Why is there no ABA organization?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Why is there no ABA organization?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Anybody but Argentina? Surely no one here wants the short diving cheats to progress?

Maybe it should be EOA (Enemies of Argentina)
Or

AHA (Argentina Haters Association)

Send all membership dues to [email protected]

Wha choo looking at?!
Donzman
Egg
Egg
Re: Why is there no ABA organization?

Post by Donzman »

Application submitted.

I cannot stand that team.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I can't hate on a country that produced Maradona and Messi.
http://www.naijiant.com/
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:10 pm I can't hate on a country that produced Maradona and Messi.
As Zebrudaya would say, "I am does not care." :biggrin: :biggrin: Application submitted to Argentina Haters Association. :mad:
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I'm all in.

Check out how dirty these guys are.

Otamendi didn't get a red. Just like Paredes didn't get a red when kicking the ball at the Dutch bench.

There is no dirtier team in this tournament. And refs let them get away with it.

Icing on the cake: Messi is now embracing these antics.

Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:10 pm I can't hate on a country that produced Maradona and Messi.
To: [email protected]

Dear cicoldboy

Welcome and congratulations! You have been automatically enrolled in perhaps the most prestigious football fan club in existence: The Argentina Haters Association!

We have waived the waiting period(usually up to 2 years) because of your long standing status as an insightful football connoisseur on Cybereagles, the premier football website in the world.

Next meeting is on December 13, 2022. Please bring a check(Cheque) or money order payable to:

Argentina Haters Association
PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Donzman wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:02 pm Application submitted.

I cannot stand that team.

Dear donzman

Your application to join perhaps the most prestigious football fan club in existence: The Argentina Haters Association, has been fast tracked. Good news! Your application has been approved! We welcome you to our rapidly growing organization!

We have waived the waiting period(usually up to 2 years) because of your long standing status as an insightful football connoisseur on Cybereagles, the premier football website in the world.

Next meeting is on December 13, 2022. Please bring a check(Cheque) or money order payable to:

PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:15 pm
As Zebrudaya would say, "I am does not care." :biggrin: :biggrin: Application submitted to Argentina Haters Association. :mad:

Dear ohsee

Your application to join perhaps the most prestigious football fan club in existence: The Argentina Haters Association, has been fast tracked. Good news! Your application has been approved! We welcome you to our rapidly growing organization!

PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

mate wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:24 pm I'm all in.

Otamendi didn't get a red. Just like Paredes didn't get a red when kicking the ball at the Dutch bench.

There is no dirtier team in this tournament. And refs let them get away with it.

Dear mate

PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

abeg sign me up, I am a member of assanal, ghana, England, Argentina, ghana, and assanal , plus ghana and plus assanl
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:02 pm abeg sign me up, I am a member of assanal, ghana, England, Argentina, ghana, and assanal , plus ghana and plus assanl

Dear bigpokey24

PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:22 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:02 pm abeg sign me up, I am a member of assanal, ghana, England, Argentina, ghana, and assanal , plus ghana and plus assanl

Dear bigpokey24

PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: weh don sa
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I'm in! Doesn't help we've met them 5 times at the WC and got beat 5 times. They are slimeballs and cvnts. I especially dislike the way they react to fouls from black teams. Even against Australia, that cvnt defender went down like he'd been shot and started rolling all over the place after the only black guy on the pitch just routinely fouled him. The ref messed up last game, they should have got two red cards, Peredes and Messi (2nd yellow from blatant handball). Then there's the scene after they won the shootout where they celebrated wildly as a group running in front of the dutch players. They're real dirtbags.

Must be said, even the great one Maradona was a cvnt and a cheat. Cheated with performance enhancing drugs and a general bozzo (remember his middle fingers against SE in Russia). Football is just not there yet at rescinding wins from teams with druggies.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:57 pm Anybody but Argentina? Surely no one here wants the short diving cheats to progress?

Or

:lol: :lol: Speak for yourself.
You no dey support your husband? :taunt:

Anyway, I have one word MESSI! :thumbs:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Croatians are no saints either.

The Dutch got away with too much and the ref just lost the plot.
Van Gaal said that he had a formula to contain Messi, which turned out to be roughing him up. It was so bad that the usually professional Messi, went to the Dutch bench and gave them an earful after the game.

Argentina has been the brunt of nasty fouls ever since their Mexico game.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Kabalega wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:25 am

Van Gaal said that he had a formula to contain Messi, which turned out to be roughing him up. It was so bad that the usually professional Messi, went to the Dutch bench and gave them an earful after the game.

I think I said on another thread Rebic should have been red carded in that game in 2018 against Argentina. But only after several Argentinians went for broke...so he stated cleat stamping as our chief enforcer. So did Lovren and Vida.

We had no choice but to retaliate, as the ref wasn't calling anything. If that makes us no saints so be it...but the point stands that Argentina is dirty, something Croatia isn't.

Croatia won't start a cynical fouling cycle. And I don't recall a Croatian in a major game ever doing something to hurt a player on purpose. You saw the video I posted as well as how Paredes tried to kick the ball at the Dutch bench the other day...after the clown crunched a Dutch player.

:veryangry:
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:57 pm Anybody but Argentina? Surely no one here wants the short diving cheats to progress?

Or

Let him go win his last Snr title ( S America's nation's cul), cuz z no WC coming his (Messi) way. Go no where but to Buenos, empty handed.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

felarey wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:09 am I'm in! Doesn't help we've met them 5 times at the WC and got beat 5 times. They are slimeballs and cvnts. I especially dislike the way they react to fouls from black teams. Even against Australia, that cvnt defender went down like he'd been shot and started rolling all over the place after the only black guy on the pitch just routinely fouled him. The ref messed up last game, they should have got two red cards, Peredes and Messi (2nd yellow from blatant handball). Then there's the scene after they won the shootout where they celebrated wildly as a group running in front of the dutch players. They're real dirtbags.

Must be said, even the great one Maradona was a cvnt and a cheat. Cheated with performance enhancing drugs and a general bozzo (remember his middle fingers against SE in Russia). Football is just not there yet at rescinding wins from teams with druggies.

Dear felarey

PO Box 1986
Baltimore MD

Thanks and sincerely

Scipio A. Africanus
Executive Secretary
AHA

Wha choo looking at?!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

mate wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:25 am

I think I said on another thread Rebic should have been red carded in that game in 2018 against Argentina. But only after several Argentinians went for broke...so he stated cleat stamping as our chief enforcer. So did Lovren and Vida.

We had no choice but to retaliate, as the ref wasn't calling anything. If that makes us no saints so be it...but the point stands that Argentina is dirty, something Croatia isn't.

Croatia won't start a cynical fouling cycle. And I don't recall a Croatian in a major game ever doing something to hurt a player on purpose. You saw the video I posted as well as how Paredes tried to kick the ball at the Dutch bench the other day...after the clown crunched a Dutch player.

Sorry Mate, its team Argies for me.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sorry Morocco. I want to be sure Argentina is battered in the final.

France must win tomorrow.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

cchinukw wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:43 pm
mate wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:25 am

Sorry Mate, its team Argies for me.

Fair enough. The better team won today.

Argentina is jelling. They are the bet now to win this.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

You can only be a member of one of there organisations at one time, otherwise e no work

My ABEG commitment does not allow varriation, addeneums or anything else. All other teams na on case by case basis.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

AreaDaddy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:33 pm You can only be a member of one of there organisations at one time, otherwise e no work

My ABEG commitment does not allow varriation, addeneums or anything else. All other teams na on case by case basis.
:biggrin:
ABEG join AHA jare. :biggrin: We need all the prayers we can get. This is looking serious. :D :taunt: