[WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3(4) (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3(2) (Mbappe hattrick) Messi wins the World Cup!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3 (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3 (Mbappe hattrick)

Post by SylverEagles »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm
SylverEagles wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm Mehn!! This is why we love football. Beautiful scenes!!

Though i hate Argentina. But you gotta just love this stuff!!
I cant love the happiness of racists who hate you because you are black.
Well i really cannot help you. Sometimes you just need to let your heart feel the tears of joy of others. How do you know these particular set of people are racists? Or they are tainted because they are Argies?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3(4) (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3(2) (Mbappe hattrick) Messi wins the World Cup!!

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm We no go hear word from Messi fans
On a PK infused victory? :rotf:
They had to give him 5 PKs, so he can score 6 goals and compete for golden boot :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3(4) (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3(2) (Mbappe hattrick) Messi wins the World Cup!!

Post by danfo driver »

WHERE ARE THE GRIEZMANN FANS!?

I NO TELL UNA SEY YOUR god IS A MENTALLY WEAK LOSER?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:01 pm Argentina
Argentina
Argentina!!!!
900 kilos of beef brought over from Buenos Aires. People will point towards the passing of El Dios and the first World Cup since then as motivation, none will taste the brisket nor burnt ends.

All leftovers reserved for Saul Canelo Alvarez.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cito wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:03 pm
theDunamis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:00 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm Messi don win World Cup o!

And the Messianic Movement will start the nonsense GOAT thing like the football ignoramuses that they are. :D
Messi is undoubtably in the conversation for GOAT and your bad belle can’t deny him that. :D

There's only one before him. Edson Arantes do Nacimento
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 Final Match] ARGENTINA 3 (Messi X2, Di Maria) FRANCE 3 (Mbappe hattrick)

Post by danfo driver »

SylverEagles wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:04 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm
SylverEagles wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm Mehn!! This is why we love football. Beautiful scenes!!

Though i hate Argentina. But you gotta just love this stuff!!
I cant love the happiness of racists who hate you because you are black.
Well i really cannot help you. Sometimes you just need to let your heart feel the tears of joy of others. How do you know these particular set of people are racists? Or they are tainted because they are Argies?
Oh boy, abeg waka pass. I no get energy for your Uncle Tomfoolery. Afterwards, there is a video of Maradona calling Nigerians "Happy ni55ers" and most of you still worship him. Na you know.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

jette1 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm
gosh wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm France really bungled it... They could have won within 2nd half of regulation and 2nd half of extra time after each time they drew with all that momentum and chances.
they were the weak side so i don't know what you mean they could have ?
I disagree... The 1st half was bad because Deschamps ceded the midfield to Argentina, but when France came back into the came the Argentines were there for the taking, but France squandered way too many chances.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Congratulations Argentina 🇦🇷
Congratulations Lionel Messi
Doing it for Diego

What a good game , thanks for making it such France 🇫🇷

Vamps Argentina
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

gosh wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:06 pm
jette1 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm
gosh wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm France really bungled it... They could have won within 2nd half of regulation and 2nd half of extra time after each time they drew with all that momentum and chances.
they were the weak side so i don't know what you mean they could have ?
I disagree... The 1st half was bad because Deschamps ceded the midfield to Argentina, but when France came back into the came the Argentines were there for the taking, but France squandered way too many chances.
Are you sure you want to have this conversation? Because TxJ aint ready to have this conversation :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:05 pm

And the Messianic Movement will start the nonsense GOAT thing like the football ignoramuses that they are. :D
Messi is undoubtably in the conversation for GOAT and your bad belle can’t deny him that. :D

But what about Cristiano Siiiuuuuu Ronaldo :rotf: not long ago there was a debate between the two apparently.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Best World Cup final ever :clap: :clap:

Na wao. France should’ve won it at the end but missed two quality chances. Mbappe left it all on the pitch. The game is in good hands.

Last last and notwithstanding, the best team won. Congratulations to Argentina, Coach Scaloni and Messi. Well played. :clap: :clap:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

There are 2 penalties that Lloris should have saved.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:05 pm
txj wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:01 pm Argentina
Argentina
Argentina!!!!
900 kilos of beef brought over from Buenos Aires. People will point towards the passing of El Dios and the first World Cup since then as motivation, none will taste the brisket nor burnt ends.

All leftovers reserved for Saul Canelo Alvarez.

Say a word for Scaloni.

Of whom Diego once said, 'he cannot direct traffic' much less a team...

From opposition scout to manager

Bobbing and weaving with his adjustments.

An epic finale!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:05 pm

If one goes by those that I actually watched, then he is. I didn’t watch Pele and was too young to fully appreciate the greatness of Maradona. But Messi I watched from piom to piom.

These last few years have definitely taken away the main point of detractors. He is just a club champion, not anymore.
Last edited by Cito on Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:04 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm We no go hear word from Messi fans
On a PK infused victory? :rotf:
They had to give him 5 PKs, so he can score 6 goals and compete for golden boot :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And even then, he still didn't win the golden boot! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:08 pm There are 2 goals that Llorus should have saved to be honest.
I don't get it... Loris is known for being bad at PKs, why Deschamps didn't replace him in the 2nd half of extra time before the PKs is beyond me.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

green4life wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:07 pm Best World Cup final ever :clap: :clap:

Na wao. France should’ve won it at the end but missed two quality chances. Mbappe left it all on the pitch. The game is in good hands.

Last last and notwithstanding, the best team won. Congratulations to Argentina, Coach Scaloni and Messi. Well played. :clap: :clap:
The Desert World Cup delivered. Who needs beer when you can have this brand of bonkers. 6 goals in a World Cup final, hattrick for the heir apparent, red cap and beads for Igwe.

What’s that Pedro? Steak at half-time. Why not.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:07 pm Best World Cup final ever :clap: :clap:

Where you dey since?? Please come and handle TxJ like only you can :rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:53 pm Martinez I know dey save am…Lloris…hmmm
It is what it is. France needed to avoid pks.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Where you dey since?? Please come and handle TxJ like only you can :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Boy! France save all their scoring for WC finals. 11 goals in 4 WC finals.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:08 pm There are 2 penalties that Lloris should have saved.
You guys still putting your hope on a Tottenham player? A club that is deeply drenched in losing? :rotf:
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:08 pm There are 2 goals that Llorus should have saved to be honest.
Penalties are such a lottery. Some keepers are poor at penalties and when under pressure. I saw a similar story with Allison during penalties against Croatia.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.