I am just going to be honest, I will support France over Morocco

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I am just going to be honest, I will support France over Morocco

Post by Mr. Piffington »

1naija wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:03 pm There is always a member of the family that betrays the family and supports the enemy. They are the ones that provide inside information that the enemies use agaisnt the family. Kudos for revealing who you are.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:09 pm I don't give two flying ghanians about this rubbish. They are whatever they are, but i will support who looks like me first, and the following Mbappe, Tchouaméni,Upamecano,Koundé,Varane,Dembélé,Coman,Konaté,Camavinga,Thuram,Saliba,Kolo Muani,Fofana,Mandanda

"resemble" all my features and that is that , the so called Arab team or lies about being the first Muslim team ( Turkey was the first in 2002) to make the semis can go suck on a lemon, I wish them nothing but failure and hope France scores nothing less that 4 against them ..
Imagine rooting for a country that still has neocolonies on the continent because they have “people who look like me” on their team. The problem with bigpokey is that it’s easy to “americanize” your thinking and view every single goddamn thing through skin color. I cringe when people say things like “Moroccoans aren’t Africans!” As if you can only be African if you are black.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:03 pm There is always a member of the family that betrays the family and supports the enemy. They are the ones that provide inside information that the enemies use agaisnt the family. Kudos for revealing who you are.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:09 pm I don't give two flying ghanians about this rubbish. They are whatever they are, but i will support who looks like me first, and the following Mbappe, Tchouaméni,Upamecano,Koundé,Varane,Dembélé,Coman,Konaté,Camavinga,Thuram,Saliba,Kolo Muani,Fofana,Mandanda

"resemble" all my features and that is that , the so called Arab team or lies about being the first Muslim team ( Turkey was the first in 2002) to make the semis can go suck on a lemon, I wish them nothing but failure and hope France scores nothing less that 4 against them ..
I sent you a message last week on Whatappp, why you no reply , abi immigration hold you.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:07 pm

Imagine rooting for a country that still has neocolonies on the continent because they have “people who look like me” on their team. The problem with bigpokey is that it’s easy to “americanize” your thinking and view every single goddamn thing through skin color. I cringe when people say things like “Moroccoans aren’t Africans!” As if you can only be African if you are black.
i didn't hear you say nada about others supporting Uruguay over ghana..abeg free me. it is well known i have supported Morocco through out this worldcup and my bone is with the notion of them screaming Arab instead of Africa
SuperEagles

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I understand your position solely on what our brothers and sisters have been experiencing in North African countries.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

joplass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:30 pm

I understand your position solely on what our brothers and sisters have been experiencing in North African countries.
please don't even bother, they are all blind and bamboozled because of football...smh
SuperEagles

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Jaidi wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:34 am Moroccans have multiple identities Arab, Amazigh, and of course African. Nothing wrong with that. Very few Moroccans I know deny that they are African. They are receiving a lot of support from the locals in Qatar because they identify as Arab as well, but I dont see anything wrong with that.

It would be a great story if a manager who was managing in the CAF Champions League a few months ago wins the World Cup. A major credit to African football without a doubt.
You forgot spanish-andalusian is also one of their identities. Bottom line is who do the Moroccan team represent? They represent Moroccans and they are North Africans. If we start to break down identities, could we say americans are germans (german had a right to be their official language). What do Moroccans want to be called? They want to be called North Africans. You walk into a market in Casablanca and hear melhoune music, nobody there will take you seriously if you called them arab. Moroccans are open minded and take coexistence very seriously, that's not even a basic characteristic of an arab.

This discussion just shows the power of football to bring people together and it's beautiful to see the Arab world embracing them.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:48 pm what the heck is panam?
Not relevant to the discussion, but for those not old enough to know, Pan Am or Pan American is a defunct major airline, at one time--the 1970s--the biggest US international airline. When I came to Obodo Oyibo, everyone knew Pan Am. So it was a big age yab by jette (which also boomerangs on him just for knowing it :D ). On the other hand, BigP may be responding accurately by asking the question above. :D :D Oya, make una carry on. Enough of my irrelevance. :biggrin:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohsee wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:26 pm
Not relevant to the discussion, but for those not old enough to know, Pan Am or Pan American is a defunct major airline, at one time--the 1970s--the biggest US international airline. When I came to Obodo Oyibo, everyone knew Pan Am. So it was a big age yab by jette (which also boomerangs on him just for knowing it :D ). On the other hand, BigP may be responding accurately by asking the question above. :D :D Oya, make una carry on. Enough of my irrelevance. :biggrin:
oh PAN A&M flight... no be that plane wey the Iranian hijack? or the one the one shot down / bombed by Gadafi as they claimed ah .. so jette1 nah old man
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:32 pm
oh PAN A&M flight... no be that plane wey the Iranian hijack? or the one the one shot down / bombed by Gadafi as they claimed ah .. so jette1 nah old man
BP does knowing about Moses mean you walked the earth with him
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:52 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:32 pm
BP does knowing about Moses mean you walked the earth with him
it is Ok, Jette1, there is nothing wrong in being old. as long as you are eating healthy , exercising all is well enjoy young old man
SuperEagles

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Guys, we are a brotherhood here.

In the name of brotherhood, I ask you, I beg of you, ABEG!

Root for Morocco and Croatia. Please!

Root for your African brothers, making it a dream for an African team in the final.

Root for a small, underdog Croatia that the Western press also un-glamorizes.

Then let it be a clash between 2 new forces: The Croatia Vatreni vs the Morocco Atlas Lions.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

mate wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:10 pm Guys, we are a brotherhood here.

In the name of brotherhood, I ask you, I beg of you, ABEG!

Root for Morocco and Croatia. Please!

Root for your African brothers, making it a dream for an African team in the final.

Root for a small, underdog Croatia that the Western press also un-glamorizes.

Then let it be a clash between 2 new forces: The Croatia Vatreni vs the Morocco Atlas Lions.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
No need to ask. Anyone who roots for Argentina in this semifinal will be automatically banned for life from CE.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

From my mouth to the ears of the almighty creator.
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 am Hmmm...

Bro, the French have decimated francophone Africa, financially. And if you visit France -- even a cosmopolitan city like Paris -- you can perceive the racism against blacks and elitism against Africans. I was in Paris early November and checked in to use the lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle. The way the low life woman behaved at the front desk, I had to put her straight. Told her in no uncertain terms that where I am coming from/heading to, she will be nothing but my house girl, and I wont tolerate her insolence. This was an airport lounge-- and I just wondered how black Africans tolerate that kind of life there.
Hmm, French customer service is legendarily bad. She probably treats everyone with the same disdain and attitude.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Monescafe wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:43 am Wish you well on your ankle recovery.
Welcome back. :thumb:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I am still in Naija trying to set Buhari and Wike straight. I am on a mission to Make Nigeria Great Again.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:37 pm

I sent you a message last week on Whatappp, why you no reply , abi immigration hold you.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

These issues get messy but the fact that they had to apologize to Africa for throwing a shout out to the “Arab world” says it all.

And honestly it’s their prerogative to
align their consciousness and identities
with whomsoever they may choose.
Same way others have the right to root for
or against them because of their choices.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Btw why is no one talking about this Scottish Argie Mcallister ( plays for Brighton i think ) the boy is good o ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Alexis Gary Macallister is even better Seagulling than Albicelesting. Quality player. A bit too functional for Argentina but their system and strategy has led to a WC Final so “hoots mon there’s a moose loose about this hoose”
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

If a white person posted this it will be quickly labelled as a racist post
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Molue Conductor wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:51 am

If a white person posted this it will be quickly labelled as a racist post
thanks for the update, that is mighty white of you. Also alert the white folks , so they can see the ppst
SuperEagles

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:55 pm Btw why is no one talking about this Scottish Argie Mcallister ( plays for Brighton i think ) the boy is good o ..
The guy is just what they needed in that midfield.