Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 28193
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Location: Cyberspace
Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Their demented looking keeper keeps mentioning Mbappe, now this

https://nypost.com/2022/12/22/topless-c ... cup-stunt/


Image

Argentina football fans are making headlines all over the world for their unique way of celebrating the team’s World Cup triumph.

Ever since Lionel Messi led his team to a stunning victory against France in Qatar, social media has been flooded with Argentinian women getting their kit off to celebrate.

Even before the final kick of the penalty shoot-out, an Argentinian woman — who has since been identified as a globetrotting model known as Noe Dreams on Instagram — made headlines after she was escorted out of Lusail Stadium for dancing topless inside the stadium.

She became an overnight sensation when her brazen stunt in Qatar was picked up by TV crews, The Sun reports.

Eagle-eyed viewers spotted her topless performance in the stands after she seemingly flashed the cameras.

Her friend Milubarbiee, who was also filmed with her top off amid the wild celebrations, referred to the pair as “The Topless Girls”.

Their actions risked arrest and even a lengthy prison sentence in Qatar, where women are banned from wearing revealing clothing in public and public nudity is forbidden.

They also set off a trend that’s now gone completely out of control in Argentina.

A flurry of viral social media posts has emerged in recent days featuring video footage of women stripping their clothes off while celebrating the World Cup triumph in public.

One video circulating shows a naked woman performing a dance on top of a light post, while others show women going to extreme lengths to show off their figures.

Most recently, a video has emerged of one mystery brunette casually walking naked through the Buenos Aires Plaza de Mayo as millions of fans flooded the public square, The Sun reports.


376 heavily armed and trained cops in body armor, with APCs, are scared to death of ONE 18-year old with an AR-15

But the general public, with none of those advantages, should not be concerned that 18-year olds can buy AR-15s

- This piece of genius level logic brought to you by American conservatives and the Republican party
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17429
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Kabalega »

Would you care if attractive naked women walked around Lagos while celebrating a Nigerian WC win? :)
I don’t think so.

Let them enjoy themselves.

The only missing WC tradition in Qatar 2022 were the fan’s images of cleavage.

Mbappe deserves some of it for what he said about S. Americans before the WC.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27156
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Tbite »

Some people clearly don't know football.

How can a player who scores a hattrick and his pen be mocked?

I am sorry but anybody who does such a thing does not know football. I saw a guy on my instagram mocking the lad and I honestly thought of deleting him just because of that. And I am not even a Mbappe fan.

It just shows a lack of understanding of the game. What Mbappe has done in the World Cup, both of them is legendary. It would be akin to a solider single handedly killing 50 enemies on the frontline in a battle his side lost and then mocking that soldier.

That is moronic. In reality the Argentinians should have as much respect for Mbappe as they do themselves! That is how it works among honest warriors. When you defeat a valiant warrior, you respect him for bringing the fight. I think the only ones mocking Mbappe are those who know they are not really worthy of him. There are people who win tournaments who aren't really football greats, it happens..I think it's people like that partake in such things. Real greats like Messi would never disrespect a valiant warrior.

and the fans are just riding the coattails of those who actually performed on the pitch. Unworthy simpletons making a fuss about things they are know nothing about. Yes it irks me. Because I understand how difficult it was to accomplish what the man did. It is an insult to hard work.
User avatar
joplass
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by joplass »

Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:56 am Some people clearly don't know football.

How can a player who scores a hattrick and his pen be mocked?

I am sorry but anybody who does such a thing does not know football. I saw a guy on my instagram mocking the lad and I honestly thought of deleting him just because of that. And I am not even a Mbappe fan.

It just shows a lack of understanding of the game. What Mbappe has done in the World Cup, both of them is legendary. It would be akin to a solider single handedly killing 50 enemies on the frontline in a battle his side lost and then mocking that soldier.

That is moronic. In reality the Argentinians should have as much respect for Mbappe as they do themselves! That is how it works among honest warriors. When you defeat a valiant warrior, you respect him for bringing the fight. I think the only ones mocking Mbappe are those who know they are not really worthy of him. There are people who win tournaments who aren't really football greats, it happens..I think it's people like that partake in such things. Real greats like Messi would never disrespect a valiant warrior.

and the fans are just riding the coattails of those who actually performed on the pitch. Unworthy simpletons making a fuss about things they are know nothing about. Yes it irks me. Because I understand how difficult it was to accomplish what the man did. It is an insult to hard work.
Exactly why they are after him. Mbappe was this close to denying them the trophy just like he did in 2018.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 33194
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Coach »

joplass wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:42 pm
Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:56 am Some people clearly don't know football.

How can a player who scores a hattrick and his pen be mocked?

I am sorry but anybody who does such a thing does not know football. I saw a guy on my instagram mocking the lad and I honestly thought of deleting him just because of that. And I am not even a Mbappe fan.

It just shows a lack of understanding of the game. What Mbappe has done in the World Cup, both of them is legendary. It would be akin to a solider single handedly killing 50 enemies on the frontline in a battle his side lost and then mocking that soldier.

That is moronic. In reality the Argentinians should have as much respect for Mbappe as they do themselves! That is how it works among honest warriors. When you defeat a valiant warrior, you respect him for bringing the fight. I think the only ones mocking Mbappe are those who know they are not really worthy of him. There are people who win tournaments who aren't really football greats, it happens..I think it's people like that partake in such things. Real greats like Messi would never disrespect a valiant warrior.

and the fans are just riding the coattails of those who actually performed on the pitch. Unworthy simpletons making a fuss about things they are know nothing about. Yes it irks me. Because I understand how difficult it was to accomplish ‘what the man did. It is an insult to hard work.
Exactly why they are after him. Mbappe was this close to denying them the trophy just like he did in 2018.
T’is the way of the Zedites (Gen Z), almost doesn’t count. For all his hattrick, the last trick pulled out of the hat was the losers medal, the magician revealing himself to be potbellied Pablo Javier El Gaucho El Gordo. To the millions of mind-numbed Instabots, the last laugh is the loudest.
User avatar
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 63765
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by cic old boy »

This is why they have been mocking Mbappe.
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 101138
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:11 pm This is why they have been mocking Mbappe.
Image
it is the truth, how many Brazilians and Argentines in their world cup squads do play in their respective leagues? t
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
panafrican
Egg
Egg
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:50 am
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by panafrican »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:19 pm
cic old boy wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:11 pm This is why they have been mocking Mbappe.
Image
it is the truth, how many Brazilians and Argentines in their world cup squads do play in their respective leagues? t
Before Argentina this year, the last time a south american team had won was 2002. It took 20 years to win back the trophy
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 33194
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Coach »

The game has changed. Forms follows function. Less focus on entertainment more emphasis on the result. The Europeans mechanised the beautiful game, the team became more machine than assembly of artists.
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17429
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:52 pm The game has changed. Forms follows function. Less focus on entertainment more emphasis on the result. The Europeans mechanised the beautiful game, the team became more machine than assembly of artists.
Brazil used to win while entertaining.

We yield too much to the Eurocentric view of the game.
Officials are held to Euro interpretation of the game especially the EPL instead of their FIFA training.
Brazilians are criticized for dancing.
Argentines are criticized for their celebration after an amazing win.


As teams like Morocco, Japan even Cameroon showed, there is another way to play this game, and succeed.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 54219
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by mcal »

Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:56 am
That is moronic. In reality the Argentinians should have as much respect for Mbappe as they do themselves!
...Argies are a racist bunch, they don't have respect for a foe, even when they get humbled. I was recently watching how Nazis fled to Argentina after the 2nd world war, and the Israeli MOSSAD chased them down there. These current Argentinians are offspring of German Nazis. The attitude is in their DNA and behavior especially towards black players.
User avatar
joplass
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by joplass »

mcal wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:06 pm
Tbite wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:56 am
That is moronic. In reality the Argentinians should have as much respect for Mbappe as they do themselves!
...Argies are a racist bunch, they don't have respect for a foe, even when they get humbled. I was recently watching how Nazis fled to Argentina after the 2nd world war, and the Israeli MOSSAD chased them down there. These current Argentinians are offspring of German Nazis. The attitude is in their DNA and behavior especially towards black players.
Do not forget they decimated the local indian population. Did I say I hate Argentina? All fascists, sons of fascists, and grand kids of fascists
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
User avatar
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 39486
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Location: Canada
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by ohsee »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:11 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:52 pm The game has changed. Forms follows function. Less focus on entertainment more emphasis on the result. The Europeans mechanised the beautiful game, the team became more machine than assembly of artists.
Brazil used to win while entertaining.

We yield too much to the Eurocentric view of the game.
Officials are held to Euro interpretation of the game especially the EPL instead of their FIFA training.
Brazilians are criticized for dancing.
Argentines are criticized for their celebration after an amazing win.


As teams like Morocco, Japan even Cameroon showed, there is another way to play this game, and succeed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Blablaloser, Morocco played like a Mourinho team, i.e., results oriented European defensive team. Anyway, why am I talking to you? You are a Mumugandan who knows nothing about footie. :biggrin:
User avatar
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 39486
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Location: Canada
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:11 pm This is why they have been mocking Mbappe.
Image
:biggrin:
I don't understand the mocking. A full Argie team led by the alleged midget GOAT, could not beat a French side severely depleted by injuries and illness, and had to rely on the lottery of penalties :biggrin: . I suggest that Mbappe's comment is fully confirmed. :biggrin:
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17429
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:33 am
Kabalega wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:11 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:52 pm The game has changed. Forms follows function. Less focus on entertainment more emphasis on the result. The Europeans mechanised the beautiful game, the team became more machine than assembly of artists.
Brazil used to win while entertaining.

We yield too much to the Eurocentric view of the game.
Officials are held to Euro interpretation of the game especially the EPL instead of their FIFA training.
Brazilians are criticized for dancing.
Argentines are criticized for their celebration after an amazing win.


As teams like Morocco, Japan even Cameroon showed, there is another way to play this game, and succeed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Blablaloser, Morocco played like a Mourinho team, i.e., results oriented European defensive team. Anyway, why am I talking to you? You are a Mumugandan who knows nothing about footie. :biggrin:
Says someone who was on the Brazil bandwagon and later France. :roll: Losers!
I warned una about S. American teams that struggle early, like Argentina, and those that peak early like Brazil.

Why do you keep supporting losers? :lol:
Is it the case of birds of the same feathers …. :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 39486
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Location: Canada
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by ohsee »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:37 pm
ohsee wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:33 am
Kabalega wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:11 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:52 pm The game has changed. Forms follows function. Less focus on entertainment more emphasis on the result. The Europeans mechanised the beautiful game, the team became more machine than assembly of artists.
Brazil used to win while entertaining.

We yield too much to the Eurocentric view of the game.
Officials are held to Euro interpretation of the game especially the EPL instead of their FIFA training.
Brazilians are criticized for dancing.
Argentines are criticized for their celebration after an amazing win.


As teams like Morocco, Japan even Cameroon showed, there is another way to play this game, and succeed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Blablaloser, Morocco played like a Mourinho team, i.e., results oriented European defensive team. Anyway, why am I talking to you? You are a Mumugandan who knows nothing about footie. :biggrin:
Says someone who was on the Brazil bandwagon and later France. :roll: Losers!
I warned una about S. American teams that struggle early, like Argentina, and those that peak early like Brazil.

Why do you keep supporting losers? :lol:
Is it the case of birds of the same feathers …. :taunt:
Blablaliar, when was I on the Brazil bandwagon? :biggrin:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27156
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Re: Mbappe is living rent free in Argentines' heads

Post by Tbite »

Well Mbappe was not wrong, the quality of football in South America has objectively been lagging behind Europe. This is the first tournament from South America in a long while. In fact if they hadn't won this one, I would have considered the rivalry done and dusted.

I am Brazil supporter, but I felt that this Argentina win was for South America as a whole. Europe have been battering them of late.

Even in this defeat, France did not exactly look like second fiddle. So I feel like Mbappe's confidence in his team was not exactly misplaced. But I think he overreached. The issue in South America isn't talent (quality), it would be moronic to reach that far. European football is built on the back of South American talent. They have been lagging due to a decline in tactics. Apparently this Argentinian coach did his homework. It happens in football and in life, the underdog can rectify the issue.

He was right that Europe is better, but he was wrong in the extent of the gap. In football the margins are fine. Europe are better but not by much. So when tweaks are made, this is what you get.

Post Reply