The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cito wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:13 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:02 am See Pepe balling today. The guy is still a very good player. It is just not a good fit. A bargain hunting club will get a bargain if they get Pepe, Even Aubameyang will be a bargain. These are the kind of players a smart director of football will be looking at,
Sunderland = Levels.
So you are saying a 25 year old Pepe is a dud, rubbish player?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:38 am
Cito wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:13 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:02 am See Pepe balling today. The guy is still a very good player. It is just not a good fit. A bargain hunting club will get a bargain if they get Pepe, Even Aubameyang will be a bargain. These are the kind of players a smart director of football will be looking at,
Sunderland = Levels.
So you are saying a 25 year old Pepe is a dud, rubbish player?
A 25 years player can be a dud.
At 25 he should be improving and close to his peak but alas he is worse than he was at 22. He is not worth anywhere near the amount paid for him.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well I disagree Pepe is a very good player. He just doesn't fit into Arteta system or Arteta doesn't know how to use him. Pepe should be unleashed. Reduce his defensive duties. He should be told you have a free role. Express yourself. Run at defenders. Cut inside more to take a shot with your left foot. Pepe still has a long career ahead of him. He is no dud. Chelsea also called Salah a dud until Klopp brought out the best in him.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Unshackle him from defensive duties you said? Cmon, he is a veteran amongst mostly kids and you want the kids to pick up after him?

Pepe doesn’t show any signs of one who is cerebral in his approach to the game. His game is not growing from day 1 and that’s not a good sign. Best he could end up at this rate is a Gervinho kind of guy at best. Flatter to deceive. I hope I am wrong but the signs ain’t right.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal should be a veteran team not a never ending young core full of kids rebuilding project. In 5 years from now they will come back with another young core BS. It is like a infinite loop or people refusing to açcept the red pill from Morpheus and choose to stay in the matrix. It is dejavu. I still remember the BS young British core moveent with Walcott, Ramsey and Wilshere. I don't want kids dominating the side. I want the best players. I want to win atitle now. Not start another so called young core.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Merry Christmas.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

People say race has nothing to do with how Auba is been treated. I disagree, it has some influence. Xhaka walked off the field and told fans to F off. He missed 3 games. Auba didn't miss training. He arrived late from an overseas trip. They stripped him of his captainship and now want to sell him. I agree discipline matters but after seeing the inconsistency in the way Arsenal punishes players and the hate Auba is getting on social media. Race is definitely a factor. A part of me now wants Arsenal to lose. This is sad. I am no longer 100 percent behind the club.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ohen, Aubameyang has only himself to blame and deserves a biblical flogging.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What a goal and what a time to score by Tierney.
2 nil. Please withdraw Xhaka or he will see a red
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Coach wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:46 pm @Ohen, Aubameyang has only himself to blame and deserves a biblical flogging.
Sure Aubameyang should be punished if he broke the rules. The issue here is the implicit bias in society againsg black people. Black people tend to receive harsher sentences or punishment. In the US, they just herd black people to prison en mass while their white counterparts get lesser sentencses, Aubameyang probably told Arteta to F off and refused to appoligize, Even if he took a swing at him or punched him is not enough to warrant the type of treatment he is getting. It is not like he killed someone. Xhaka did worse, he is currently playing against Norwich. It will be difficult for Arsenal to recruit players. Players talk. T?he likes of Saka are smart and see what is going on. I bet you, your so called youth core will bail once some one offers them big money and a chance to win trophies just like Fabregas, Nasri and etc before them.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Anyway - our biased club is playing today.
Leading 2 zip away at Norwich.
Young guns firing.
Old guns Laca and Xhaka sputtering but putting in the FULL hustle.

I guess hustle was not rewarded for Auba when he stopped scoring...Hopefully Laca will not end up the same way now that he is not scoring.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Big time clutch goal by KT with temperature boiling.
Next goal will be huge. It will end the game or place it back on a knife edge.

Xhaka will draw a red … that yellow was inches away from being a red on a really out of control tackle. This dude is a walking disaster … Odegaard with two assists and Saka is playing so well.

To think Smith Rowe is on deck.

BTW,
Partey is having best game of the season so far
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lets think big picture. It is a maranthon not a sprint., Your club reputation matters long term. People look at Arsenal it is not as attractive as it used to be. No more Wenger. Owners not fully invested into winning. They are selling the BS young core. And they see how they treat Aubameyang. The guys is not a bad guy that people don't like. The goods news is Arsenal is beating the team we are expected to beat. But when the schedule gets tougher, when injuries happen. We go see if it was a good idea to banish Auba. It is a business. Arsenal fans shouldn't attack players that chose to leave the club.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

5-0 win by Arsenal! 9 goals scored by the Gooners in the last 2 games! I must be dreaming!

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Another sound display, granted it’s Norwich but arguably the best JCBs in all England formed and farmed a stone’s throw from Delia’s dumplings. What’s that to do with football? Everything.

As for Pierre Emerick-Oldmaneyang, none less than an Ancient Roman flogging.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Good win by the lads.
Saka, Martinelli, Partey and Odegaard were unplayable.:. Crap opposition but wins breed confidence. We March on
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

@Ohen, Auba made his bed by being a serial rules breaker. It wasn’t a one time thing and your screaming from the mountain too doesn’t change these facts.

Arsenal is not as attractive as it used to be is not a function of sitting or playing Auba. It was a function of slow and deliberate decay. That said, Auba’s situation will not stop any player from joining Arsenal, rather other things may be their reasons.

That Arsenal is scoring more without him seem to justify his exclusion. I think Arsenal need him gone not for his indiscipline but rather for his production or lack there of on the pitch.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Did Aubameyang kill some one? What did he do to be banished from the teqm? Lets be real. And I will always be straight. They have handled the situation badly and it will have long term consequences. Injuries happen. You need to use all of your resources. I understand it is a business. That is why from now on I will never attack a player that wants to leave. In fact I will defend them with the exception can't join Manure. If Aubameyang was in form non of this suspension would have happen.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cito wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:02 pm @Ohen, Auba made his bed by being a serial rules breaker. It wasn’t a one time thing and your screaming from the mountain too doesn’t change these facts.

Arsenal is not as attractive as it used to be is not a function of sitting or playing Auba. It was a function of slow and deliberate decay. That said, Auba’s situation will not stop any player from joining Arsenal, rather other things may be their reasons.

That Arsenal is scoring more without him seem to justify his exclusion. I think Arsenal need him gone not for his indiscipline but rather for his production or lack there of on the pitch.
I am curious though - Have you , Ohen or anyone else here been told what rule he broke ? Dont want a fight I am truly curious ? The last ( and one time we were told he was late for practice ) but this time we were told he broke the rules.

Also the "serial breaker" is based on what evidence the one time he was late in Dortmund ? or the one time he refused to play in dortmund because he wanted to force a move out of Dortmund ?

What I heard was that he was supposed to take a covid test on the day he took the Arsenal jet to go get his mum ( he did NOT because he assumed and this is HIS fault either way that he had to take the test the next day ) he then shows up for training and broke covid protocol for which he was sent back ... is this the serial rule you know as well that he broke ? has he broken covid protocol more time than this that we know ?

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:03 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:02 pm @Ohen, Auba made his bed by being a serial rules breaker. It wasn’t a one time thing and your screaming from the mountain too doesn’t change these facts.

I am curious though - Have you , Ohen or anyone else here been told what rule he broke ? Dont want a fight I am truly curious ? The last ( and one time we were told he was late for practice ) but this time we were told he broke the rules.

Also the "serial breaker" is based on what evidence the one time he was late in Dortmund ? or the one time he refused to play in dortmund because he wanted to force a move out of Dortmund ?

What I heard was that he was supposed to take a covid test on the day he took the Arsenal jet to go get his mum ( he did NOT because he assumed and this is HIS fault either way that he had to take the test the next day ) he then shows up for training and broke covid protocol for which he was sent back ... is this the serial rule you know as well that he broke ? has he broken covid protocol more time than this that we know ?
He didn’t start against Spurs due to disciplinary issues, he had an issue (tattoo-gate) in February too and now he has a double issue stemming from coming back late and then breaking COVID protocols. 4 infractions in a calendar year for a pro of his caliber could be categorized as a serial rule breaker, don’t you think?

This site listed some of his infractions at Dortmund
Despite scoring 15 goals this season, the striker still doesn't have the best of reputations off the pitch and the news will come as no surprise to Dortmund fans who will remember he faced a similar suspension almost a year ago before the Champions League game with Sporting Lisbon.
Borussia Dortmund v APOEL Nikosia - UEFA Champions League
​Bild suggest that this time, he had been late for training three times in a week and then went for an unauthorised visit to see former teammate Ousmane Dembele, now at FC Barcelona after a transfer saga Dortmund were not best pleased about.
https://www.90min.com/posts/5816453-pie ... suspension

Serial? You call out the result yourself.
Last edited by Cito on Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Did Aubameyang kill someone?

Tnere was no problem with Aubameyang when he is carrying the team to a FA cup win. Arsenal even made Auba captain.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

@cito..

So its really 3 issues..and yes he is guilty and yes he is serial ..

Feb tattoo- this was investigated and it was found he broke no rules ...investigated for covid rules
late for Spuds ( late )
late for West ham ( late )..

but does the punishment meet a consistent pattern at the club..?

1 Swiss MAN - Cap
2 english kids ...
1 french kid.....
1 Gabonesse MAN ..Cap

Ok o Auba na you cause this wahala o

Maybe How Auba takes Arsenal plane to France and comes back late with it is what I think is the crux of the matter ..Josh must have been pissed :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nah wah oooo wetin assanal chop? Them just dey wire all this yeye teams , dey stack up points. So top 4 looks possible for una...no be the same Arteta una been dey abuse?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved