[WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by cchinukw »

The Portuguese and English blaming the ref :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 1 (Tchouameni)

Post by marko »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:09 pm
smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:19 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:55 pm Saka is so overrated. England can keep him
What you call overrated, I call good. England will keep him, thank you very much.
Gladly. Can't dribble no inventiveness. Just pace and pass. No thanks. It's Musiala I wish we got.
saka is a very good player! it is not his fault, he won a penalty for England from his direct runs! he has a future, he scored 3 goals at the World Cup! please do not abuse the kid
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by AreaDaddy »

And they are still going on as to how it is a missed opportunity because there was only Morocco in the semi finals.

F.... them.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
smallpikin
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud)

Post by smallpikin »

joao wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 pm I believe this referee is against England.
My assessment too.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

marko wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:17 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:09 pm
smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:19 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:55 pm Saka is so overrated. England can keep him
What you call overrated, I call good. England will keep him, thank you very much.
Gladly. Can't dribble no inventiveness. Just pace and pass. No thanks. It's Musiala I wish we got.
saka is a very good player! it is not his fault, he won a penalty for England from his direct runs! he has a future, he scored 3 goals at the World Cup! please do not abuse the kid
Against Who? Iran? Senegal minus Mane and Guaye? Pls go and sit down. To think we were simping for this kid. There are more talented kids in obalande.Kai English hype nawa
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:15 pm
hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:08 pm Praise the Lord.

England lost and lost on the day they were arguably the better team, Mr droopy face missed a penalty. The goal they scored came via a penalty won by a black player. None of their black players made any terrible mistake so the press can't hang them. Above all an African (Maroc) team got to the semis and the outgoing African (France) champions in diaspora beat England at it. Now we need the Moroccans to summon the spirit of Mother Africa once again on Wednesday.

Best WC yet. The reason for continued existence of ABEG justified and secured.

Today was a good day!
Well, "better" team is in context.
"Better" yet they needed 2 penalties to beat this "poorer" France team?
The numbers on the scoreboard define the "better" team in my book.
gosh my brother,

their are games you lose and you know you kinda deserve to lose. There are those that you lose and you think what if, because it is particularly painful. This is one of those.

For a very biased ABEG member like me, I wanted a painful loss for England.

So yes France was the better team in terms of the end result, but performance wise, England were no slouches. They more than held their own. That is very reluctant praise coming from me, believe you me I can't stand the English when it comes to football.

This was a delightful result for me. It was close, they had their chances, I think the ref was a tad biased against the English, none of the black English boys mis-stepped and no justifiable reason for the Daily Mail or Sun to come after them.

Their crown/clown prince was the one that cost them a chance.

On the whole, today was a very good day.
Last edited by hestonap on Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Some teams have overhyped players required to play a sophisticated coach's game plan.
England needs a coach who can mold a ball-control team from the many talents available.
This 'gung-ho' system is outdated.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm I expect to see Rashfords face in the BBC tomorrow as the reason for this loss! Thunder combine with Lightening injure their mama!
Same thought crossed my mind.

Dem nor give golden boy Kane. :laugh:

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:20 pm
100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm I expect to see Rashfords face in the BBC tomorrow as the reason for this loss! Thunder combine with Lightening injure their mama!

I don already fire first shot on twitter. We are watching them sharp sharp :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:21 pm

I don already fire first shot on twitter. We are watching them sharp sharp :rotf:
Bros wetin be your twitter handle so we can reinforce if dem try nonsense this time around!
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:16 pm The Portuguese and English blaming the ref :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Portugal referee was fine. This one was biased against England. Even with var, he was almost did not give the second penalty. And if he did, as he reluctantly did, he had to brandish the red card. He was pushed by the England players to even give a yellow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Just finished watching on my tape delay.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS !!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Rashford eye never clear from last tiime :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Coach wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:07 pm Feed froze. 8 minutes. Wellington. Waterloo.

Nonsense.

Bloody Spudites.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

God forbid! Rashford did not squander a penalty.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:45 pm sorry but dont agree with this..
Good to see I wasn't alone. Anyway poetic justice prevailed.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Kai! Wol Cup sweet o o o o o! What a great day! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: If to say I still dey drink, I for drink myself silly today. :biggrin:
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:19 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:15 pm
hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:08 pm Praise the Lord.

England lost and lost on the day they were arguably the better team, Mr droopy face missed a penalty. The goal they scored came via a penalty won by a black player. None of their black players made any terrible mistake so the press can't hang them. Above all an African (Maroc) team got to the semis and the outgoing African (France) champions in diaspora beat England at it. Now we need the Moroccans to summon the spirit of Mother Africa once again on Wednesday.

Best WC yet. The reason for continued existence of ABEG justified and secured.

Today was a good day!
Well, "better" team is in context.
"Better" yet they needed 2 penalties to beat this "poorer" France team?
The numbers on the scoreboard define the "better" team in my book.
gosh my brother,

their are games you lose and you know you kinda deserve to lose. There are those that you lose and you think what if, because it is particularly painful. This is one of those.

For a very biased ABEG member like me, I wanted a painful loss for England.

So yes France was the better team in terms of the end result, but performance wise, England were no slouches. They more than held their own. That is very reluctant praise coming from me, believe you me I can't stand the English when it comes to football.

This was a delightful result for me. It was close, they had their chances, I think the ref was a tad biased against the English, none of the black English boys mis-stepped and no justifiable reason for the Daily Mail or Sun to come after them.

Their crown/clown prince was the one that cost them a chance.

On the whole, today was a very good day.
I got your take, brother. I am just happy no black player took the 2nd penalty kick for England. The English press would have been all over him if he had missed.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:26 pm Kai! Wol Cup sweet o o o o o! What a great day! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: If to say I still dey drink, I for drink myself silly today. :biggrin:
Im not much of a drinker but i go drink another glass for both of us. This thing almost sweet pass when the bredas carry kpondo for their group. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

close game, was a game of chances, England controlled but could not finish, and that penalty miss was crucial, Giroud was a threat in the air
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:26 pm Kai! Wol Cup sweet o o o o o! What a great day! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: If to say I still dey drink, I for drink myself silly today. :biggrin:
Chief uncle you mean say you no day drink even Dubonet or Eggovin. How about Malta Guinness ?

Anyway, celebration continues, tomorrow I go confess the sin of schadenfreude, then relapse and commit the same sin again and again and again (world without end) whenever England lines up and loses.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:18 pm England nor be moi moi again o.
Lol. They were balling for a minute but they do need a world class manager to get the best out of their players. Southgate is not it.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:31 pm
Chief uncle you mean say you no day drink even Dubonet or Eggovin. How about Malta Guinness ?

Anyway, celebration continues, tomorrow I go confess the sin of schadenfreude, then relapse and commit the same sin again and again and again (world without end) whenever England lines up and loses.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Doc, I will break out my bottle of Madeira jare. There must be celebration today. :thumbs: :thumbs: