[WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3(4) (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3(2) (Mbappe hattrick) Messi wins the World Cup!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3(4) (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3(2) (Mbappe hattrick) Messi wins the World Cup!!

Post by mate »

I’m exhausted. This was the best WC final I have ever watched live.

2 great teams gave us a show.

Messi for me made the difference.

I posted on the GOAT thread why he now might be the greatest ever.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3(4) (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3(2) (Mbappe hattrick) Messi wins the World Cup!!

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:05 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:03 pm
theDunamis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:00 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm Messi don win World Cup o!

And the Messianic Movement will start the nonsense GOAT thing like the football ignoramuses that they are. :D
Messi is undoubtably in the conversation for GOAT and your bad belle can’t deny him that. :D

There's only one before him. Edson Arantes do Nacimento
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:09 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:04 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm We no go hear word from Messi fans
On a PK infused victory? :rotf:
They had to give him 5 PKs, so he can score 6 goals and compete for golden boot :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And even then, he still didn't win the golden boot! :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, two words, où est le boeuf?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:15 pm I’m exhausted. This was the best WC final I have ever watched live.

The greatest who won one world cup abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:13 pm
green4life wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:07 pm Best World Cup final ever :clap: :clap:

Na wao. France should’ve won it at the end but missed two quality chances. Mbappe left it all on the pitch. The game is in good hands.

Last last and notwithstanding, the best team won. Congratulations to Argentina, Coach Scaloni and Messi. Well played. :clap: :clap:
Where you dey since?? Please come and handle TxJ like only you can :rotf: :rotf:
Lol. Abeg allow me to enjoy the remainder of the World Cup. I’m still in WC bliss as a neutral fan. :thumbs:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:15 pm I’m exhausted. This was the best WC final I have ever watched live.

No he is not. He beat a French 4th team on penalties. :biggrin: :biggrin: I'd say Mbappe was the real superman in this game. All I accept is that Messi got the loser monkey off his back. Anyway, what a game. Your are right, it was the greatest World Cup Final ever.
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

ohsee wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:18 pm

No he is not. He beat a French 4th team on penalties. :biggrin: :biggrin: I'd say Mbappe was the real superman in this game. All I accept is that Messi got the loser monkey off his back. Anyway, what a game. Your are right, it was the greatest World Cup Final ever.
Now this Faux channel will not stop talking about Messi. He is good, but he is not the best of all times based on a game that ended as a lottery.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Mazi, what made the French side 4th choice? Was the whole team or is it particular players in the lineup that made it fourth choice?

Mbappe on 11 or 12 goals, record 16. Should smash that at the next Mundial, all things going well.

Best World Cup final I’ve watched.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

We will take this up in the appropriate thread.

I’ll say for now: don’t judge with rose colored glasses the past…because football is way more competitive now than even in 2006, when tika taka raised levels to new heights.

To win so consistently is a massive statement.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:16 pm @Tx, two words, où est le boeuf?

Prime Argentine.

Pampas Marucha

Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

See the beautiful cup. Kai.....when will we lift this cup and take it back to Abuja?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They should just call it the FIFA MESSI CUP ,,, corruption
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3 (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3 (Mbappe hattrick)

Post by joplass »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm
SylverEagles wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm Mehn!! This is why we love football. Beautiful scenes!!

Though i hate Argentina. But you gotta just love this stuff!!
I cant love the happiness of racists who hate you because you are black.
danfo, I am with you. I hate everything about Argentina including that Messi. Fox here in the US saying he deserved to win the WC.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The French should celebrate this. They did not lose in regular and overtime, and their reserve team almost beat the Argies. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:23 pm
Coach wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:16 pm @Tx, two words, où est le boeuf?
Prime Argentine.

Pampas

Luscious green grass stretching from Buenos Aires to Cancun. Cattle as free range as a Buharian wet dream. A special type of beef there, does all sorts on the Petri dish.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:26 pm See the beautiful cup. Kai.....when will we lift this cup and take it back to Abuja?
Egbon,

ėJo ė respect arayin O, serious countries are in the talking.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Cito wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:03 pm
theDunamis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:00 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm Messi don win World Cup o!

And the Messianic Movement will start the nonsense GOAT thing like the football ignoramuses that they are. :D
Messi is undoubtably in the conversation for GOAT and your bad belle can’t deny him that. :D

Sure, he can be in the conversation, but he is still not the GOAT. When you sit down and go through the archives the facts and truths will jump and smack you in the face. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Best Young Player my boy Enzo
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Why not Bono for golden glove?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:23 pm

We will take this up in the appropriate thread.

I’ll say for now: don’t judge with rose colored glasses the past…because football is way more competitive now than even in 2006, when tika taka raised levels to new heights.

To win so consistently is a massive statement.
Who wins consistently? Surely not Messi? :biggrin: How many World Cups has he won? In how many did he fock up? :biggrin: Anyway, let me not spoil your victory. :biggrin: :biggrin: Celebrate your penalty win over reserves. :biggrin:
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:27 pm The French should celebrate this. They did not lose in regular and overtime, and their reserve team almost beat the Argies. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Of course.

France is finalist twice in a row. Golden Boot Mbappe who got hat trick today.

Winning in 2018.

This is one of football’s more powerful runs.

Speaks to Messi managing to win today.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Messi wasn't the best player at this world-cup
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved