England squad return after World Cup exit against France

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
England squad return after World Cup exit against France

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England squad return after World Cup exit against France

Post by marko »

at least they can start preparing for xmas with their families! you need a big x-factor in knockout football, yes they played decent football last night but France always have the x-factor, that is the difference, England do not have an Mbappe, generational talent, they do not have a Griezman, if Kante / Pogba were fit, they would not win that midfield battle, what if benzema was fit? they lost against a French B team to be honest, this were their only chance beating France and they fell short
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England squad return after World Cup exit against France

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:45 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na Birmingham dem carry dem go for middle of the night, when everyone was asleep. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!! failure has no fathers! Just imagine they had won the world cup?? you think this will happen? They will take them to Heathrow and land in the middle of the day -- 12 noon! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?