THANK YOU QATAR!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THANK YOU QATAR!

Post by ohsee »

Donzman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:21 pm Fantastic World Cup for real.

The haters have choked on their hate, some are still whining about Messi wearing the cloak when he lifted the trophy.

I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament even though a team I did not like won.
Same here. :thumb:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

benteke wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:14 pm We have to keep drumming this into the haters heads that this is one of the best World Cups ever, with no alcohol and no LGTB stuff, just to make their faces turn blue.

It was a lovely event, very memorable.

Well done Qatar, i also almost fell for the negative propaganda
Agreed. :thumbs:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

When Greece hosted the Olympics - every single medal winner had a Greek wreath hung over their head. *They* had no problem with that. So why the fuss over a cloak?! Esp as Messi had no problem with it.

*They* cannot do jack about it though because 100 years from now (and forever) people will be watching footage of Messi lifting the World Cup while wearing an Arabic cloak.

😅
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

A great tournament.
Blatter’s legacy….. Loosen European’s grip on the tournament.

May the souls of those who gave their lives for this WC to happen R.I.P.
I hope their loved ones find comfort in the fact that the tournament lifted underdog’s hearts and brought joy to many world wide.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

ohsee wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:31 am
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:27 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:22 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:03 pm Best WC ever lol! Ok ok na the euphoria of this final game!
I don’t remember a final game like this o!
I stand to be corrected though.
The final was a thriller! Last time I witnessed a thriller like this was during the 1950 World Cup when Brazil played Uruguay! Folks jumped out of skyscrapers in Rio afterwards! But c'mon? $300 billion ? We could have done better things with that dinero! Just imagine the schools, hospitals or roads that could have built in Africa?! :curse:
:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o
Pa Ogolo. :lol:
That was to elicit your attention, Pah Ohsee! :D :D
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:58 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:03 pm Best WC ever lol! Ok ok na the euphoria of this final game!
The final was a thriller! Last time I witnessed a thriller like this was during the 1950 World Cup when Brazil played Uruguay! Folks jumped out of skyscrapers in Rio afterwards! But c'mon? $300 billion ? We could have done better things with that dinero! Just imagine the schools, hospitals or roads that could have built in Africa?! :curse:
:biggrin:
Pa Ogolo, how bodi? Was this a Freudian slip? So you senior me well-well eh? :biggrin: I no go insult you again. In fact, when I see you, I will dobale for you in respect for your advanced age. You and Senior Unkus 1naija are the two oldest people on this site. :thumbs:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

ohsee wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:27 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:58 pm
:biggrin:
Pa Ogolo, how bodi? Was this a Freudian slip? So you senior me well-well eh? :biggrin: I no go insult you again. In fact, when I see you, I will dobale for you in respect for your advanced age. You and Senior Unkus 1naija are the two oldest people on this site. :thumbs:
So you senior me well-well eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga