[WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud)

Post by YUJAM »

Bye, bye England. The blabber mouths are going home.

They actually played well but were not as clinical or as streetwise as the French
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by airwolex »

See my God
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 pm Its coming home... Oh no, they are going home!
Well done, France.
Oh my :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by maceo4 »

Damn it! 😂 Well one of our ‘we’s must win it, out of the remainders…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I expect to see Rashfords face in the BBC tomorrow as the reason for this loss! Thunder combine with Lightening injure their mama!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm glad England is out, overrated team. Now Morocco should beat France and make the final
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

France win.

And somewhere in Cockney square, the fat lady begins her requiem..

Que sera sera...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm I expect to see Rashfords face in the BBC tomorrow as the reason for this loss! Thunder combine with Lightening injure their mama!
Come on now….
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Earlier today Graeme Souness was on TV trash talking Morocco, how England will be through to the finals if they beat France.
Yeyerity
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm Damn it! 😂 Well one of our ‘we’s must win it, out of the remainders…
England has waited since 1966, it's never coming home.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 pm Opeeeeeoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

ABEG International.

England put to sleep for another 4 years. The cup is going anywhere but home.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
If they had won, we never go hear word from the loud mouth English media. Good riddance to them!
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Feed froze. 8 minutes. Wellington. Waterloo.

Nonsense.

Bloody Spudites.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 pm Opeeeeeoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

ABEG International.

England put to sleep for another 4 years. The cup is going anywhere but home.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I think they got what they wished for and by the way, where is 'home' for the Cup?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:06 pm
100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm I expect to see Rashfords face in the BBC tomorrow as the reason for this loss! Thunder combine with Lightening injure their mama!
Come on now….
You just wait...this England we are talking about..their racism is top shelf
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 pm Its coming home... Oh no, they are going home!
Well done, France.
Oh my :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Praise the Lord.

England lost and lost on the day they were arguably the better team, Mr droopy face missed a penalty. The goal they scored came via a penalty won by a black player. None of their black players made any terrible mistake so the press can't hang them. Above all an African (Maroc) team got to the semis and the outgoing African (France) champions in diaspora beat England at it. Now we need the Moroccans to summon the spirit of Mother Africa once again on Wednesday.

Best WC yet. The reason for continued existence of ABEG justified and secured.

Today was a good day!
Last edited by hestonap on Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

This was the warm up. The real game kicks off outside. The lads will be well up for it. Time to trash the place.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 1 (Tchouameni)

Post by bret- hart »

smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:19 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:55 pm Saka is so overrated. England can keep him
What you call overrated, I call good. England will keep him, thank you very much.
Gladly. Can't dribble no inventiveness. Just pace and pass. No thanks. It's Musiala I wish we got.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

AreaDaddy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:06 pm Earlier today Graeme Souness was on TV trash talking Morocco, how England will be through to the finals if they beat France.
Yeyerity
Souness is a frustrated Scot English wannabe. Pay him no attention.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

This just made my day :clap: :clap:
Can’t stand the English team.
1966 and counting…
YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm Bye, bye England. The blabber mouths are going home.

They actually played well but were not as clinical or as streetwise as the French
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

England played well today, England focused too much on Mbappe leaving other threats with too much space, Giroud did what Giroud does best, was not to be, the future is bright for England without Southgate! when you have players like Grealish, Maddison, they should not be on the bench! this French teams looks very balanced without Dante/ Pogba/ benzema, no thrills, just effective, there was nothing between both sides, France just took their chance and Kane missed a terrible penalty! what will the racist say today?? a black player won the penalty, well football a strange game, well we look forward to the semi-finals
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:08 pm Praise the Lord.

England lost and lost on the day they were arguably the better team, Mr droopy face missed a penalty. The goal they scored came via a penalty won by a black player. None of their black players made any terrible mistake so the press can't hang them. Above all an African (Maroc) team got to the semis and the outgoing African (France) champions in diaspora beat England at it. Now we need the Moroccans to summon the spirit of Mother Africa once again on Wednesday.

Best WC yet. The reason for continued existence of ABEG justified and secured.

Today was a good day!
Well, "better" team is in context.
"Better" yet they needed 2 penalties to beat this "poorer" France team?
The numbers on the scoreboard define the "better" team in my book.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:51 pm Should have started Konaté - said it days ago.

Upamecano is a mechanic.

Quite surprised at that
Konaté has always fared well vs Kane and has played well in his 2 games this WC.

Anyway, I thought France was average today. I hope Morocco can pull off another miracle.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.