Why is there no ABA organization?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why is there no ABA organization?

Post by YemiBrazil »

Member right from my birth!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:28 pm Member right from my birth!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:14 pm Sorry Morocco. I want to be sure Argentina is battered in the final.

France must win tomorrow.
That’s how I feel :lol: even though if France play like they played against England, they are not beating Argentina. I‘ve been Anti-Argentina since Italia ‘90.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

For now I can't hate on the greatest player I have watched in color TV era. I hate Argentina but have deep admiration for what Messi brings to the football pitch
I will only join after Messi retires from international football.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I am going to be eating local Argentina dish at my teammates house for the finals....so eating hopefully correct Argy meal, drink free beer, root against them plus slap him sister yansh a few times for old times...nna ehn to no qualify suddenly sweet o. :D :D :D

Allez le Bleu!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

A lifelong member here, sir!
-Simpli fy -
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

A friend in Mexico just told me all of Mexico are part of ABA. He said Messi stepped on a Mexico shirt and a politician has tabled a motion in parliament calling for a ban on him from entering Mexico. Why is it that Argentina are the only team you have to worry about refs, calls, gamemanship etc. when they play? They always play on calls, rules etc. All of Mexico are behind France right now. Useless cvnts, everybody hates them.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

felarey wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:19 pm A friend in Mexico just told me all of Mexico are part of ABA. He said Messi stepped on a Mexico shirt and a politician has tabled a motion in parliament calling for a ban on him from entering Mexico. Why is it that Argentina are the only team you have to worry about refs, calls, gamemanship etc. when they play? They always play on calls, rules etc. All of Mexico are behind France right now. Useless cvnts, everybody hates them.
The only reason Mexico hates Argentina has nothing to do with stepping on a shirt (which has been debunked), look no further than this record; Argentina Vs Mexico
Games won: 17
Games drawn: 14
Games lost: 5

Talk about 'wifeing'.

The same reason most of us hate Argentina.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Cito wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:58 pm
felarey wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:19 pm A friend in Mexico just told me all of Mexico are part of ABA. He said Messi stepped on a Mexico shirt and a politician has tabled a motion in parliament calling for a ban on him from entering Mexico. Why is it that Argentina are the only team you have to worry about refs, calls, gamemanship etc. when they play? They always play on calls, rules etc. All of Mexico are behind France right now. Useless cvnts, everybody hates them.
The only reason Mexico hates Argentina has nothing to do with stepping on a shirt (which has been debunked), look no further than this record; Argentina Vs Mexico

Talk about 'wifeing'.

Oh pls! Don't white wash their dirt with won, drawn, lost records. Latin America has a lot of beef for Argies, racism, a lot of europeans were imported since the 1800s which they see as some form of racial pre-eminence in the region, economic superiority from strong european influence, and ofcourse high profile cheating incidents in soccer. Black players from Brazil, Colombia etc. still face racial abuse in Argentina and a president there once said something like "we don't have many black people, we don't have that problem". Till today, the lure for european migration is still steeped in their constitution.

So it's not just football results, if Messi stepped on a Mexico shirt, there's a lot behind it that Mexicans know for themselves and are not over reacting.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Talk about 'wifeing'.

Not even close. Go and find out what the Argentine insult "Indio" means. That is how many of them derogatorily refer to their fellow South, Central and North American continental inhabitants. That is when they are not calling the Brazilians "Macacas". Granted not all Argentines are like this, but it is an ingrained mindset in the country.

There is a reason Argentine fans made a song pointedly referring to the African origins of many French players.

One of the funniest moments in my life was seeing a Black dude proudly walking around with an Argentine jersey. Laugh no gree me breathe :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio, If Deschamps no play Konate for final, I will personally travel to France if they lose to slap him well well. :mad:
https://anfieldhome.com/france-to-meet- ... l-display/
The French Wall
The Merseyside center-back was placed at the left side rather than his usual position in Liverpool. Konate used his quality, pace, and strength to dominate the opposition. So far, Ibrahima has averaged 6.9 tackles & interceptions per 90 minutes in World Cup. That is the most by any player who started three or more games. Netherland’s Teun Koopmeiners was the closest at 6.1.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

AreaDaddy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:33 pm You can only be a member of one of there organisations at one time, otherwise e no work

My ABEG commitment does not allow varriation, addeneums or anything else. All other teams na on case by case basis.
A lot of supposed ABEG loyalists have been acting funny this year, come 2023 there would be a summit where we decide how to handle future affairs.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:10 pm I can't hate on a country that produced Maradona and Messi.
Well I’m surprised you haven’t noticed that they are the only country in South America with no players of African descent in their lineup.

Check up on their history and they are proud of their ethnic cleansing of people of African descent.
Might wanna marinate on that when waving your flags and shaking the blue and white pom poms my friend.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:24 pm

Talk about 'wifeing'.

Not even close. Go and find out what the Argentine insult "Indio" means. That is how many of them derogatorily refer to their fellow South, Central and North American continental inhabitants. That is when they are not calling the Brazilians "Macacas". Granted not all Argentines are like this, but it is an ingrained mindset in the country.

There is a reason Argentine fans made a song pointedly referring to the African origins of many French players.

One of the funniest moments in my life was seeing a Black dude proudly walking around with an Argentine jersey. Laugh no gree me breathe :laugh:
Thank you for beating me to this.
Some of these so called proud Africans
who can’t wait to heal scorn and abuse @ England France and will yet proudly wave the flag of a nation proud of ethnically cleansing people who look like them … you always wonder
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:47 pm Scipio, If Deschamps no play Konate for final, I will personally travel to France if they lose to slap him well well. :mad:
The French Wall
The Merseyside center-back was placed at the left side rather than his usual position in Liverpool. Konate used his quality, pace, and strength to dominate the opposition. So far, Ibrahima has averaged 6.9 tackles & interceptions per 90 minutes in World Cup. That is the most by any player who started three or more games. Netherland’s Teun Koopmeiners was the closest at 6.1.
If Deschamps does not play Konate in the final, I would have to believe he wants to take revenge against his own country. French journalists have not been kind to him over the years.

IF he does play Konate, don’t count out the Argies targeting him for a red card. I no go lie, fear dey worry me small about this final. I fear the ref might decide this game. My fears are somewhat allayed when I remember that France na big oga for FIFA, but still. Those cheating Argie cvnts have already been awarded 4 PKs in this WC. 4!! That’s got to be some kind of record. Big Black men wey full France squad tackling precious little “Lio the genius”. You get the picture. Hm! Egwu di kwa o!

On edit: I am hearing that both Varane and Konate are sick and could miss the final. Rabiot probably shared his virus with them, whatever it was. They have Kounde and Saliba though as possible replacements. The France team has been decimated (or worse :mrgreen: ). They don't have Pogba, Kanté, Kimpembe, Lucas Hernandez, Benzema, possibly Rabiot Konate and Varane as well. Then from their bench Nkunku got injured and there are fitness concerns about Uppermechanic. Chei! Deschamps will have his work cut out. At this point I think I might just skip the game and check the score on Monday :mrgreen: . I don't want to see those unbearable midgets lift that cup!
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:38 am

Talk about 'wifeing'.

who can’t wait to heal scorn and abuse @ England France and will yet proudly wave the flag of a nation proud of ethnically cleansing people who look like them … you always wonder
I think part of it is these guys haven’t been exposed. Many of us somewhat liked Argentina when we were in Nigeria, until we went overseas, interacted with a more diverse bunch of people and learned the ugly truth

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:29 am

Talk about 'wifeing'.

I think part of it is these guys haven’t been exposed. Many of us somewhat liked Argentina when we were in Nigeria, until we went overseas, interacted with a more diverse bunch of people and learned the ugly truth
Ah, interesting.
It’s just surprising that on this site
where racial issues are debated ad nauseam
that a person of color wouldn’t notice the glaring
fact that in a contingent known for racial diversity,
especially on the fball field, that Argentina is starkly devoid of people of African descent and they are proud of it. No wonder the Nazis were comfortable relocating and living there after world war 2
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:09 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:29 am

Talk about 'wifeing'.

Ah, interesting.
It’s just surprising that on this site
where racial issues are debated ad nauseam
that a person of color wouldn’t notice the glaring
fact that in a contingent known for racial diversity,
especially on the fball field, that Argentina is starkly devoid of people of African descent and they are proud of it. No wonder the Nazis were comfortable relocating and living there after world war 2
To be fair it is only a couple of people on this site that are unapologetically supporting Argentina. As you know every sample population will always have extreme outliers, erm knuckleheads :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:57 pm Anybody but Argentina? Surely no one here wants the short diving cheats to progress?

Maybe it should be EOA (Enemies of Argentina)
Or

AHA (Argentina Haters Association)

Send all membership dues to [email protected]

Present and reporting for duty sir :thumb:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:26 am
ohsee wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:47 pm Scipio, If Deschamps no play Konate for final, I will personally travel to France if they lose to slap him well well. :mad:
The French Wall
If Deschamps does not play Konate in the final, I would have to believe he wants to take revenge against his own country. French journalists have not been kind to him over the years.

IF he does play Konate, don’t count out the Argies targeting him for a red card. I no go lie, fear dey worry me small about this final. I fear the ref might decide this game. My fears are somewhat allayed when I remember that France na big oga for FIFA, but still. Those cheating Argie cvnts have already been awarded 4 PKs in this WC. 4!! That’s got to be some kind of record. Big Black men wey full France squad tackling precious little “Lio the genius”. You get the picture. Hm! Egwu di kwa o!

On edit: I am hearing that both Varane and Konate are sick and could miss the final. Rabiot probably shared his virus with them, whatever it was. They have Kounde and Saliba though as possible replacements. The France team has been decimated (or worse :mrgreen: ). They don't have Pogba, Kanté, Kimpembe, Lucas Hernandez, Benzema, possibly Rabiot Konate and Varane as well. Then from their bench Nkunku got injured and there are fitness concerns about Uppermechanic. Chei! Deschamps will have his work cut out. At this point I think I might just skip the game and check the score on Monday :mrgreen: . I don't want to see those unbearable midgets lift that cup!
:scared:
Chei! A virus decimating the French but leaving Argentina unscathed? I call sabotage! :mad: I don't care if it sounds like a conspiracy theory. Somebody is trying to win the Cup for Argentina and Messi. God no go gree. :mad: Once I hear that Mbappe is sick too, I will know for sure that somebody is trying something. :mad:

Kounde is a short centerback at 5' 11. Saliba (6'4 :thumbs: ) can compensate, but he is inexperienced, and has played only half a game at this world cup. Messi may have him for dinner. Anyway, let's see what will happen.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I hope Messi wins the World Cup today.

Argentina has a horrible history, maybe worse than most countries. I won’t paint every individual from there as racist. Most countries have terrible histories, why pick on one unless there is something else at play? Like continuously whooping us at the World Cup.

Diving and cheating? Spare me on that, show me a South American team devoid of this and I will show you a liar.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:32 pm I am going to be eating local Argentina dish at my teammates house for the finals....so eating hopefully correct Argy meal, drink free beer, root against them plus slap him sister yansh a few times for old times...nna ehn to no qualify suddenly sweet o. :D :D :D

Allez le Bleu!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Someone is getting *Nice Lady* slapped. :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Cito wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:13 pm I hope Messi wins the World Cup today.

Argentina has a horrible history, maybe worse than most countries. I won’t paint every individual from there as racist. Most countries have terrible histories, why pick on one unless there is something else at play? Like continuously whooping us at the World Cup.

Diving and cheating? Spare me on that, show me a South American team devoid of this and I will show you a liar.
KPOM!

These French lovers apparently condone what France is doing to Africans.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu