[WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by 100%Naija »

Aww they are so sympathetic to the "captain and leader" Kane. I just wish Nigeria and Africans in general knew how to uplift their own like this.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 1 (Tchouameni)

Post by ohsee »

fabio wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:26 pm England think, they are playing Senegal.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is a team that can finish. :thumbs:
hestonap
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by hestonap »

ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:34 pm
hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:31 pm
ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:26 pm Kai! Wol Cup sweet o o o o o! What a great day! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: If to say I still dey drink, I for drink myself silly today. :biggrin:
Chief uncle you mean say you no day drink even Dubonet or Eggovin. How about Malta Guinness ?

Anyway, celebration continues, tomorrow I go confess the sin of schadenfreude, then relapse and commit the same sin again and again and again (world without end) whenever England lines up and loses.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Doc, I will break out my bottle of Madeira jare. There must be celebration today. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Seriously, was on call this week and have been praying not to have any in-patients so I no go have to do ward round or get any silly calls. Morocco did their thing and the English as usual never fail to do their thing when they meet half decent opposition.

I don't drink but goodness this would have a good time to try/dabble in tombo liquor or palm wine.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

Who said that Loris was the weak spot ?
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:38 pm Saka has really impressed for England in this game.
His best England game. I was surprised that Southgate removed him (unless he was injured). France had no answer to the bobo. :clap:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 0

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:01 pm Waterloo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coachito nwokem, e clear you? :lol: :lol: :lol: Georgie Porgie Ingerlund, destroyer of small team, kisses the girls and makes them cry, but when the Big Boys come out to play, Georgie Porgie Ingerlund runs away. :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:41 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:38 pm Saka has really impressed for England in this game.
His best England game. I was surprised that Southgate removed him (unless he was injured). France had no answer to the bobo. :clap:
his game got the French confused, he would have got more free kicks in dangerous positions, Southgate should have taken off Foden who was ineffective today, Saka was the danger man today
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:06 pm
Walker will eventually have his pocket picked by Mbappe. Only a matter of time
Oga Skip, I love that "So you think you are as fast as me, eh?" that Mbappe did to Walker in the second half. I expected Inglan to lock him down, so that clean pair of heels he showed Walker was very satisfying, and in fact enough for me. That move should have resulted in another French goal if Dembele was on his game today.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud)

Post by green4life »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:58 pm Interesting Plan B Deschamps implemented here

Going long to Giroud
I was wondering why he kept him in the game especially after scoring. He was useful towards the end to help kill off the game as a target man.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:01 pmComan comon!!!!
Some folks are dummies. Luckily for him Rashford barely missed the fk.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:16 pm
txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:51 pm Should have started Konaté - said it days ago.

Upamecano is a mechanic.

Quite surprised at that
Konaté has always fared well vs Kane and has played well in his 2 games this WC.

Anyway, I thought France was average today. I hope Morocco can pull off another miracle.
I hope so too but my concern for Morocco is that fatigue & injuries may be too much to overcome more than France.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:22 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:16 pm The Portuguese and English blaming the ref :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Portugal referee was fine. This one was biased against England. Even with var, he was almost did not give the second penalty. And if he did, as he reluctantly did, he had to brandish the red card. He was pushed by the England players to even give a yellow.
Red card for what? The ball was a million miles over Mount's head and that's without considering the fact that he's m momentum was taking him away from goal when the contact occurred.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 pm Aww they are so sympathetic to the "captain and leader" Kane. I just wish Nigeria and Africans in general knew how to uplift their own like this.
E ya ooo ... You mean like how sympathetic they were to their black players Saka and Sancho when they missed pks for England? ... Well deserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

marko wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:55 pm
his game got the French confused, he would have got more free kicks in dangerous positions, Southgate should have taken off Foden who was ineffective today, Saka was the danger man today
Thank you. That's how I saw it as well.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:01 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:06 pm
Walker will eventually have his pocket picked by Mbappe. Only a matter of time
Oga Skip, I love that "So you think you are as fast as me, eh?" that Mbappe did to Walker in the second half. I expected Inglan to lock him down, so that clean pair of heels he showed Walker was very satisfying, and in fact enough for me. That move should have resulted in another French goal if Dembele was on his game today.
That was very satisfying. :thumbs: Useless Dembele had a simple tap in but was daydreaming

Wha choo looking at?!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:01 pm
txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:58 pm Interesting Plan B Deschamps implemented here

Going long to Giroud
I was wondering why he kept him in the game especially after scoring. He was useful towards the end to help kill off the game as a target man.
you’ve finally joined team didier, welcome brother.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Deschamps. 3 semis in 4 tournaments,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sorry guys, I am just getting back. I wanted to watch the game in the midst of the english, so I went to an English-dominated pub and it was a delight! I saw grown men weep like babies and grown women b1tch and b1tch that they should have won! I looked at all these people and i felt at peace.. so much joy in my heart! What an amazing day! What an amazing experience and decision it was to go there and watch this game with them. From their elation at winning the penalty, to a collective "fook offfff!" upon the miss by the the loser and mentally weak TOttenham captain!

It was an amazing experience!

ABEG, my comrades, you should have been there to experience this joy with me :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 pm Aww they are so sympathetic to the "captain and leader" Kane. I just wish Nigeria and Africans in general knew how to uplift their own like this.
Interesting how they weren't sympathtic to the black boy, Saka, the last time. You think this has anything to do with being their player? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He can do whatever he likes, with his face like a road-side corn seller. For the decision he took, he is a cvnnt and will NEVER win a trophy at International level. Mark my words.
marko wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:55 pm
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:18 pm
E ya ooo ... You mean like how sympathetic they were to their black players Saka and Sancho when they missed pks for England? ... Well deserved.
KPOMMMM!! KPWEMM! :roll: :roll: :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:18 pm
joao wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 pm I believe this referee is against England.
My assessment too.
When you are done assessing, go and cry into your pillow. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:08 pm This was the warm up. The real game kicks off outside. The lads will be well up for it. Time to trash the place.
LOL> you think this is Europe? Try and trash the place and see what will happen to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: