Negative football must fail

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Negative football must fail

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Finally using luck and PK to advance has exposed how trash Croatia is.. so far , nah only Canada them beat...i hope dem chop this bottle well done
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Negative football must fail

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:35 pm Finally using luck and PK to advance has exposed how trash Croatia is.. so far , nah only Canada them beat...i hope dem chop this bottle well done

Yet some here hailed them as tactical geniuses against Brazil where they only attackd once. The way they won that game really put me off
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Croatians are tactically astute amd efficient. They also have skillful players. I call them the Brazil of Europe.

Its nonfluke that they have achieved what they have so far.

Today, they came across one of the best footballer that has ever lived on hiis best form.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

They are what they are. A good solid pragmatic side, that knows what they are. A team that builds on defense and doggedness and is very unimaginative in the final third.

What I didn't like was the day after beating Brazil, people tried to mask their negativity and said they controlled the game.

I am talking pundits, journalists and people that should know better.

I watched all their games. Lukaku should have sent them home early, they forced extra time and penalties against Japan and Brazil.

For the Brazil game, they had 3 touches in Brazil's box....just think about that for a minute.

I detest Argentina, but in a way, this is for the best. The better team won, even though Argentina themselves were horrible before they got their break today.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

it can be a funny game sometimes, they were inches away from going out in the group stages.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

cchinukw wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:58 pm Croatians are tactically astute amd efficient. They also have skillful players. I call them the Brazil of Europe.

Its nonfluke that they have achieved what they have so far.

Today, they came across one of the best footballer that has ever lived on hiis best form.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
KPOM!

Messi was the difference. In a big way. I have no shame in admitting this.

Messi may well win this and claim a GOAT.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

airwolex wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:59 pm They are what they are. A good solid pragmatic side, that knows what they are. A team that builds on defense and doggedness and is very unimaginative in the final third.

What I didn't like was the day after beating Brazil, people tried to mask their negativity and said they controlled the game.

I am talking pundits, journalists and people that should know better.

I watched all their games. Lukaku should have sent them home early, they forced extra time and penalties against Japan and Brazil.

For the Brazil game, they had 3 touches in Brazil's box....just think about that for a minute.

I detest Argentina, but in a way, this is for the best. The better team won, even though Argentina themselves were horrible before they got their break today.

You might watch but you see what you want to believe rather than what happened.

Croatia don't play park the bus or even heavy defense. Croatia play to possess in order to tire the opponent and create chances...betrayed only by not having even 1 attacker. Period.

Like I said, doesn't matter. Croatia has 2 semis in a row. 3 since 1998. Not luck.

We'll be back.

Now let's get on with who will be the WC champion. Argentine vs ?

Argentina does look good now. Messi is now the ultimate X factor.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?