Morocco will find it difficult vs France

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Morocco will find it difficult vs France

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They will be practically playing an African team on wednesday. They have tried sha, The 6th African team is a different setup.

Also i just have a strong feeling FIFA no go gree this one ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Morocco will find it difficult vs France

Post by marko »

France are not an attacking team! they are a counter attacking team, this will be another game of chess, I expect the same strategy, they will not give France a sniff, especially Mbappe, it will be a game of small chances and Morocco are more than capable of winning!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if Morocco concedes first,it will be a blow out. also they are no different from the likes of stoke, bolton etc

22% possession, 10 men behind the ball, and hope for the best. Can you imagine if this is how every team plays, no one will waste their time watching football for 120mins. Negative football is not it. We all know how people screamed murder when Jose M played this way.

Many of you are just being fake . This team has not blown us away . They have chosen not to play football , but to frustrate you and bore the opposition
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:26 am if Morocco concedes first,it will be a blow out. also they are no different from the likes of stoke, bolton etc

22% possession, 10 men behind the ball, and hope for the best. Can you imagine if this is how every team plays, no one will waste their time watching football for 120mins. Negative football is not it. We all know how people screamed murder when Jose M played this way.

Many of you are just being fake . This team has not blown us away . They have chosen not to play football , but to frustrate you and bore the opposition
That's not quite true. Morocco play entertaining football. They are just very measured and calculated when they attack. Their first aim is always to protect their goal which is very wise in a knock out competition.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Morocco counter attacking skills are right up there! in comparison to Croatia that bored the life out of everyone, Morocco have skilful players, they play to their strengths! many countries like Portugal, Spain and Belgium will gladly swap places with Morocco, I believe the game against France will be more open, France are not an attacking team, so will be a game of few chances, even if they concede, they have the capacity to equalise! who thought Croatia will equalise after Brazil scored?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

If France want to win, they should be practising penalty kicks right now up until game time. :idea: Especially with players who do not normally take penalties for their club sides (yes, a gamble, but a reasonable one, and yes, which failed for England in the Euros). It looks like goalkeepers are carefully studying data on penalty takers. It is amazing to me how many goalkeepers in this World Cup have stopped up to three penalties in a single penalty shootout.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Thank you, sir. I have been telling my friends that penalties are hard for players and much easier for keepers. For those of us who have either faced penalties as keeper and player alike and on proper pitches - not "monkey-post" and "choosing" - then it is really nerve-racking especially when you add the pressure. It's not easy for those players.
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

marko wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:23 am France are not an attacking team! they are a counter attacking team, this will be another game of chess, I expect the same strategy, they will not give France a sniff, especially Mbappe, it will be a game of small chances and Morocco are more than capable of winning!

100% agree.

Morocco knows who they are and are playing it to perfection.

No attack in this WC can break them easily. Making it indeed a game of the thinnest of margins.

I also by now figured out that although France is good, they are not great like in 2018.

Not team but Brazil could aspire to be great in this WC.

I believe any of the remaining 4 can win this WC. Favoring France and Argentina marginally.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

marko wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:48 pm Morocco counter attacking skills are right up there! in comparison to Croatia that bored the life out of everyone, Morocco have skilful players, they play to their strengths! many countries like Portugal, Spain and Belgium will gladly swap places with Morocco, I believe the game against France will be more open, France are not an attacking team, so will be a game of few chances, even if they concede, they have the capacity to equalise! who thought Croatia will equalise after Brazil scored?

This is where you are wrong.

:)

Croatia tried taking it to every team with more possession and attacking. We just don't have even 1 competent forward, hence skewed shot statistics.

Yet we got better chances and significantly out possessed Morocco in our head to head. We got the only real chance, a sitter than Vlasic just didn't have the skill to convert.

Finally, Morocco have more skillful players than Croatia? On par with Brozovic, Modric, and Kovacic at big clubs? In midfield?

Call it like it is.

:)
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Of course they will find it difficult, they are in the WC playing the defending champions. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

France are favorites but Morocco have a chance. France have a mistake or two in defence every match and this might come to haunt them
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Hope Morrocco do not run out of mother luck... they will need to play possesive soccer and be lethal in front of goal :bump: