Argentina's World Cup celebration draws criticism for Lionel Messi's attire, Emi Martinez's vulgar gesture

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Argentina's World Cup celebration draws criticism for Lionel Messi's attire, Emi Martinez's vulgar gesture

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/argentinas ... 51439.html

what do you expect from a cursed assanal reject ..

and some on this forum supports such?

Messi wearing the bisht technically goes against FIFA's "celebratory attire" policy, which is defined in article 27 of FIFA's "equipment regulations" guide.

Article 27 states:

"In FIFA Final competitions, Celebratory Attire may only be worn on the field of play after the following official FIFA activities have taken place (during which the Team must wear the Shirts they wore during the Match in question.)"

The policy then lists the "trophy presentation, official FIFA photographs and official media appearances" as the instances where players must wear the shirts they wore during the match.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino was on stage as Messi received the bisht, and did not seem to object to the gesture at the time.

it is so obvious how this world-cup was set up for Messi by the board room
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Argentina's World Cup celebration draws criticism for Lionel Messi's attire, Emi Martinez's vulgar gesture

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentina's World Cup celebration draws criticism for Lionel Messi's attire, Emi Martinez's vulgar gesture

Post by Kabalega »

Let FIFA suspend Messi. Hatorade is not healthy. :taunt: :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:54 pm Let FIFA suspend Messi. Hatorade is not healthy. :taunt: :taunt:
Ah! there you are! Right on time to defend the Massa!

Massa, I love you! Massa, I will always be there to stand for you! Massa, Massa! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:39 am Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This reminds me of when Bowe won the heavyweight title. In the post-fight interview he just started listing f@ck yous to all the people that doubted him. I've no idea what was in Emi Martinez's head but I've read how he struggled to get this far.
http://www.naijiant.com/