky… and the irony is that in order to get lucky, you have to be very, very good🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

AreaDaddy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:07 pm Stingy Men Association International are happy to reveal their new Grand Patrons.

The national team of Morocco...them No dey shishi :rotf:
Area daddy. Let's delay the celebrations for later. Bros please focus. I am having bad vibes for the next one. We need to conjure up the ancestors and hope they've not spilt all their Energy on Morrocco for today.

The real, forced and adopted children of St. George are gathering......they need to be stopped in a very painful way tonight.

Please gather the ABEG assembly.

We go come back resume celebrations for Morrocco.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Amunike has a UEFA pro Licence yet they say he isn't good enough and has not developed himself enough, but any oyibo with even a B license is worshipped here.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Perhaps most impressive they won this game without Aguerd and Saiss

Wha choo looking at?!
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:21 pm
green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm Lol at Pepe claiming that the referee didn't let them play when their best chances came from diving efforts trying to cheat their way to penalties. What an irony from Mr. dark arts personified.
No they were naive. come on now bros. :taunt:
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:14 pm
mate wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:10 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:08 pm
mate wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:05 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:58 pm You need some luck in the WC, Maroc is getting it let’s go!
Don't mind him this had very little to do with luck. Classic team work. All hands on deck. You create your "luck". Well done Morocco :clap:

This is what some say about Croatia too...and it is irritating.

:|

How IRONIC Croatia and Morocco from Group F are in the semifinals...both getting back handed compliments all along the journey. Nobody talking about this.

F*** em.
You guys are irritating, are you saying you don’t need some luck? Every single team has needed some luck to make it far and even win a WC, it didn’t start with Croatia and won’t end with Maroc, it’s been said about every winner. Get a hold of yourselves haba…

Man, every team needs some luck of course.

But others have pointed out this is one of many factors, to the point where it wasn't a big one.

You don't get this far on weighted luck.
I made so many other comments about how good this team is how hard working they have been and how they’ve been the better team and deserve the win…all facts, but an off comment that they are also getting the luck you need to go far is what you guys are focused on?

As with Airwolex, fair enough.

But put yourself in the shoes of a Croatia or Morocco fan...and why some take it a little personally when so many marketing minded pundits and casual fans keep claiming luck.

Choi! Now Landon Donovan just said Morocco are not a joy to watch on Fox!

That is exactly what they said about Croatia yesterday.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:22 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:21 pm
No they were naive. come on now bros. :taunt:
Indeed. Naive and lack tactical discipline. They also lack organisation. :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:21 pm
If I were a Moroccan player, I wouldn’t mind being called lucky in the least. Go and ask the Brazilian players how they feel playing do well and not getting lucky. Nothing at all wrong with being lucky… and the irony is that in order to get lucky, you have to be very, very good🤔❗️

Cheers.
Mmm, I think it's more like, in order to get lucky, one has to work for it before luck comes.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Abeg I no send o, you guys misinterpreting what I wrote, all the point blank headers that were missed were the luck you need, but they put themselves in the position to make it to the semi finals and deserve to be there! I’m so proud we did it, still in shock sef!

This is a pointless argument, this is a common phrase that you are just picking on because you must be on your period and want to argue. I’ve been praising how well Maroc has been playing, how hard working they have been and how they are the better team. How come you didn’t respond to any of those comments?

Go and change your period pad abeg…we don’t have your time we are celebrating our win!!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:21 pm
AreaDaddy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:07 pm Stingy Men Association International are happy to reveal their new Grand Patrons.

The national team of Morocco...them No dey shishi :rotf:
Area daddy. Let's delay the celebrations for later. Bros please focus. I am having bad vibes for the next one. We need to conjure up the ancestors and hope they've not spilt all their Energy on Morrocco for today.

The real, forced and adopted children of St. George are gathering......they need to be stopped in a very painful way tonight.

Please gather the ABEG assembly.

We go come back resume celebrations for Morrocco.
Oga Hestonap. True talk. I feel this match against France is do or die.

I feel England slipping through to the semi finals might be disastrous.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mate wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:23 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:14 pm
mate wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:10 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:08 pm
mate wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:05 pm

This is what some say about Croatia too...and it is irritating.

:|

How IRONIC Croatia and Morocco from Group F are in the semifinals...both getting back handed compliments all along the journey. Nobody talking about this.

F*** em.
You guys are irritating, are you saying you don’t need some luck? Every single team has needed some luck to make it far and even win a WC, it didn’t start with Croatia and won’t end with Maroc, it’s been said about every winner. Get a hold of yourselves haba…

Man, every team needs some luck of course.

But others have pointed out this is one of many factors, to the point where it wasn't a big one.

You don't get this far on weighted luck.
I made so many other comments about how good this team is how hard working they have been and how they’ve been the better team and deserve the win…all facts, but an off comment that they are also getting the luck you need to go far is what you guys are focused on?

As with Airwolex, fair enough.

But put yourself in the shoes of a Croatia or Morocco fan...and why some take it a little personally when so many marketing minded pundits and casual fans keep claiming luck.

Choi! Now Landon Donovan just said Morocco are not a joy to watch on Fox!

That is exactly what they said about Croatia yesterday.
I hear you, and if that’s all I said about Maroc then I understand the gripe, but everything has to be put in proper context. It was a celebratory comment saying yes we are also getting the roll of the dice we need in a WC, something that rarely happens for African teams, see Senegal and Ghana when they got to these exact same positions and what happened to them. Just one mistake or misstep and everything was taking away from them. I was just celebrating that this time it seems like Africa/Marocs time for a change as everything is falling into place.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:26 pm

Go and change your period pad abeg…we don’t have your time we are celebrating our win!!!!!
You are lucky 100%Naija does not have your time :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:32 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:26 pm

You are lucky 100%Naija does not have your time :taunt:
To post the same tired slap…abeg make I go find one morrocan shewen to help me celebrate :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:15 pm
txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm
felarey wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:59 pm Africa, my Africa!

Its for Morocco, please.

I'm not buying this Africa narrative. Frankly tired of it!
Whether you buy it is not relevant because it is the narrative and rightly and deservedly so. That said it is also for Morocco. The two are not mutually exclusive.

They won for Morocco.

Thse Africans seeking transferred credit should go and win for themselves. Nonsense!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

lacidi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:14 pm

Yet, even after 6 years some people told us that we need to keep learning. Kaiiii! If you need to know how slavery and colonialism worked, just look at how one white man was able to convince Nigerians that we are inferior. OMG!! :oops: :oops:

If our coaches are not willing to be the best, on what basis do you appoint them?
Your love for anything oyibo is disgusting. Every Nigerian coach is bad, but any useless journeyman oyibo is okay. You are what we call a real house n**ga

You don't know who I like as coach or who I do not.
The kind of intellectual laziness u exhibit is why Nigeria will never develop...

oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Portugal has better players in my view from what I saw in the game but it sometimes takes one mistake in a tight game. Congrats Morocco but some of their players don't pass the eye test sha. It highlights the importance of player selection. Like Belgium, Brazil and now Portugal, sometimes too many star players prioritization can leave a team not jelling well on the field. It's not about taking the top 26 stars for me, it's the top 26 stars that play well together and fits into what the coach trying to do. Nigeria should probably give the SE job to Amunike, someone that has already won a FIFA competition.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Your love for anything oyibo is disgusting. Every Nigerian coach is bad, but any useless journeyman oyibo is okay. You are what we call a real house n**ga

The kind of intellectual laziness u exhibit is why Nigeria will never develop...
You have never seen anything good in any Nigerian coach. Your position on this is all over CE.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

lacidi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:57 pm
txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:49 pm

You have never seen anything good in any Nigerian coach. Your position on this is all over CE.

This is the kind of intellectual laziness I speak of.

When I was defending Siasia, the likes of you were attacking me.
Same for Oliseh.

I have little patience for stupidity...