CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
oloye wrote: By the time Lampard is done with this team, it will become a mid tier club brimming with local lads. Chillwell has been the weakest link in that Leicester defence for years.
What's this 'Local lads' myth?

Pulisic, Zyiech, Werner, Kovacic, Kante, Zouma, Christensen, Alonso (Emerson will be sold if Chilwell enters), Azpil, Rudiger, Jorginho, Giroud, the 2 gk's, strongly linked with Kai Havertz. That's 15 by my count.

Meanwhile keep in mind that the rule limits your 25 man squad to a max of 17 foreign players. The remaining 8 must be home grown 'local lads'
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 52167.html

Cristao is on point.

#CFC Brexit incoming.

Pope, Chilwell, Tomori, Dunk, James, Gilmour, Drinkwater, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham, Mount
Our brother G4L, use style forget these average uselessness. You also forgot to add Reuben Loftus-Butt-Cheeks. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The rule says you need at least 8 local lads. Whether na Loftus-Cheek, Chilwell, Tammy, or James, etc it has nothing to do with Lampard’s preference for British players and everything to do with the applicable rule.

Why you take style forget say na the same club wey sign Pulisic, Timo, & Ziyech and possibly Havertz to come and still haven’t signed one local lad. Any notion of CFC brexit is obviously a myth that isn’t backed by facts.
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
oloye wrote: By the time Lampard is done with this team, it will become a mid tier club brimming with local lads. Chillwell has been the weakest link in that Leicester defence for years.
What's this 'Local lads' myth?

Pulisic, Zyiech, Werner, Kovacic, Kante, Zouma, Christensen, Alonso (Emerson will be sold if Chilwell enters), Azpil, Rudiger, Jorginho, Giroud, the 2 gk's, strongly linked with Kai Havertz. That's 15 by my count.

Meanwhile keep in mind that the rule limits your 25 man squad to a max of 17 foreign players. The remaining 8 must be home grown 'local lads'
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 52167.html

Cristao is on point.

#CFC Brexit incoming.

Pope, Chilwell, Tomori, Dunk, James, Gilmour, Drinkwater, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham, Mount
Our brother G4L, use style forget these average uselessness. You also forgot to add Reuben Loftus-Butt-Cheeks. :rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote: no problem..are you available? My leftovers are the bomb.. :sneaky:
Seems you are looking for a man. Sorry bro, I dont swing that way. I am sure you can find a man in the DMV area though. If you still have that your dada, I am sure he'll be happy to pull it, as well. :lol:
chai...this is the first time I've ever experienced Breath Stink Over IP... :boo:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote: no problem..are you available? My leftovers are the bomb.. :sneaky:
Seems you are looking for a man. Sorry bro, I dont swing that way. I am sure you can find a man in the DMV area though. If you still have that your dada, I am sure he'll be happy to pull it, as well. :lol:
chai...this is the first time I've ever experienced Breath Stink Over IP... :boo:
Its probably your rotten dada thats stinking. Shave it off! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

G4L, what are talking about? All the likes of mount, James, etc aren't homegrown? My goodness Chelsea has enough youths for the homegrown numbers. Rice and Chillwell aren't elite players...they will not improve Chelsea..Chillwell is nothing but a poor man's wayne Bridge.. , dude ain't worth 80 milla
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Why does Chelsea haggle over price for several weeks to sign a player? If the player is important to you in scheme of things, going forward, pay the money and get out. Otherwise, stay in your lane.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Why does Chelsea haggle over price for several weeks to sign a player? If the player is important to you in scheme of things, going forward, pay the money and get out. Otherwise, stay in your lane.
I hope this is not how you operate in your life. If thats how you do, you'll have serious financial difficulty
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:Why does Chelsea haggle over price for several weeks to sign a player? If the player is important to you in scheme of things, going forward, pay the money and get out. Otherwise, stay in your lane.
I hope this is not how you operate in your life. If thats how you do, you'll have serious financial difficulty

Dude, slow your roll. Leave it about soccer and stay out of what does not concern you.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Flick, a rookie, wins the treble! While some people are still counting leg for a racist who had coached Derby before he went to Chelsea. :oops:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Good signing. Silva looks like he has a season left in his legs. Fair play to Chelsea, surprised City weren’t involved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Good signing. Silva looks like he has a season left in his legs. Fair play to Chelsea, surprised City weren’t involved.
Man City is closing Koulibaly from Napoli and have already closed Ake. Silva, at 35 is not good enough for Man City.

I am not sure an English club should take the risk with him, because the English league is a *kindperson*, but we will find out.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

With the faculties that govern positional sense still intact, Silva should be a decent stopgap. Battle hardened and in the twilight years too, so won’t be demanding week in, week out football. Agreed, the English league is unforgiving but this is olde gold ala Blanc at United. Expect the odd wobble, permissible, done for pace on a couple of occasions and bigger last ditches than a Darkar motocross. All in all, will be a fitting last stand for the old warhorse. A soldier’s death.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

With 300 million euros spent and more to be spent before the end of the window, do you guys demand the CL and league? Or are you going to tell us that your "rookie" needs more time?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I believe CFalk more.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Lamps won't have any place to hide anymore. If he ever loses to the likes of West Ham and Bournemouth again, he should get the pink slip right away.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:I believe CFalk more.
As you should. Although I am not sure he has said anything different from what every other person has said-- 100 million Euros!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Lamps won't have any place to hide anymore. If he ever loses to the likes of West Ham and Bournemouth again, he should get the pink slip right away.
Best believe that you will be losing to the likes of West Ham this season.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:I believe CFalk more.
As you should. Although I am not sure he has said anything different from what every other person has said-- 100 million Euros!!!

Not necessarily about these 2 tweets. Just generally.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Massive recruitment drive by Chelsea.

Malang Sarr gets some action too. Agreement reached for 5 yrs. But may be loaned out.

Can play both LB and CB positions.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

'Danfo Driver' is just acting like a menstrual pad allover CE.....
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)